with you...again.

Are we REAL?

"seohyun?"

the world feels like it was pausing the time when yonghwa catch a view of the figure in front of him. "neh. oppa, what are you doing here alone by yourself?" ask the girl with an angelic face, seohyun. yonghwa smile at her. "you too. what are you doing here by yourself?" yonghwa ask her back. this time, seohyun smile at yonghwa. "haha... i just take a walk here at the beach, clearing my mind. you know that i like to take a walk right?" said seohyun. "wae? do you have any problem?" yonghwa looked at seohyun's clear eyes that he really likes. "aniyo..." said seohyun, slowly. does he remember the time when he asked me what will i do when i feel so down and i answer that i will take a walk? is that why he asked me whether i have any problems right now?..

silence can be heard around them. both of them are in their own world, looking at the sand near their feet. yonghwa raise his head, looking at seohyun who is still looking at the ground. their meet again when seohyun suddenly raise her head up. 3 seconds have passed.

"wae-yo?" ask seohyun, still looking at yonghwa. "ani. you still look great with only wearing that simple dress. wait, aren't you cold?" "aniyo. i just-"

before seohyun could finish her words, yonghwa already put his brown coat around seohyun. "seohyun-ah, you're going to get cold if you let your body like this. why aren't you wearing any coat? or are you want to be pretty in front of your husband?" yonghwa started to teased seohyun. "aniyo yong~. oh, and.... we alredy divorce.. remember?" seohyun said with a low voice. her eyes went to yonghwa's face, trying to look at his reaction. yonghwa only smile at her. then, he went near her and stand beside her, almost touching her shoulder. they are both now looking at the sea, trying to capture the beautiful scene. "you know what seohyun, i hope we will still be close with each other although we are not a couple for the show any more. being friends are good right?" yonghwa turn his face towards seohyun, waiting for an answer.

"of course yong~ we MUST be friends. i don't want to loose contact with you. you are the first guy-" seohyun stop her speech there, noticing that she already went too far with her words. "i am the first guy of what?" asked yonghwa, starting to get interested towards her statement. "your first lover right?" yonghwa again. seohyun started to feel uneasy. "yong choding! stop teasing me." seohyun slap his arm softly. yonghwa just laugh at seohyun reaction. he knew that he's the first one who she had a close relationship with, although it was just for the show. he remember the early moments when they try to get close during the recording of the show. it was really awkward. yonghwa smile widely. "seohyun-ah, promise me we can still contact each other, okay?" yonghwa put his pinky finger towards seohyun. seohyun put her pinky finger around his. "neh." they both smile happily.

"seohyun-ah, are you free today? i heard from you yesterday that you got schedule during lunch," said yonghwa, trying to think back their coversation yesterday during filming wgm. "omo, i have to go. manager oppa told me earlier that i need to be back before 10a.m." she look at her pink watch. "omo, omo. i REALLY need to go now. mianhe oppa."

"it's okay seohyun. go now, don't worry about me." yonghwa pat seohyun's shoulder. although he was a little bit sad that seohyun had to leave. he really do enjoy spending his time with the girl beside him. he really hope that he still can enjoy his time with her although they are not a couple any more. "gomawo-yo oppa. sorry again. annyong!" seohyun hurrriedly turn away from yonghwa, already facing her back at him. yonghwa was smiling, thinking of how cute her action is for him. 1step, 2 step, 3 step....

eh, seohyun turn back at me?

"wae?" ask yonghwa, confused. "oppa, don't you have a recording too at the same place as mine?" this time seohyun is the one who was confused. " deh? jinjja? how do you know?" ask yonghwa again. "manager oppa told me. he was like 'seohyun, your husband going to be there too. so, don't get lovey dovey too much okay?' "

yonghwa laugh at seohyun's immitation on her manager. "arasso. do you want me to drive you back to the dorm? remember, i already got a license to drive, and my super cool red car." he showed her his key. "deh, that would be lovely. gamsahamnida."

he walked together with seohyun, only it was not really walking. they run a little enjoying the time like back then when they were at the beach at busan, at the same time trying to catch up the time to go back to their dorm to prepare for the recording.

he opened the door for seohyun once they got to the car. "you can get in princess" yonghwa try to act like a gentleman. "thank you sir. you're very kind indeed." seohyun join the act with yonghwa. yonghwa nod a  little and close the door when seohyun hot in the car. he was smiling once he got in the car. i'm with seohyun, again. hopefully this wouldn't change..

