first....kiss.

Are we REAL?

 

“seohyun, tell me.” yonghwa tried to persuade seohyun to tell him. “everything’s going to be fine,” he said. “so, tell me.”

Seohyun took a deep breath. “your leg has been damage because of the incident. You can’t use your leg,” seohyun said.

“there’s a long pause before yonghwa started to speak. “is it for... permanent?” he asked. Seohyun looked into his eyes. “no! Of course not! Believe me, you are going to walk again. But before that happen, you can’t use your leg.. at least for now.”

Long after, yonghwa started to smile. “see, i told you. i’m okay with it. “yonghwa pat he shoulder trying to calm her down. “but, how about your singing? I know how much you love music,” she said bluntly. “seohyun-ah, we can enjoy doing music in any way. So, don’t worry about me. all you have to worry now is your responsibilities towards me. you have to take care of me, feed me, help me to walk, take me to take my bath...

“ddeh??” seohyun’s eyes got bigger. Yonghwa chuckled in enjoyment. “mehrong~~” he said playfully. “yah, even if you’re sick, you still have your choding huh? Hmph..” seohyun crossed her arms in front of her. But a smile on her face.

“anni,” said yonghwa. He reached for the bed with his hands to support himself to go on the bed. It was hard as he only got support with only his left leg. “you want to get up?”

Seohyun immediately help him to go on the bed. As she wanted to let go of yonghwa, she lost her balance and fell.... right on top of yonghwa. And.... they kissed.

Seohyun eyes got wider than before. She was so shocked by the situation. Yonghwa was very shock too. She tried to get up but then she realized that yonghwa’s hands was holdingher by the waist. Her eyes locked into his. “yong?”

He blinked for a moment and his eyes fell into her lips. “m-mianhe seohyun.” Slowly, yonghwa leaned in to give her a kiss. For seohyun’s surprise, she didn’t move away. She wanted to but she couldn’t. Her body was freeze like an ice. And there it happened... her lips met with yonghwa’s. Yonghwa’s lips move slowly...

..1....2.....3.

He break away the simple kiss on seohyun, still his eyes on seohyun’s, trying to see what reaction she would give. “o-oppa, you.. kissed me,” she said, touching her own lips. She was stunned by the moment. “ i don’t know seohyun. I think i really fell in love with you,” he said carefully. She could hear her heart beat getting faster and the rhythm was just the same as she the heartbeats that she could feel on yonghwa ‘s chest.

Then she realized that she was still on top of yonghwa. She quickly got up from him and bow many times. “mianhe, mianhe. Mianhe oppa, jeongmal mianhe.” Yonghwa put on a smile. He knew that this was going to happen. Well, this is seohyun we talk about. Of course this is what she’s going to react. I’m the one who was kissing her and she’s the one who says sorry? He chuckled.

“a-anni. don’t say that,” he don’t know why, but he started to feel nervous. Pabo! Why am i suddently like this. It’s your own decision to kiss her. Now you’re the one who stuttered. Jung yonghwa, pabo!

He quickly put himself properly on the bed, trying to keep himself busy. Now, what are you going to say to her, yonghwa? He could feel his face started to get warmer. Am i blushing?

Same went to seohyun. What am i suppose to do? What should i say to him? Say ‘it’s okay, it was just an accident on the lips’? but he’s the one who kissed me. my first kiss! But why am i not feeling any regrets at all? Seohyun  looked away.

 

*knock knock

 

A knock could be heard from the door. Fuh... at least, we are not alone now. There, a  view of an elderly woman could be seen by seohyun’s eyes. “annyonghaseyo ommoni, and...” there’s a young lady beside yonghwa’s mom. “annyonghaseyo seohyun unni!,” she said cheerfully. Who is she? She looks... pretty.

“oh, seohyun-ah, you’re here!” greeted yonghwa’s mom. “deh,” reply seohyun. “oh, omma! Jiae! You’re her!” greeted yonghwa, lively. “omma, how’s oppa?” the first thing yonghwa asked his mom. “neh, he’s fine. He’s already in the ward. He’s stable.”

“jjinja? That’s good to hear,” he sighed in relieved. Jiae already sitting on the bed beside yonghwa. “so, don’t worry so much about him. He’s good. Just worry about yourself oppa. So, how are you? miss ya!” she hugged him tightly.

“i’m fine. Thanks to seohyun here. She helped me a lot,” seohyun blushed hearing him saying that. “anni, i barely do anything.” But seohyun’s eyes kept looking at jiae. Yonghwa’s mom spotted it and tell her, “this is jiae. She’s our neighbour. She’s like a dongsaeng to him.”

“oh... nice meeting you,” seohyun bowed a little. Jiaae reply the bow. “annyonghaseyo! Jiae-imnida. Unni, you’re beautiful. No wonder oppa like you so much,”she winked at seohyun.

“yah, don’t say any crappy things!” yonghwa brushed away jiae’s hair. he seemed so happy seeing her. Wait.... what is this feelings? Seohyun asked herself. Then she remembered about the kiss. Yeah, he.. kissed me.

“unni? Unni! “ jiae waved her hands  in front of seohyun. “d-deh?” seohyun woke up from her thoughts. “your phone’s ringing,” she pointed at the phone in seohyun’s hand. “d-deh. Excuse me.” she went outside the ward.

Not long after that, she went back in. “sorry, i need to go now. I have a schedule after this. My manager is already here’” seohyun bowed again. “gwenchana. See you again seohyun-ah!” said yong’s mom. “Annyong unni!” waved jiae. “seohyun, be careful.”

Seohyun her leave after bow again at them. She closed the door and started to chuckle a little. Aigoo.. she’s just a dongsaeng. What am i thinking? Even if she’s not, who am i to interfere right? Am just an ex-wife of a reality show. But.. the kiss, the first kiss i ever had...... and the confession....

Seohyun started to walk away, trying to clear her thoughts..

What if....

 

______________________

 

Annyonghaseyo! Waahh... i haven’t update for so long right? Haha... now, half of my school projects have done. Trying to update more often now. Hopefully the readers are still going to be with me. ;) love you guys for subscribing.. gamsahamnida! Do you like the kiss?? ^^ any comments or questions are very welcoming..