it has ended...

Are we REAL?

last episode of yongseo couple in wgm.

 

yonghwa pov

 

i keep looking at her back. i can see she was hesitaing to continue her steps. her eyes keep looking at me. i know this will end. she get out of the see-through door, coming back to me. i smile at her, a dull one. she gave me a hug with a face that hoping this is not the end. i smile at her, trying to cheer her up.

"it's okay. you can go.." i tell her that, with a heavy voice. i can see her eyes starting to tear a little. i smile again. she went back inside the building, still looking at me. i see her every steps, trying not to loose her sight. i wave at her.. "take care..." until her shadow disappear. i take my heavy steps to go back to my dorm. i already miss her...

................................................................

 

no one pov

 

"hyung!" a loud voice calling yonghwa once he get into the dorm. "how was it? did you end it well? is it true today is your last day with seohyun?" ask the tallest guy in the room, jungshin. he let himself lay on the sofa, staring at the ceiling. "yeah..." jungshin only look at yonghwa, letting his hyung to get himself together. i know hyung, deep inside your heart you actually really do like her. it's not only for the tv show. i can see that...

oh, i know! let's turn on the tv to get his attention to something else. jungshin try to cheer up the mood by turning on the tv. a video from girls generation singing 'oh!' coming out from the tv. at that time, seohyun is singing her part for the song. jungshin was so surprise. he look at yonghwa who is looking at the tv, with deep eyes. huh.. it was a bad idea to turn on the tv after all.

 

yonghwa pov

 

oh-oh-oh-op-pa reul saranghae...

she look so happy here. i remember the time when i dance this part of the song in front of her when she was donating her blood. her smile here is the same as when she sing this song there. oh, this is the same song when we went to show our couple ring! hmmm.... i can't believe it has ended. jung yonghwa, face the fact, you already divorce with her. DIVORCE.

go to sleep yonghwa... maybe tomorrow when you wake up, you will realize that this is just a wonderful fairytale. you just wake up from a beautiful dream.. goodnight.

...................................................................

 

no one pov

 

*knock knock knock

a knocked by the door is heard in from outside yonghwa's room, who is still sleeping soundly on the bed. "hyung! wake up! the manager told me that we have schedule after lunch. we need to prepare!" say a guy with the lovely voice, jonghyun. there is no reaction from yonghwa. "hyung! wake up now!" jonghyun open the door only to find out that yonghwa still on the bed, covering himself with a blanket. jonghyun shake his head slowly. "hyung, i know that you are already awake. get of the bed now. we only have 5 hours before the show. we need to go there, practice, have our make-up done, practice again, and the do the show. so, wake up now!" jonghyun pull the blanket and...

puff!

"eh, hyung?" there is no sign of yonghwa on the bed. where is he? oh my god.... i'm sooo dead if manager hyung know that the leader of the group is gone! jonghyun run towards the living room and take his phone. he dialed a familiar number and put phone at his ear.

Geuh deh neun darling....

Bam ha neuk byul bit boda ah reum da wuh yo.....

yonghwa's caller ringtone is ringing from yonghwa's room. aishh.. he's not bringing his phone. now i'm totally a dead meat. jonghyun sighs..

..................................................................

 

yonghwa is walking slowly by the beach. every steps he takes makes his heart feels much better. he actually don't know the reason why he's feeling so down since yesterday. am i really regret that wgm is over? yonghwa set his eyes on the sea. the world is so beautiful, just like her.

"yonghwa oppa?"

a voice coming from behind him... making him to turn his body towards the voice. "seohyun?.." the only word he can say that time.