1.

I Marry the Kingka!?!?!?

You hid into a corner in the classroom during freetime and slowly opened the book you have been wanting to read ever since this morning. You took in the words in the book and grew interest in it quickly, as you flipped to the next page someone snatched the book and threw it across the floor!

You looked and saw the queekas and quickly looked away from their eyes, they grabbed your uniform jacket and made you stand up. You whimpered and the queenkas started to laugh and one said, " Where is the homework we asked you to do? Remember you had to do 7 copies." You gulped that was the thing you forgot this morning.

You gave your best smile and said, " You see you guys, i kind of forgot-!" THe same one asked, " Mwo?! What kind of nerd is this unorganized? Are you stupid or something?" You just stood there and prayed that she would let go of your sky blue jacket. THen the door slid opened and entered your most hated person, L.

THe queenkas let you go and said a warning about the homework and ran to him. THey squeled and hooked arms with him and also spoiled him with snacks that they bought for him. You fixed your jacket and rolled your eyes at them, you couldnt believe that they would do anything jsut to get three seconds worth of stares from him.

You sat back down at the corner and just tried to avoid eye contact from everyone. Everyone at Sky High School was practically rich and WASNT a nerd, they all had something big to inherit for the rest of their lives. But you didnt, your dad was just a lawyer, even though you guys were also rich, he didnt own a law firm or nothing.

THey wouldnt study and that is the reason why Sky High School is a very bad school. You stood up and sat at your desk and decided to start on your homework that was on the board was the most ignored object in the room next to the teacher. THe teachers are also rich punks that always make out with the assistant teachers in the break room.

You wrote out the math problem and while you were working them out, you heard..

Queenka 1: Oppa, look at her, she is so ugly and nerdy.

L: ( Looks at you) Yeah, she's too poor and she isnt going to inherit anything. I cant believe she got into this school.

You whinced, even though you hear these words from everyone its just the way he says it, it hurts more.

Queeka: Ugh, look at her glasses, where do you find those these days? I swear people like her doesnt deserve to live, she is just another wasted life.

L: ( Snickers) Baby dont pay attention to her, where are those lips that are supposed to be with mine?

Of course they make out, you looked up and saw L's eyes opened and just her hair. You shook your head and thought, ' He is sucha player, its only that time he will ever meet up with her again.' L saw you shaking your head and knew it was at him, he broke the kiss for a second and stared at you.

You met eyes with him and felt the laser go through your eyes and into your skull. You shivered and went back to work, he smirked and went back to kissing his 5 minute girlfriend.

*** At Home***

You didnt have any homework since you do it in class so you were watching the history channel then your dad came in. He said, " Hey sweetie, how was school?" You lowered the volume from the tv and said, " Like everyday." You dad then stopped and pointed at his eyes, showing that you didnt wear the contacts.

You sighed and went to your bathroom and quickly put it on, and then came out. He hugged you and said, " I dont get why you wont do the contacts, it makes your face look more free." You said, " I feel weird without my glasses, appa." He then let you go and said, " Oh yeah! Remember that ahjusshi that comes here alot?"

You nodded and saw in your head the ahjusshi that always bring you clothes or perfume as a present. Your dad continued, " He wants you to come over and meet his son." You asked, " Why?" He answered, " I'll tell you when the time comes, so come out with something nice on and with your contacts on!"

You still had many questions but like always your dad gets his ways and you ended going in the car with a white blouse, black and white stripped tight skirt and black flats.