The abandoned cavern.

luminosity



Kris' lighter lit up the whole cavern in an instant. The walls were heavily eroded and soft droplets of water fell from the sharp icicle-like rocks hanging above them.


"Hey this isn't so bad... I mean look at that, there's a fire pit! Someone must have previously taken shelter here." Dara pointed at the circular pit that was situated in the middle of the cavern with a pattern of rocks around it, and Kris started a fire.


"Umm, Kris?" 


"Yes princess?"


"Are you cold or tired? Don't over exert yourself Kris, you just flew us here and I'm one heavy girl."


Kris chuckled.


"Well I guess you could help me with, something..." He looked at her with his piercing dark eyes and Dara gulped.


"W-what is it?" She stared at his ungodly face and felt goosebumps splay across her arms.


"You could, I don't know... Warm me up maybe?" Dara's eyes widened.


"W-w-warm up?!!! H-h-how exactly-? WHAT?! What do you mean by warm up?!" Dara was covering her face at this point.


"Cuddle." Kris stuck his tongue out and winked, and Dara almost had a mini heart attack.


"Y-You, you're lucky I'm doing this because you seriously got more wet than me, you're an idiotic dragon you know that?" Dara said as she walked towards him and sat by his side.


He smiled and wrapped his jacket around them both and Dara blushed when her shoulders came in contact with his. And just when she thought it was over, he slid his arm around her.


What is this? My heart is acting up again, stop... This is too much to handle for me!!! Dara thought, as she tried her best to calm down and not look at him.


"Princess?"


"What, dumb giant?" 


"Yah! This giant is your knight and shining armor from this rain!" Kris pinched her cheek and Dara stuck her tongue out.


"Please sing something for me then." Dara thought and thought, until a smile crept upon her face.


"Alright."


You, the angel in my life


You are the wings when I fall


When I look into your eyes


I know that things will work out somehow

(Park Bom's You and I)


Dara remembered a song that one of her childhood friends used to sing all the time and when she finished, she didn't realize that the giant was now sleeping peacefully on her lap. Her LAP. 


This guy. Dara thought and she softly giggled.


Exo-m is just as wonderful as Exo-k, I could go and escape from them... But something, just something is telling me not to. And Kris... Kris is just as lovable as Chanyeol and Kai- WAIT, DARA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! STOP THIS. You don't want to hurt any of them, plus you're not even sure how you feel about Kris yet! Dara began clapping her cheeks and shaking her head.


She then lifted her hand to move Kris' bangs away from his face and she moved closer.


"Pabbo, this is so uncomfortable. How am I supposed to sleep now?" She smiled and poked his cheek.


"Good night you dumb giant." Dara closed her eyes and moved her head back, trying to move as little as possible so as not to disturb Kris.


---------------------------------


Meanwhile Lay was pacing back and fourth in the living room.


Where the heck is Dara? I'm really worried now. Sure he was a very forgetful guy, but he could never imagine forgetting Dara. He remembered the unmistakable feeling she gave him when he first laid his eyes upon her. Of course it was undeniable that she was one of the most beautiful girls he had seen and she was always fated to be with exo-m. 
But there was just something about her, something about her demeanor, something about how she smiled that made his heart thump so quickly everytime his eyes met hers.


"Yah! Chen Chen! Do you know where Dara is?" Lay asked when Chen came down the spiral staircase.


"The princess? No. That reminds me though, do you know where Lulu hyung is? I need him to help me with something."


"With Dara's friend?" Lay looked at him knowingly. If there was anything he could remember, it was exo-m's affections for girls. He wasn't sure why he remembered things like that, but it was comforting to know since he liked to help out a lot.


"Y-yah! W-who said- Who said it was about that?!" Chen pouted and pressed his index finger to his mouth.


"Hyung don't tell anyone pleeeease?" I know it was pretty obvious but I just really want to see her and apologize."


"Chen Chen I know you like her and all, but it's dangerous because she's with exo-k. Who knows, what if exo-k finds our hideout? Dhuizhang will have a fit and he'll probably get Tao to beat you up!" Lay explained.


"That's why I'll find a way, Lulu hyung will help me!" Chen said.


"Chen you're really hopeless you know that? But I guess if you really like this girl I may even help myself. Just be careful okay?" 


"I will! dhuizhang isn't even here anyways, so I can do all the planning I want. Kekekeke." Chen rubbed his hands together and smirked.


"Wait a minute, dhuizhang isn't here either?!" Lay asked.


He was excited for today because Dara would be sleeping in his room and he even cleaned it up, remembering to label where all his important things were. But it was already night time and both Kris and Dara were not there...


"Hyung, do you think that maybe Dara and dhuizhang are together? A secret rendezvous perhaps?" Chen said in a scandulous voice.


....


No, it can't be. I knew that dhuizhang was persistant in finding her, but I didn't know that he really liked her.


But honestly though, he can't do that to me... Not when I fell in love with her first.


Ever since the moment I saw her in my dreams I knew that I'd fall for her. Even if she wasn't real in those moments and I couldn't touch her, she was real to me. I always hoped that we'd meet and I'd be able to hold her hands and maybe even be with her.


If dhuizhang wants this then fine by me. Forgetful Zhang Yixing will not back down.



------------------------



In exo-k's institute.


Chanyeol rolled in his bed. The hail storm echoed through the halls of the institute, but that was not the reason why he was so wide awake. Everybody knew all too well that it was Dara. He knew that Kai was able to fall asleep anywhere even if he loved Dara as much as him, because Kai had a bad habit of waking up the latest if he didn't have any rest so the others always made sure to put him to sleep.


But Chanyeol? Sure his sleeping pattern was normal, but this time? Nope, he felt no ounce of sleepyness.


A million thoughts of her echoed through his mind, again, and again and again.


Where is she now? Is she safe? Is she eating properly? What is she doing? ... But more importantly, I wonder who she's with. Chanyeol thought as he turned over in his bed.


Dara, I hope that you're well. I hope that you're still thinking of exo-k.. And of me. 


--------------------------------


Hi everyone! Hope it wasn't too corny (well actually I'm pretty sure it still is ;___; /sobs) But anyways, i'm sorry it took x1231231 days for me to update! I was very busy for the last few weeks :3 but now I'm back! And I am ready to bring in the updates (well I'll try, because next week and the week after i'll be pretty busy). But hint hint.. Mr. demon helper will be revealed very soon ~! And trust me, everyone will be pretty confused and conflicted LOL.

But a big saranghae to all my readers and subbies out there~! Thanks for patiently waiting! <3 ^__^  

tumblr_mq3v71TyW51rmbyr6o1_500.gif

& Please don't forget to comment & subscribe :D 


tumblr_moa6gnxPoL1qbs2jzo2_400.gif