2.

I Marry the Kingka!?!?!?

In 20 minutes, you saw a huge mansion in front of you. You gasped and compared the mansion to your high class suite, it was a big difference! You got out the car and then saw a man in his 50s, you bowed and said, " Hello, nice to see you again ahjusshi!" THe ahjusshi smiled and said, " Nice to see you again, i see you have your glasses on."

Your dad screamed, " What?!" You looked at him and you had your thick glasses on, you smiled and held up a peace sign. You sneaked in your glasses and put it on while your dad wasnt looking. Your dad couldnt do anything so he just let it go this time, ahjusshi said, " Come in, come in. My house is very messy, the maids forgot about this very important day and didnt clean up."

Your dad said, " Its alright, chingu. Lets go in, gaja!" You walked in also and saw a spotless living room and maids in black dresses with white lace apron doing last minute cleaning. Ahjusshi raised his hand and the maids evacuated the living room and one set cups of water on the table that was in the middle of sofas.

You thought, ' This is messy? My room then must be a dump.' Ahjusshi wiped his hand on the table and looked at it and sighed, " If only those maids werent stupid, then the table wouldnt have any dust." Your dad was normal and took a sip while you were looked front, right, behind, and left sides of you.

Ahjusshi was watching you and chuckled, " Do you like my house? I think this is a fairly small size." You gasped and said, " THis is really big ahjusshi!" Your dad said, " She must used to the small suite that we live in." THey both talked about stuff that you zoned out of, then ahjusshi said, " Do you want to give yourself a tour?"

You said, " Are you sure, i dont want to be rude." Ahjusshi nodded and explained, " THe rooms were cleaned so that you can just look into them. go on." You stood up and went to the stairs and went up, when ahjusshi was sure that you were all the way upstairs, he said, " SHe has gotten very cute and lovable."

You went up the never ending stairs and saw a hallway filled with rooms. You walked down the hallway in admiration and touched the doors and studied the type of wood it was and design that it had. You thought, ' Wahh, i never thought that i would be able to see this kind of house.'

While you were at the WEST WING, someone was coming over from the EAST WING. He was talking on the phone with his friends, he said, " Yeah, the new club called Skin. I heard it was nice from one of the girls, plus bigger space." THe boy laughed at a joke that his friend made and then entered the WEST WING.

You looked into one of the rooms and saw the walls were painted a blue color. You a fan of blue went in and shut the door, in it was very guyish. It had speakers, a laptop that showed a girl a cherry which you ignored. Also walk in closet that had everything organized from color to color and shirts to shoes.

You were amazed and went inside and picked up a familiar looking uniform jacket. You looked at the jacket and realized that it was Sky High School's jacket. You gasped and dropped it and then ran out of the closet and shut the door. But when you came out you saw a shirtless guy but his back was to you.

You screamed and the guy jumped and spun to look at who the intruder was. You saw that it was L and he saw that it Ha Jiyoung. You both pointed at eachother and asked at the same time, " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!??" L quickly threw a shirt on and fixed himself, you looked down and went to your school self.

L was about to yell but he calmed himself down and asked still choking annoyance out, " Why are you in MY bedroom?" You squeaked, " I was taking a tour.." L couldnt take it anymore and shouted, " I cant hear you!" You said louder, " I was giving myself a tour."

L asked, " So you were the angel looking girl that my dad was telling me about? I was getting excited for nothing." You pouted and thought, ' Whats so wrong with my face?' L said, " This wont do come on." He came to you and took your wrist, you asked resisting him, " Where are you taking me?" He said, " Calm your , woman! Oops, you dont have any."

You put your arm over your chest and thought, ' He can never last a day without insulting me once, plus im going on into a B.' L dragged you out of his room and into the living room. The dads were laughing and then saw you guys, L's dad said, " Look they're already holding hands." L immediatley let you go and asked, " Why the hell is SHE here?!"

L's dad smacked his teeth and asked, " How many times have i told you to watch your mouth? Anyway she is our guest so why are you treating her so bad?" L was about to answer but his dad raised his hand and told both of you guys, " Come, sit down we ahve much to talk about."

You and L sat down and waited for L's dad to speak again. L's dad said, " Jiyoung's dad and I have been friends ever since we were babies, we wanted to be brothers more than anything." Your dad came in and said, " So we promised eachother that I would have a baby girl and he would have the son, and luckily it came out like that."

You and L were growing nervous and hoped that what they were about to say wasnt true. Both of the dads said, " We have arranged that you both will get married.

You both looked at eachother and then looked at the dad's and asked/ yelled, " AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE?!?!?!?!" Both the dads nodded pleased.