Part 7

You were the best gift

 

Yei!!! finally~~~~sorry for the delay ..... and grammatical errors
 
-----------------------------------------
 
 
Break
 
 
 
"W-what?" that was all that came out of his mouth because of the impression. "B-but ..." in his eyes were formed small tears, him wanted to hide them.
 
"Please do not ask me why" Kris took the little boy's face in his hands, gently. "It just has to be so."
 
Chanyeol could not sit longer. He quickly stood up and stepped away from the person in front of him.
 
"No, do not have to be so!" Chanuyeol cry. He was upset,his pregnancy ultimately caused him mood swings. Kris followed the boy's action and also got up, only to be approached rather than away. he took his shoulder gently 
 
"Chanyeol ... Chanyeol ..." tears are no longer able to contain more "No, Chaniee. Don't cry for me" with a finger he wiped the tears "you must not do"
 
The boy, unable to contain his feelings more rushed at the tallest clasping his lips in a, possibly, last kiss. A desperate kiss, full of love and desire (by Chanyeol who couldn't stop crying).
They separated after running out of air, but Chanyeol not look up, he did not want to see him mourn more.
 
"Like I said, Chaniee. Do not cry for me"
 
What Kris did not know was that those tears were not only because of he. It was not just the fact that he was breaking up with Chanyeol. He (Chanyeol) did not want to leave his son without a father. That was what hurt. And Kris did not even have any idea what was carrying Chanyeol.
                                                   
 
"Hey, remember, I will always love you" after saying this he gave him a hug, a warm and last hug.  Chanyeol hold to him tightly.
 
"I have to go" ad, leaving a kiss on Chanyeol's forehead 
 
"Will I ever see you ...?" Chanyeol ask before breaking the hug
 
"No. Tomorrow morning I will go back to China"
 
Another blow crossed Chanyeol's heart
 
"I'm going." He kissed him on the forehead "I love you" was the last thing the boy heard before the door was closed against him.
 
Chanyeol fell to his knees, then cry. He cry almost to dryness, clutching his stomach.
 
Kris, you''ll be dad.
 
The words he could not say, were stored in the depths of his heart.
When he finally decided it was time to finish up from mourn he stood up from the cold ground but he saw something lying . An envelope
 
What is it? He thought
 
He take it in his hands but not even have the strength to open it so he went to his room and let the white envelope on the nightstand. It was about four in the afternoon. He called Sehun and Baekhyun
 
------------------------------------
"I still do not understand why you want to go that fast, Kris" Jongdae said when his friend got all his stuff in the bags.
 
"It is because of force majeure. Please, Chen, do not ask, anyway I'm not going to tell you."
 
"How cruel. You do not trust your friends or what?"
 
"Is not that I do not trust you" Kris stopped doing what he was doing for a moment. "But believe me I better go"
 
"As you say" he said a little disappointed, then went to his bedroom.
 
Chanyeol, forgive me. I really love you
 
-------------------------------------
 
Chanyeol told them everithing, Sehun first got shocked to know that his friend was pregnant by Kris. It seemed impossible, and it was logical that seems weird,I mean, When you see a man pregnant?
His friends go to themselves houses around nine in the evening after talking for a while. Chanyeol went to sleep  but all night he turned him all over the bed. He could not sleep. The most he slept that night was from 12:00 to 4:30 am. He did not know why, but he felt ridiculously uncomfortable. He felt he should do something but did not know what or why.
 
"What happens to me, baby?"
---------------------------------------------
 
5:30 a.m.
 
He sat on the bed after having a little mind-chat with his baby, he went to the kitchen for a glass of water, and went back to sit on the bed. He put the glass on the table next to him, then saw it. The envelope. He was curious. He took the white envelope in his hands and opened it.
 
'Blood test results. Wu Yi Fan ... '
 
"Blood?" thought. Like Kris, he saw a lot of diseases with a 'negative' What is this? He read the paper. His eyes widened when he saw the name of a specific disease and the result of this.
 
'Leukemia.......Positive .'
 
"What, No no no no no no no! This can not be .... This is it, baby?" Again, his eyes filled with tears, took his left hand to his mouth and cried silently. Then something clicked in his head "So ... that's why he left me? ... Is why is he leaving?" An idea, a crazy idea crossed his mind. He watch the clock
 
6:03 a.m.
 
"Telephone, Telephone, Telephone ..." he said to himself as he searched the object among many things. "Here it is!" he triumphant shout.
 
Setting the Jongdae' phone house, who did not take long to answer.
 
"Yes?"
 
"Jongdae!" cry without knowing that almost destroyed his friend's ear
 
"Hey I'll got deaf ..."
 
"Complain later. Where is Kris?"
 
"Kris? He isn't here, he went a while ago to the airport"
 
"Damn," he thought, "What time is his flight?"
 
"I think at 7:00"
 
"Thanks"
 
He hung up. He took off his pajamas in record time and came literally running to get a taxi, without leaving behind the results of the analysis.
 
 "Please Kris, wait....wait" thought
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
At the airport were 6:40, he ran across almost the entire airport but nothing. Chanyeol remembered  that Kris said he would go to China, then ran toward the line waiting for the plane to that country.
 
"Where are you?" he saw nothing. Kris would be easy to recognize because he was taller than anyone else, but he was not there. He was in line for the flight to China, no doubt, but Kris was not there.
Chanyeol reminded Kris had mentioned somday 'Canada'. Immediately ran to that row. Then he saw him: a tall (the tallest of all) man dressed in white shirt, black jeans and sneakers, carrying a black bag Gucci that Tao surely lend him.
Chanyeol took out his phone and write a message, then sent him .
 
To: Kris
From: Chanyeol
 
I have something to tell you ... please, turn back.
 
Kris saw the post and a few seconds later turn 180 degrees just to see Chanyeol just 5 meters away. Kris's cell phone rang.
 
Sender: Chaniee
 
"Hello" speak the younger
 
"Hello" said breathlessly.
 
"Kris hyung ..."Chanyeol pulled a paper from his back pocket "Because of this... are you leaving me?" Kris gasped. Chanyeol approached still with the phone pressed to his ear
 
"Chanyeol ..."
 
"I will not let you go, because ...I love you " The final step was to get in front of Kris. Both hung up, after, they embraced. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the neck of the tallest, while Kris did it at the waist.
 
"I can't let you go. I do not care about your disease, I just want to be with you, now more than ever"
 
"Chanyeol" Kris speak without leaving the warm embrace "I can not make you happy. ... I...will die"  Chanyeol became stronger the hug as tears roamed his cheeks.
 
"So ... let me be with you until the end ..."
 
 
 
 
 
Until the end
 
 
 
 
 
They separated the embrace, much to his dismay.
 
"I do not want you to stay with me out of pity"
 
"I didn't remove my pajamas in record time, take a taxi and forced the driver to drive as fast as possible, I ran around the airport and I'm here with you, for pity. No, I told you that I love you." Then Kris kiss Chanyeol tenderly  on the lips to what the younger corresponded kindly.
 
"I have to tell you something" Chanyeol spoke almost in a whisper 
 
"What is?"
 
"You ... we ... we'll be parents"
 
And with that Kris fainted.
 
 
--------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
I expect for comments.....MANY comments
 
GO GO GO GO GO.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!