the truth.

Are we REAL?

 

Am i going to die?

 

.............................................

 

Yonghwa pov.

 

*beep beep beep beep

What’s that sound? Wait, where am i? am i dead? If i am dead, why am i still having the difficulties to breath? The difficulties to breath?! I CAN’T BREATH!

....................................................

 

No one pov.

 

Herrk hhah.. herrk hhah...

 

Yonghwa was breathing heavily while he was still unconscious on the white bed.  He was gasping to breath in air really hard that he made seohyun, who was sleeping on the chair beside him, to wake up suddenly. Seohyun, who was holding his right hand trying to shake yonghwa to wake up. “yong, it’s me. wake up now. Kenchana? Yong~ wake up! Don’t scare me like this.”

 

He was still gasping for air. Seohyun immediately push the emergency button near the bed. She held his hands tightly to give him support and for him to give respond to her. Please wake up yong..

 

The doctor came in the room with a nurse with him. He immediately took a check up on yonghwa’s body and condition. Seohyun back away a little, but still holding yonghwa’s hand. She believed with this way she could give some of her energy towards yonghwa. After giving him some dripping, yonghwa became calm and went back to his dream land. “what’s wrong with him doctor-nim?” asked seohyun. “he’s okay. It’s normal for a person from an accident to act this way as a reflect from his body towards his condition. He’s normal,” said the doctor with a smile on his face. Seohyun nod a little. After thanking the doctor and accompany him to the door, she went back to sit on the chair and continued to hold yonghwa’s cold hand.

 

Seohyun stared at yonghwa’s face. His left cheek has a scratch and there was a bandage on his forehead on the right side. His hands were full of small scratches. It is a sad thing to see you like this yong..

 

Uri  seoro banmalhaneun saiga doegireul

Ajik jogeum seotureugo eosaekhandedo....

 

Seohyun took her phone from the her handbag as her phone was ringing. “yeoboseyo?”  she answered. “seohyun-ah, are you still in the hospital? Is yonghwa alright?” asked yoona. “deh, he’s alright. It’s just that..”

 

Wait, is yonghwa’s hand  gripping my hand back? Is he...awake? “unni, i call you back. Bye!” said seohyun. “seohyun? What happ-”

 

Seohyun hang up immediately. She shake yonghwa by gripping his hands tighter. “yong, wake up. It’s me,” said seohyun softly. Seohyun can see yonghwa’s eyes opened slowly. He was staring at the ceiling for a while and then at seohyun. A smile can see on his face, making seohyun to smile in relieved. He gripped seohyun hand more tightly. “seohyun,” her name came out of his mouth. “can i have some water? My throat is killing me.”

 

Seohyun immediately took a glass of water near her and gave the glass to yonghwa. He tried to sit properly to drink the water. “arghh..” yonghwa let out a soft gasp. He put his hand on his back. “why? Is your back hurting?”

 

“anni,’ said yonghwa, but his hand still on his back. Seohyun shook her head a little and put him back on the bed. She held the glass on her right hand while her left hand was supporting him by the neck. After he done drinking, she put him back on the pillow. “okay now?”

 

“yep. Gomawo seohyun. For everything.” He tapped seohyun’s hand. “anni-yo. It was nothing.” She took her seat beside yonghwa. “oh, what happened to my dad? Is he okay? Where is he right now?” asked yonghwa suddenly, as he starting to remember what happened before the accident. “appa gwenchana. He’s very stable right now. But he’s still in the hospital. I asked omma, she said that he’ll be out tomorrow. Great news right?” said seohyun brightly. “deh,” reply yonghwa with a relieved smile. “only, i became like this.” Yonghwa took a look at his hands which were full of scratches from the accident. He still can feel pain from the cuts and bruises. “you’ll be fine yong~” seohyun guaranteed.

 

*knock knock

“hyung!”

 

Three handsome guys came into the room. yonghwa smile widen as he saw his bandmates walking into the ward room. “oh, hyungsoo-nim(sister-in-law), you’re here! Annyonghesayo!” they bow a little. “seohyun immediately stood up and bow back to them. “annyonghesayo!”