"seohyun, how much time do we have?" ask yonghwa who started to get worried. he actually not a not-punctual-type-of-guy. "we need to get to the recording place by 11. but now, it's already 11.10" seohyun said with a worry face. yonghwa thought for a second. "how about if we went straight to the recording place? we can save time by not going to the dorm," yonghwa gave a suggestion. "deh, we can do that." seohyun immediately nod.

she took out her phone from the pocket of her dress under yonghwa's coat which she's still wearing. "oppa, i'm still wearing your coat when i want to leave you there. did you notice?" seohyun giggle a little. yonghwa took a peek at seohyun and smile. he actually DID know about that. he just want the coat to be an excuse for him to see her again. hehehee..

"omo, 6 miss-called from taeyeon unni. she must be so worried about me." just about seohyun wanted to call taeyeon, she got a call from her. "yeoboseyo?"

"yah, seohyun-ah! where are you? we are so worried about you! we already late for our schedule," said taeyeon with a worried tone. "i know unni. unni, i'll be going straight to the recording place. so, you guys don't have to wait for me anymore, just go on without me." seohyun informed the leader of girls generation. "are you riding the bus again? you know that i don't like it when you do that. it's not safe."

"i'm not unni. i'm riding the car with-" seohyun took a look at yonghwa who was concentrating at driving the car. "with who?" ask taeyeon. "yonghwa oppa" reply seohyun, with a low voice.

"BWOH?!" seohyun put her phone a little bit away from her ear. she knew taeyeon-unni would be like this once she know that her being with him. all of the unnis will like this as they love the fact that seohyun finally close enough with a guy. "jinjja? you're with him? omo, omo, omo. you miss him right?" said taeyeon witb a tease voice. "anni-yo. anni-yo unni." seohyun immediately reply. "arasso seohyun-ah. see you later. don't get too mushy with him in the car"

"unni!" taeyeon's laugh can be heard from the phone. "seohyun-ah, may i borrow your phone? i think i left my phone at the dorm," said yonghwa right after seohyun finished talking to taeyeon. "deh" the phone switched place and yonghwa dialed a number that very familiar to him. yonghwa put it on the speaker aa\S he was busy driving the car. "yeoboseyo?" ask the voice behind the phone. "jonghyun-ah, this is yonghwa."

"yah! do you know how worried i am once i got to know that you are gone?! aishh... anyway we got a-"

"recording to do. i know, i know." cut yonghwa. "oh, you know about it? so, where are you? we are already-"

"late. i know, i know." cut yonghwa again. "yah, how do you know about all of this? do you have cctv in our dorm? even i just know about this this morning." said jonghyun. "i'm on the way to the recording place. don't wait for me and just go, okay?" "arasso. are you driving? be careful. you're only a beginner hyung. hehehee" teased jonghyun. "yah!"

seohyun laugh a little at their conversation. her little laugh can be heard by jonghyun on the other side. "hyung, do you have a GIRL inside your car? how about seohyun? i thought you only care about her." said jonghyun, surprised. "this IS seohyun. i'm with her right now."

seohyun blush at his statement. "jinjja? whoah.. so, how was the date? was it fun?" ask jonghyun. "jonghyun-ah, stop teasing. seohyun is blushing right now because of your talking." said yonghwa, although he's not looking at seohyun. "anni-yo, i'm not!" said seohyun immediately, still blushing. "stop lying seohyun." yonghwa smile, now looking at seohyun.

"hyung, i'm still on the phone remember? look at him. already forgot that i'm still on the line" complain jonghyun. "anyway, bye. i'm not going to disturb you guys anymore. annyong!"

 

.................................................................

 

"a little bit to the left. a little bit more." said seohyun. "more? how about now?" asked yonghwa. "back a little. now to the left. okay....done!" yonghwa got out of the car. looking at the parking spot again. thanks to seohyun, he got to park the car perfectly as he wanted. he knew that it's not proper for him to let a girl giving a guide to park the car. but he just can't manage it by himself until seohyun offer to help after 5 minutes wasted. "oppa, you need to improve your driving skills." teased seohyun. "jashik.." yonghwa elbowed seohyun's arm.

now they went into the building, not noticing that a pair of eyes were watching them.... at a distant.

 

______________________________

 

so how was it? you can comment if you have anything to ask or anything to add on. ;) any comments will be accepted. and thank you for reading! gamsahamnida~ *bow