Part 4

You were the best gift

 

 

"I think ... I think it's back, Yixing, I think it's back"

Yixing's heart stopped beating for a moment, his lungs stopped working, everything around it stopped. Tears came to his eyes unconsciously.

 "But ... how ...?" broken spoke, "Is that possible ...? No ... are you sure?"

"Almost"

 "What do you mean? Not sure? How about if not that, and these paranoid? Is that ..." him did not have time to finish the sentence because Yi Fan interrupted him

"Like that time is" now he also weeping, his friend realized this, and to console him a little, he hug him

 "Yixing, don't tell anybody anything. Not even close to Chanyeol. I don't  want them to feel sorry for me "

"I will not say anything, but promise me you'll go to the hospital as soon as possible. Maybe today?"

 "I'll do it" promised

"It hurts to see my friend suffer"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kris went to the hospital as promised, he went there alone because everyone was busy, however he preferred it that way. They did him blood tests and regular checkups.

 

"Excuse me" he talk to the nurse who attended him at the reception "When the results be ready?" asked doubtful

"Do not worry sir. We will call when ready"

"Thank you" made ​​a little bow and go home.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   The next day, were gathered Jongdae, Tao, Yixing and Yi Fan watching TV at four in the afternoon, there was nothing really interesting. Yi Fan, despite trying to appear calm, everyone could notice his nervousness. Turned around and around in all directions, coming and going from the kitchen to the living room playing with his fingers, and never left the cordless phone. Suddenly the phone rang at last extolling everyone in the house. Yi Fan not even let it ring twice

"Yes?"

"With the young Wu Yi Fan if you please? Speaking nurse Park Dayong from General Hospital"

"At your service" rose from the couch and headed for the kitchen

"The results are ready, whenever you want you can go to pick them up," she said kindly

"Okay, now I'm coming. Thanks"

He hung up and immediately came out of there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris quickly picked up papers that literally depended on his life. The nurse gave him the results nicely. Without even opening the envelope, he left the hospital to go to a quiet and lonely place if the situation called for tears.

When he get to a deserted park was already dark, but he preferred it that way. He sat on a swing and opened the envelope as much as slowly as possible.

"Blood test results. Wu Yi Fan ..." he read carefully, the paper had a lot of diseases with a 'negative' that Kris honestly did not recognize, but he was filled with fear when he read his worst fear "... Leukemia ..." he paused only to back down his head and close their eyes while a couple of thick tears fell directly to his thighs "... positive."

For a moment the air seemed to be more cold and icy that before, with a strong gust of wind the trees lost their last leaves left, considering it was winter, while in the midst of this peaceful park was the seated figure on that swing of cold metal, crying and shouting silently, his keeping pain.

His cell phone rang, breaking the silence disturbing. It was Yixing

"Where are you?" he asked from the other line

"Yixing ..." his sobs were notable "I need you ... I need you now"

"Where are you?"

Alarmed shout. Yi Fan told the place, and Yixing came quickly, of course not told what was happening to others. The first and only saw in that lonely and dark park went to his friend sitting sadly on a swing swaying up and down.

"Positive" was his last word before his friend to hold him and he cried on his shoulder. It was a tough night

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later

Kris controlled a little of their disease with pills prescribed in hospital but still, it was still extremely difficult to have to hide it from others. How should he explain all those times he was bleeding from the nose and any other body part so easily? How could he explain his lack of appetite and nausea? In addition to the drastic fall of hair. It was so difficult.

Chanyeol and all others, including teachers, began to worry. Kris, who was always good at basketball and other sports, he already did not play as often as the only times he try, --after learning of his illness—he passed out because it was too much effort. But when asked if he was OK, he replied it was just fatigue and Lay, the only person who knew the secret, went along the Kris.

 

 

1 Month After

 

With a cigar in his right hand and a calendar on the left, Chanyeol spinning around the house. He told himself he would stop smoking, and got it ... until a few hours. Nerves and despair were killing him. Reason? A strong enough to the cigarette provoke him again.

  He end up smoking and disposal of the remains to the trash can, finally decided to sit a moment to think.

How can it be?he thought why not I get? What's happening? He wondered to himself as looking at the calendar waiting for answers. The reason was: his term

Yes, him was irregular, but not quite. It was already delayed by one month.

"It must be my nerves, yeah, probably is just that" he  trying to convince himself,but, him was aware it was 1-month delay. "No, Chanyeol, no. You know not," he said "Aish!" complained as he tossed his hair "Well ..." he bit his lower lip "I will wait another month and if nothing happen I  go to Grandma"

He got up off the couch and went into the kitchen, took a coffee. Prepare it as they usually toward: 1 teaspoon and 2 of sugar. He broke well and then took a small sip but almost instantly spit the drink to the sink. He felt awful disgusting.

"What is this?" he said to himself looking at the cup in his hands "bitter"

He left the object on the table and preferred to go to sleep for a while, he felt tired despite the fact that there was practically nothing

The next morning he got up lazily out of bed. Took his towel and went to the bathroom, he would take his pajama shirt but suddenly felt a strange dizziness, so that his legs were loosened and dropped on the floor cold. He take a deep breath as he sat on the ground cold, then gave him nausea so literally crawled to the toilet.

"What is happening to me?" thought when he finish vomiting.

When finished bathing and dressing went to the kitchen to see what could eat breakfast, but strangely all he saw gave him ... disgusting. He ate nothing and so he went to school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time for physical education, all the boys and girls went to the locker room to change and when they finished the teacher command call them, requested command that give 5 turns the entire track, no one dared to reply ... for their own good .

Even had 2 laps when out of nowhere Chanyeol fell unconscious beside Baekhyun and Chansung, a fellow.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun alarmed cry then dropped on one side of his friend passed out. He patted lightly the cheeks trying to make him react but nothing happened. All present, including the teacher, gathered in a circle around the 3 guys

"Mr. Hwang," referring to Chansung "Take him to the infirmary"

"Yes"

"Everyone, back to what they were doing"

 

 

Chanyeol awoke half an hour later on a gurney in the infirmary, the nurse then approached him.

"How do you feel?"

"Tired" said rubbing his forehead

"Do you have any idea that you fainted? The guy who brought you here said that usually you do not feel bad in classes"

"Yes, it is true. But I don't really know it why I spend it. Probably should have eaten something I did wrong because I also felt nauseous and dizzy"

"Nausea and dizziness ...?"

"This is" The nurse thought for a moment, digging up in the depths of his mind looking for something to coincide with the symptoms

"I have 3 options but one is impossible. First: That, in fact, have eaten something bad, but that does not explain dizziness and fainting. And the second: That is a serious disease," concluded

"What is the third?" asked curious. Curiosity was something he could never remove.

"If you were a girl, say it's pregnancy"

Chanyeol opened his eyes as he could.

 

Pregnancy?! He thought

 

He felt a shift in the stomach

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi all!

 

finally finished translating, is that I was busy this week hehehe.
It is long? no?
I translate it with Google so do not expect much.
bye bye!