Part 3

You were the best gift

 

Part 3

The faint rays of sun hit the Chanyeol's face gently waking him .Slowly he opened his eyes and realized that they were still in the car Suho (which no doubt would have to clean up later), they slept cuddled and didn't move from that position in the rest of the night, both were  but not care about one bit. He felt his body to one side of it was removed, Kris was waking up but before he could see something Chanyeol covered his eyes.

"What happen?"

"Ah ... well ... is that ... I have not put the clothes," said embarrassed.
Kris stifled a giggle "Me neither, and I don't  cover your eyes, but okay.I'll wait until you are dressed if you want"

"Thank you. Close your eyes" Chanyeol slowly remove his hands from the face of Kris expecting to see that his eyes were closed. And it was, but Chanyeol did not commit and throw up the black shirt that Kris wore yesterday.
Finish quickly and left the car to let Kris get dressed
Moments later  the two were ready, Chanyeol got in the car and went back.



A week later, Kris-Room

He finishes showering and left the bathroom with a white towel around his waist and drying his hair with another towel. He out his underwear from the drawer, throw both towels to bed. While he dressing he can see something strange in one of his legs, was a dark spot. But it seemed even more strange that when he touch the spot did not hurt, he believed that would certainly be a bruise but it was not. He shook his head in a gesture of 'forget it' and went on dressing.
During breakfast Kris usually eat much and anything, not used to be special for food but that day to his comrades, Yixing, Zitao and  Jongdae, it seemed strange that ate less than half of what he eat regularly.
"Yi Fan, ge, are you ok?" Tao asked concerned

"Umm ... yeah, I feel good Why you ask?" he try not to look nervous. He was lying. Indeed, the sight of food, strangely, felt  a terrible nausea, he ate just enough until he felt he could not but with disgust.

"Well ..." he shook his head "no, forget it, must be my nerves"

Finishing dinner the four boys went straight to school.



Just beginning the third class, the teacher came in with their books in his hands and thickened to explain but, ,sincerely, Kris didn't put the slightest attention. Professor Hwang gave instructions to write down the notes in the notebook, the hall was completely silent. Kris lazily out his notebook to record, but at the moment the pen touched the paper Kris saw drops of blood sufficiently large staining the white sheets, then one of the fellow sitting next to him cry.
"Professor, Kris is bleeding!" Immediately everyone in the classroom 3 ° F lent his full attention

"Use it" indicated in Mandarin a girl giving a handkerchief marked 'Kleenex'

"Thank you, Jia" responded in the same language as he took the handkerchief. So he put it to cover their nose and cast his head back trying to stop the bleeding

"Are you feel ok Mr. Wu?" asked the professor with an air of concern

"Yes, Professor. Don't worry ... but ... could you stop watching me?" almost ordered the rest of the fully-absorbed-class. Then, everyone returned to their business

 

What happens to me?He thought The last time that something like this happened to me it was ... opened his eyes wide with the frightening though  Not, it's impossible, It  can't  come back. It can't…Not now.

The time of  rest came and Kris , absorbed in his over whelming thoughts, quickly left the room in search of Yixing before the others to meet. He found him in the hallway walking quietly through the crowd, he pull him the arm and took him somewhere away from the ears of people. Yixing did not object or something, ie  Who besides his friends needed him for something? He guessed that serious some of them.
Eventually reach a place hidden in the back of the school, the janitor's room.

"What happen Yi Fan, ge?" ask to see his face, Kris takes a while to answer, searching for words right not to alarm its already hysterical friend

"Yixing ... remember when we were kids?"

"Of course" he replied without hesitation, but Kris had a glance sad, extremely sad.

"Remember ... my disease?"

"Unfortunately, yes. But what has that to do ...? " he cut himself in the middle of questions, then the worst came to mind upon seeing his friend giving back and head down "W-Wu Yi Fan what happen?"

"I think ... I think it's back. Yixing, I think it's back"  

 

 

 

Short but interesting (i think) Sorry for not updating fast, school keeps me busy -.-

I hope you enjoy it     I RELLY LOVE YOU ALL!