4.

I Marry the Kingka!?!?!?

You entered the mansion once more that night but with L's arm around your neck. He was 90% asleep and 10% awake, he kept mumbling and saying how pretty you were and asking who you are. You just ignored him and led him up the stairs and into his bedroom. Luckily, L's dad was asleep and was at the other hallway so he couldnt hear a thing.

You layed L on his big bed and took his jacket off and put the blanket over him. While doing so, L's eyes were on you and had no clue who this pretty girl was. You said, " Im sorry." And ran out the room and left the house, L thought, ' Why.. are.. you.. sorry..?' Now he was 100% asleep.

He hugged his pillow and fell into a dream land.. ( This is his dream..)

L's Dream:

L walked around in his house which was unusually empty. He yelled, " Is anyone home? Im hungry!" No answer, L huffed and puffed but walked himself down to the kitchen that he only entered twice ever since he moved there. He was making ramyun which he doesnt eat also, he thinks its bad for your health.

While boiling the noodles, you came around from the corner. L jumped and asked, " What the hell are you doing here again?! Wasnt earlier this night enough?!" You smiled and took off your glasses and L froze, he knew that angellic face from somewhere. You asked, " Should i help you making this, yeobo?"

L choksed out, " Yeobo?!" You nodded and raised up your left hand and showed a enormous diamond ring and said, " We're married, remember? You have the same one too." L looked at his left hand and saw the exact same ring on his finger. L then saw clowns come from the maid's closet, and they were celebrating and carrying a banner that said, " Congrats on your marriage!"

L shouted, " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

L's dream ends..

L sat up immediatley scared and freaked out, he lifted his left hand and saw a ring- free hand. He sighed in relief and said, " Good thing it was a dream." Then a know came from his door and he said, " Enter." The maid came in and asked, " Are you alright, sir?" L nodded and then saw a hazey picture of a girl run through his mind.

He asked, " Hey, who was the girl who brought me here? I remember her bringing me back home from the bench." THe maid answered, " Im not sure, sir. She did look familiar though, but i cant put my finger on it." L said, " Yeah, she looked familiar but im not sure who." THe maid bowed and left the room.

L didnt feel like going to school today so he just decided to skip. He layed in bed and thought about it really hard and tried to get rid of the haziness from the angellic face but it didnt work out. He grew frustrated and got up and yelled, " Maids! Give me food!" THe maids immediatley brought in pancakes and orange juice on a tiny table.

He dug in and thought that it would come to him sooner or later so he just let it go.

*** Sky High School***

You were sitting at your desk doodling on paper, you thought, ' Hopefully Myungsoo shi didnt know that it was me.' You drew a girl with glasses on and a gangster looking guy on the paper and drew a heart with a question mark between them. You didnt want to get married to him at all!!

You scratched his face and all that was left was the gangster's body. You crumpled the paper and threw it away, then you heard from the queenka that he made out with yesterday, " He broke up with me after school yesterday and we started going out yesterday morning!"

She was crying and whining to her friends, you thought, ' He is a heartless player, i even feel bad for her.' THe queenka complained, " What did i do wrong? Was i a bad kisser? Were my s not big enough? I knew i should have gotten them done!" You rolled your eyes and thought, ' No matter how you change your face your personality will ruin the look.'

THen you heard from the intercom,  " Lee Jiyoung, please come to the front office to go home." You gathered your stuff and went to the office and saw your dad signing papers for your release from school that day. You asked, " Appa i just got to school, why are you picking me up so early?"

Your dad said, " I went into your room and saw your opened closet and the clothes were.. Lets see... too sad." You asked, " Whats so wrong about my fashion? I like dress like hoodies." Your dad led you to his car and opened the door, you got in and you guys were on the road.

He pointed to the back and said, " We're donating those to charity." You asked, " What?!" You looked back and saw a box that looked like it was about to explode, in it was all of your clothes. You asked, " Wait, what am i going to wear when i dont have any clothes in my closet?"

Your dad said, " Myungsoo's dad said to bring you today and go shopping." You said, " But..!" But your dad hushed you and said, " Dont argue just go and see what he buys for you." You were nervous and anxious of what would happen, in 10 minutes, you entered the Fashion, a high class clothing store.

You got out the car and saw L's dad, he waved at you and you bowed at him. He said, " Well lets get started we need to have your closet filled." You entered the store and it was 4 stories and you went to a boutique and in there L's dad bought one of everything from that store.

While the maids were wrestling with 20 bags, you said, " Ahjusshi! I cant let you buy me all of this! This is too much!" L's dad smiled and said, " Just accept it as a gift, a huge gift. And remember this is nothing, we still got 4 stories worth of boutiques waiting for you." He smiled while you just stood there shocked.

You asked, " Then at least let me pay you back." L's dad shook his head and said, " The owner of this department store is a business partner of mine and he gave me a black card. Dont worry about the money just pick out whatever you want." During the whole shopping trip you felt burdened.

After the shopping trip was done, they had to call 5 limos just for the bags. Your mouth was opened as you watched the limos drive away towards your house. L's dad said, " Close your mouth, a fly can go in there." You shut it immediatley and entered the car and also went home.