what... happened?

Are we REAL?

 

“what are you guys doing?” asked a voice from behind them. They turn around with seohyun still in his arms. There, standing with both hands crossed each other, a guy standing with a furious aura surrounding them. “teukie oppa..”

Leeteuk went near them, still crossing his arms. “why are you carrying her?” asked leeteuk, in a serious tone. “annyongheseyo sunbae-nim.” Yonghwa greeted him and bow a little as he’s still carrying seohyun that time. “i asked you, wny are you carrying uri seohyun?” leeteuk asked him again, still in a serious tone. “o-oh, deh. Uh.. her ankle’s hurt.” Said yonghwa. Stuttering.

“jinjja? Where?” leeteuk immediately unlocked his hands and looked at both seohyun’s feet, trying to find the injured ankle. “seohyun-ah, is it hurts?” asked leeteuk with a concerned tone.  “a little,” said seohyun but looking at yonghwa. She knew that yonghwa must feel uncomfortable for someone to see them like this, specially the leader of super junior.

“yonghwa-ssi, you can let me carry her from here. You don’t need to carry her anymore. Moreover, it’s MY responsibilities to take a good care of my dongsaeng.” Leeteuk already put his hands on seohyun to carry her. “dd-deh” the only word came out from yonghwa’s mouth. “jamkkan man seohyun-ah,” said leeteuk. Seohyun already switch place from yonghwa to leeteuk’s care. “oppa, gwaenchana. I can walk.”

“anni, gwaenchana. Let’s go.” Leeteuk took a short glance at yonghwa and walk away passed by yonghwa. Yonghwa looked at seohyun who was looking at him. He waved a little and only moved his mouth to the word ‘annyong’ to her. Seohyun reply and did the same as him without leeteuk noticed. When they already gone from his sight yonghwa let a sigh.. does he hate me? Yonghwa turn around and went back on the way to cnblue’s waiting room.

..................................................

 

“hyung! You were missing again,” said jonghyun, once yonghwa entered the room. “i was walking around,” lied yonghwa. Actually, it’s not really a lie. He did have a walk before coming into the room to relieve his tension. Tension about what? Uh...

Suddenly minhyuk’s face changed, a more brighter kind of expression. He went towards jonghyun and whispered something to him. A few seconds later...”JINJJA??” jonghyun’s loud voice echoed in the room. “hyung! My hyung is all grown up!” jonghyun hugged yonghwa in the neck. “wae?” asked yonghwa, with a confused face. “what did you do today hyung~~” sang jonghyun. “what? What did i do?” asked yonghwa again, getting more confused. “i know what you did today hyung~~ admit it!” sang jonghyun again. Minhyuk joined jonghyun by hugging yonghwa by the neck on the other side. “admit what?” for the fourth time yonghwa asked him. But then something came up in yonghwa’s mind. Uh oh... they don’t mean...

“seohyun!!!!!!” screamed both of them and they laughed again. “yah, yah! My ears hurt hearing you guys screaming at my ears,” yonghwa close his ears with both of his hands. Well, it’s the only way to hide his shyness in that situation.

“so, hyung, what’s the feeling to carry a stunning girl?” asked jonghyun who was acting like a reporter. He was holding a bottle of perfume as the microphone. As for minhyuk, he was acting cutely like a cameraman, focusing at yonghwa.  “well, it was fun indeed. She was so light that i thought i was really carrying a floating angle,” yonghwa tried to be cool by joining them playing roles. “oh, jinjja? So, you’re admitting she’s the angle of your heart, the other half of your soul, the one who has the lips..”

“jonghyun-ah, that’s too much,” said yonghwa cannot thinking any further of what jonghyun might say about sehyun’s lips. It was enough that earlier he almost caught off guard by himself. Suddenly, they sang..

 

 “yonghwa and seohyun,

are sitting under tree,

K-I-S-S-I....”

 

“stop!” yonghwa can’t stand it anymore. He’s blushing all over his face.

“N...” they continued. “stop, no more letters. I warned you.” yonghwa tried to make a serious face, although he’s face is pink enough to show that he was blushing.

“okay, okay. We’ll stop now,” said jonghyun. Suddenly jungshin came into the room while looking at his phone. “jungshin,” called jonghyun. “yeah.” His head was already looking at jungshin. “what’s the letter after ‘F’?”

“G,” answered jungshin. “yes , it’s.... G!” said both minhyuk and jonghyun.

“yah!” yonghwa started to chased them while they were just laughing at him. Eventually, they were having good time with each other,.... except for jungshin who was still confused by the situation. ‘what’s happening here?’ is the thing on his mind.

After playing with the members for some time, yonghwa went towards his bag to take his phone. The first thing he did was checking if there’s any miss-called or massage in his phone. 3 miss-called? From...

 

Mom.

 

He redialled the number and put the phone near his ear. “yy-yeoboseyo? Yonghwa??” he could hear his mom’s voice shaking like she’d seen a ghost. “yes, mom. It’s me. why’d you call me just now?” asked yonghwa. “and what’s wrong with your voice? Are having a sore throat?”

 “son, come to the house right now. Ss-something happened.” something happened? “wae? What happened?” asked yonghwa again, starting to get curious. “your appa is critical in the hospital! Hurry son! I don’t know  what else that i can do..” sobbed yonghwa’s mom. “ddeh? Appa’s in the hospital? Wae?? What’s wrong? Did anything happen to him?” asked yonghwa who was starting to panic. The surrounding suddenly become gloomy and quiet. Jungshin, minhyuk and jonghyun only look at yonghwa who was still talking on the phone with curiousity in their mind. “he suddenly collapsed after talking with someone who i don’t know on the phone. Please, son, come right away.”

 

.................................................

 

Yonghwa started the engine of his car and drive the car all the way to busan. His mind is full by his thoughts towards his dad. Who’s the person who was talking to appa before he collapsed? Was it because of him that he’s in the hospital right now? Or was it just that appa is not well? Yonghwa let out a sigh.. i’m worried. What if appa’s health got seriously.... no. Don’t think like that yonghwa. Maybe appa was just  shocked by his caller’s news or somthing. Think positively, think posirively....

Poong!! pooonggg!!

A horn sound suddenly woke yonghwa up from his thoughts. A bright light came from nowhere. Wait... what is happening here?

He just realized that he was still driving his car. He tried to block the bright light that blinded him by turning the wheels to the right.

Nggeeet..... BAANNNG!!

The car crashed into divider of the road. Yonghwa’s view was getting darker and blur, making him felt dizzy. He couldn’t move any parts of his body but he could feel pain starting to creep on his body. Am i going to die?

 

__________________________

 

sorry for the late update. this week is my exam week. so, i've been studying hard to get good grade. pray for me  that i can get good grades so that i can update more often with a pleased heart! heheeee~ :D hopefully you can enjoy reading. feel free to comment~