in trouble.

Are we REAL?

 

At the recording place.

 

Mc speech.

Onew: now, what do you feel right now ?

Krystal: i feel so lonely and heartbroken right now. L

IU: why?

Krystal: er... i don’t know.

Onew: i feel lonely too. I need my someone to love me..  chicken.. :’(

IU: you only care about your chicken, onew-ssi.

Krystal: are we the only one that feel this way?

Onew: i’m not sure. But i know that yonghwa and his bandmates know how we feel.

Krystal and IU: next is cnblue, with i’m a loner.

 

Yonghwa and his bandmates already on the stage. He sang cooly with his figure.  The audience really enjoying their performance. 

 

Seohyun pov.

 

Yong’s on the stage right now. He is so cool on the stage. His appearance still impressed me where ever or whenever i see him. His eyes.. his one and only kind of smirk that he made.. his...WAIT. what am i doing? Stop thinking weird thoughts seohyun! Breath in, breath out..breath in, breath out...

Let’s read a book. That way i can clear my thoughts.

1 minute....

Seohyun close the book, buried her head into her palms and said desperately- why can’t i concentrate?! -_-“  she felt like crying. Meanwhile, cnblue still performing on the stage. Seohyun  was looking at the tv which showing cnblue performing which is inside the dressing. Am i really taken back by this weird feelings towards him?

Aishh... seohyun put her head into her palms again.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

No one pov.

 

right after the performance ended, they went to backstage and to their waiting room. He was searching for his phone when suddenly he heard girls generation being called on stage outside the door. His eyes automatically went towards the door. Seohyun was just passing the door, and somehow their eyes met. Seohyun smile towards yonghwa and he smile back with a fighting on his hand.  Seohyun reply with the same as yonghwa and wave at him, still with a smile on her face. After she had gone, yonghwa went towards the tv in the room, waiting patiently for girls generation to perform.

 

Mc speech.

IU: oh, help me!

Minhyuk: wae-yo IU-ssi?

Krystal: what happen? Did anyone get hurt?

IU: i’ve been shot .

Onew and Krystal: where? Where? Did you get hurt?

IU: cupid shot me on my heart.

Onew: aiyshh.. IU-ssi, you scared me.

Krystal: next, we’ll be having girls generation with hoot. ;)

 

The recording place is full with cheers and applause from the fans. Girls generation started to do their performance. They sang and dance their steps beautifully. Seohyun’s part to sing came in..

Seohyun: Eodil chyeodabwa nan yeogi issneunde(Where are you looking?I’m right here)

“i AM looking at you seohyun.” Yonghwa smirk at his thought. Infact, he’s been looking at seohyun the whole performance.

[All] Neottae mune nae maeum eun, gabot ibgo ijen naega matseo julge
Ni hwasareun Trouble! Trouble! Trouble! nareul no ryeosseo
Neoneun Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! naneun hoot! hoot! hoot! 
Dogi bae in ni mare na, sangcheo ibgodo...

 

Ahh!

 

A small scream can be heard from the tv. Yonghwa was a little bit shocked and looking at every corner in the tv, trying to find out where the scream came.

Seohyun!

Seohyun was on the floor grabbing her right ankle. She’s triyng to get up but fell again. One of her heels’ base broke into two. She was trying to hold the pain and got up to continue the dance. Some of her unnis try to help her but she gave them a don’t-worry-about-me-just-continue-the-dance signal. When she’s already got up, she continue the dance, although her steps became gradually slower than before.

Yonghwa quickly took his steps and went to the recording stage to look at seohyun. ‘Is she okay?’ is the only thing in his mind right now. He spotted seohyun going the down the stage with the help of her unnis.

“seohyun-ah, you need to be careful next time,” said Jessica. “that’s right seohyun. Be careful okay?” said Yoona. “now, watch your steps,” said yuri. Yuri was holding seohyun’s hand, helping her to walk carefully by the time yonghwa reached them. “eh, yonghwa-ssi.”

They were so surprised when yonghwa suddenly came in front of them. “Annyonghaeseyo. I just want to know whether seohyun is alright,” said yonghwa politely. “deh, i’m alright yong~” said seohyun, smiling. “it’s not a big deal.”

Yonghwa took a look at seohyun’s bare foot. “no, you’re not. it started to swell.” Yonghwa point at seohyun’s right foot. The unnis’s eyes automatically looked at seohyun’s foot. “yah, seohyun-ah, you did not tell us that you are THAT hurt. Now lookat your foot. It has swollen,” said taeyeon worriedly. “Anni-yo unni. I’m really fine. See,” seohyun let go of yuri’s hand and try to walk. She was walking and walking..