“hyung, hyungsoo-nim, look at this!” jonghyun brought a set of newspaper and a few magazines in front of seohyun and yonghwa.

 

NEWS HEADLINE: YONGHWA IN HOSPITAL?

Accident happened... to idol, YONGHWA!

BOICE cheering for YONGHWA’s safety.... be safe yonghwa!

Handsome boy, yonghwa, met with an accident.

Latest news!- leader of CNBlue in hospital!

 

“you’re famous now hyung!” said jungshin. “yah, i’m sick on this deadful bed and what you’re worrying about is my popularity,” said yonghwa, but still smiling. “hyung, you know i didn’t mean it to be like that. And i’m glad you’re awake now,” jungshin tap yonghwa’s shoulder. “don’t forget about both of us,” said jonghyun and minhyuk. Seohyun who was watching  them, pulled out a smile. It’s good to see them enjoying their time together like that specially after yonghwa got the accident.

 

“hyung, we have to go now. We got schedule to do. Manager hyung said you need to get a really good rest for now. So don’t worry about anything. He is so worry about you, you know?”  said jonghyun. “okay, jonghyun. Take care. Don’t be like me!” he waved goodbye to them. “goodbye, hyung, oh and also hyungsoo-nim.” They waved goodbye. “have a great time together!” said them before they vanished.

 

Have a great time together? What are they.., thought seohyun while looking at yonghwa. Like a telepathy, yonghwa only raise his shoulders.

 

............................................

 

“hyung, do you think he already know about it?” asked minhyuk, right after he closed the door. “by the look of his face, i don’t think that he knows about it,” sighed jonghyun. Minhyuk nod a little. “well, it’s up to seohyun right?” said jungshin.  Now, all of them nod together.

 

..............................................

 

“so, seohyun, are you still going to be friend with me?” asked yonghwa, while he was trying to sit up properly. “why do you ask me like that?” asked seohyun with a confused face. “well, look at me. i’m not handsome anymore,” said yonghwa, with a sad face. L

“yong, don’t say like that. Of course we’re still friends,” as usual, seohyun pushed a little yonghwa’s right arm. “auch! I’m a patient you know,” yonghwa rubbed his arm to reduce the pain. “mianhe. Is it hurts?” seohyun panicked.

 

Hehehee...

 

“anni. mehrong!!” yonghwa let out his tongue. “yong!” shouted seohyun. They were laughing happily.

 

Uri  seoro banmalhaneun saiga doegireul

Ajik jogeum seotureugo eosaekhandedo....

 

Seohyun’s phone rang again. “jakkan man.” Seohyun picked up her phone and went outside the room to answer the phone. She didn’t want to disturb yonghwa with the noise. “manager oppa, why are you calling?” asked seohyun. “seohyun, we got a place to go. I’ll pick you up around half more hour, okay?” said the manager on the phone. “alright. I’ll be here waiting for you. gomawo-yo oppa,” said seohyun. “deh.” Right after the call ended..

 

Kchangg!

 

Some noise can be heard from yonghwa’s room. A sound like something was broken. Seohyun immediately opened the door. “yong?” one word came out of . “seohyun..”

 

Yonghwa was already on the floor with broken glass beside him. The blanket which was covering him was all messed up on him. Seohyun rushed to him. “are you okay?” asked seohyun, already kneeling on her knees to get same level view as him. “you’re bleeding..” said seohyun, once she saw the blood on his right hand because of the broken glass. When she was trying to reach his hand to take a look at it, he stopped her. “seohyun, why can’t i move my right leg?”

 

Seohyun was stunned. The question which she was so worry about came out of his mouth. The time has come for her to tell him about it. About...

 

“seohyun? Wae? What’s wrong with my leg?” he pointed out towards his leg which was covered with bandage. Seohyun looked down towards the broken glass. She was trying to gain some strength to tell him the truth. she bit her lower lips. Yonghwa, who was looking at seohyun, bent his body a little and trying to find her eyes. The two pairs of eyes met each other.

 

“seohyun?”

 

_______________________

 

soooo sorry for the late update. been busy with the school project. mianhe.. anyway, enjoy reading! ^^