Auch....

The next thing she knew, she was holding yonghwa’s arm trying to stand up as she fell again. “see, i told you, babo,” yonghwa mumble. “alright, alright. I admit. It hurts.” Yonghwa cleaned up her dress which already dirty as she fell too often. “stay still,” he said, brushing the end of her skirt carefully. “still hurts?” he asked. Seohyun just nod. “so, how are you going to walk now? You barely can stand up,” asked yonghwa. “what do you mean by how? There are my unn-“

Eh, where are they? They vanished?

Girls generation had gone from their sight. They left me? This must be their crazy idea for me to be alone with yong. unni... how could you guys. “i told you. so, how are you going to walk now?” asked yonghwa again. “it’s okay i can walk by myself.”

“with that ankle of yours? No way i’m going to let you walk like that.” Seohyun looked around. “i can ask some-“

Before seohyun could say anything, yonghwa already carrying seohyun in his arms, bridal style. “yy-yong, ww-what are you doing? Put me down now!” said seohyun, panicking. “your ankle hurts. I’m not going to let you walk by yourself.”said yonghwa, bluntly. “if you want to help so much, you can just lend your arm for me to hold on. No need to carry me. Now, put me down yong~” beg seohyun. Yonghwa looked at seohyun. “seohyun, just- let me help you okay?” said yonghwa, still looking at seohyun’s eyes.

Seohyun put on a worried face. I shouldn’t let this happen. How am i going to survive from this feeling if he continue to give that look? Huh..

Seohyun nod slowly. “now, if you want to help me, please put your hands around my neck as it is not stable for me to carry you like this,” said yonghwa heavily. Seohyun’s eyes widen. But then, he really seems to have difficulties to hold me, thought seohyun. So, slowly seohyun’s hands reaching yonghwa’s neck. When her hands finally wrap around yonghwa’s neck, yonghwa started to have a good balance and now, can move easily to carry seohyun.

.......................................................

 

Yonghwa pov

 

Oh-My-God. Did i really just asked seohyun to wrap her hands around my neck? Although i do have difficulties to carry her as it is not balance, but how come i have the URGE to ask HER a favour like THAT? Take it easy yonghwa, or else seohyun might hear you heart is pumping like CRAZY right now. Stay cool, stay cool..

“seohyun, where should i bring you to?” i asked her trying to get an information to where we need to go to. “oh, right. Towards girls generation’s dressing room. Go straight until that corner, turn left and turn left again. And then, on the right will be our dressing room.” Seohyun gave the instruction. i just follow whatever seohyun was telling me.

I was grateful a little as seohyun didn’t really looked into my face. Otherwise i’m going to blush all the way there. maybe she is shy too. So just like her to feel that. i smile. i try to look at her again. Maybe because of fate, our eyes met again. I don’t know why but i didn’t look away. It’s like there is some magnet working between our eyes, because she didn’t look away too.

My heart started to beat faster than usual. My feet have stopped walking. I can feel my sweat dripping on my forehead. Suddenly she laughed. I’m still looking at her eyes. “yong~ you’re sweating. Am i really that heavy?” asked seohyun, still with her cute laugh. She wiped my forehead with her backhand. Her touched on my forehead makes me feel so warm with her care. Suddenly my eyes fallen to her lips. Why? I’m not sure..

“wae-yo? Is there something in my teeth?” seohyun immediately close with her left hand. “anni.” I said to her and look away. Huh... i almost lost control over there. “yong~ why aren’t we moving? You’re going to get tired if you stand all day carrying me.” said seohyun. “oh, yeah. I am going.” I start to walk, looking at her again. Why is this magnet so strong?

“ah! Yong~ what are you doing? You make my head hit on the wall.” Before i know it, i accidentally hit seohyun on the wall as i was too focusing at looking at seohyun. Aishh.. yonghwa, what happen to you?! “mimi-mianhe seohyun-ah. I was-“

“what are you guys doing?” asked a voice from behind us. I turn around with seohyun still in my arms. There, standing with both hands crossed each other, a guy standing with a furious aura surrounding us. I got a feeling that i’ll be in trouble.

 

________________________________

 

hi there! hopefully this story will get better. if you started to feel bored, let me know! i'll fix it right away! :D