Kidnapped.

luminosity

Scuse me for my grammar mistakes! gahhhh, I rushed on this one >o<

--------------------------------------------------------


Sehun thrashed a breeze straight through the now clouded explosion, and the smoke began to disappear. Hidden under a large heap of heavy rock was now a scarred and bruised Dara, she seemed unconscious and unmoving. Large burns had covered her arms, gashes of bloodied wounds had surfaced on her face, and her clothes were tattered and torn.


Kai and Chanyeol ran towards her, but Baekhyun stopped them.


"Calm down... Look." Lay had begun walking to Dara, and Kris nodded in approval.


He crept down and pressed his index finger to her face, she could just barely open her eyes and but she did anyways.


"L-Lay.... I-I'm f-fine... J-just t-tell them to s-stop.." She struggled to speak, and Chanyeol felt his heart break into a million pieces.


"Shh..." He ran his fingers over her open wounds and a sparkle of light resounded from his fingertips.


It was like some strange kind of an illusion... As he ran his fingers passed her cuts, wounds, and bruises everything began to slowly close and vanished as if she was never injured at all.


"Thank you Lay." She felt her strength come back to her, as he continued to heal her remaining injuries.


"Enough of this.... I am truly sorry exo-k, but you are not worthy to take care of Dara... It shall now be our responsibility." Lu han drew his right hand, Dara rose up into the air and she began to hover above the ground towards him.


"LET GO OF HER!!!!!" Kai bellowed, as he began running towards her and he disappeared.


"Well that was easier then I expecte-" Kai reappeared out of thin air and grabbed Dara. Vanishing once again.


In a few seconds they had appeared right above the waterfall on top of a large rock, Kai and Dara were stuck in a tight embrace.


Chanyeol's brow furrowed in anger when he turned to look up at them, Lay on the other hand drew a weary expression, and Kris started fuming.


"Kai, I don't want them to take me away from all of you... Please don't let them." Dara buried her face in Kai's opened collared shirt.


"My angel, as long as I'm here I won't let them harm you at all because I-I..." He paused, mesmerized by her adorning eyes... The same beauty that hypnotized him and made his heart beat a thousand miles per second, only she could do that to him.


He leaned in closer, showering her with kisses.


"K-Kai?" Dara was bewildered and she turned a bright crimson.


"Damn it! Why the hell did this have to happen?! Dara, I can't take it anymore..." He inched closer and closer, until his lips barely brushed against Dara's, like a soft flutter of butterfly wings.


Kai..... It's happening again. My heart continuously reacts to them like this, it's unhealthy and aigoooooo! It's making me so damn confused!!! Dara could barely draw her breath.


"YAH!!! KAMJJONG! WHAT THE HELL?!" Chanyeol and Kris grasped each others suits, as Chanyeol yelled in fury.


"I AM GOING TO KILL THAT DAMN BOY!! UGHH, THAT'S IT. WE'RE FINISHING THIS UP NOW." Kris stammered and pushed Chanyeol away.


D.O's eyes widened and his arm was nearly frozen by Xiumin.


"HYUNG! OMO! WahhhhhH! How scandulo- Yah! Don't you freeze time now you-" Sehun was clapping, until Tao moved forward in an attempt to execute an aerial kick on him.


With a curve of his lips, Lu han shot Kai a menacing smile.


"Teleportation huh? Well, two can play at that game." Lu han scampered forward and clenched his fists.


"TAO!!!" The boy with the stak black hair nodded and drew his fingers.


Time stood still. Kai's arms were wrapped firmly around Dara's waist, but Kris flew upwards and detached her from Kai.


"You're with us now princess." He said as he hoisted her in his arms and brought her further up to the sky.


"Oh no she isn't!" Sehun was the only one who remained unfrozened and he pulled forward, manipulating the harsh pull of the winds to his advantage.


A blowing curent of wind was building up behind him, and he twisted and turned until he came face to face with Lu han, who was blocking his way.


For a moment, it was as if they were completely isolated in their own world, the fleeting moment was just right and it felt surreptitious. Everything was frozen, and with one stare they were drawn into a pulsating and serene period of time. 


Those brown eyes... Why the hell are they pulling me in?! Sehun thought, trying his best to fight the lingering feeling.


Lu han shook his head... What the hell? And he gripped his fingers.


"I'm sorry... But we have to do this for Miss Dara... Goodbye, Sehun." With one forceful push, Sehun was shoved out of the way.


"Let's go!!" Lu han said, as the time had slowly begun to move again. 


Time had returned, and exo-m had vanished completely.


"DARA!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! .. WHAT THE HELL? WHERE ARE THOSE DAMN BASTARDS?!" Chanyeol struck a tree with his fire impaired hands, and Suho rushed to put it out before a forest fire could start.


Baekhyun ran towards him and gripped his arm.


"Yeol, calm down... Please. This isn't how we're going to figure things out." He said, trying his best to comfort Chanyeol.


Kai on the other hand was on the ground, covering his face.... He felt the guilt obstruct him, he had her in his arms, but he lost her.. Damn it, how could I lose her so easily like that? ... My angel, don't worry. I'll save you from those bastards. And without a word, he disappeared.


D.O was wide eyed, and he stood there. Frozen. Santokki..... She's gone. She's really gone. 


"Noona... Noona." Sehun shook his head and looked down in disappointment, I couldn't save you.. And what's even more worse is that I was hypnotized by Lu han and I wasn't able to save you... I'm sorry, noona.


"Suho, are you alright?" Yubin suddenly broke the silence, and ran towards Suho who had just exterminated the fire.


"..."


"Suho please answer me.." 


"..." He couldn't answer her. What would he say? That everything would be alright? That he was okay? That there was hope to save Dara?


I can't do this anymore... I don't want her to be caught up in my problems, and the biggest problem right now is Dara.... I need to stay away from her and figure things out. Suho thought as he walked away, signalling the other boys to follow him.


"Yubin, don't worry about him I'm sure he's fine. Come on let's go?" Baekhyun gave her a reassuring smile, and she walked towards him.


He doesn't care Yubin... You're so stupid for thinking that he really did. And my dongsaeng, they kidnapped her. That's it, this calls for payback. Yubin thought, as she cracked her knuckles and followed the six boys.


---------------


I'm sosososososooo sorry i haven't updated in the longest time! I was busy with my other fic: Dara & Chanyeol

But yes, thank you all for reading this far. I can't believe I'm already on chapter 72 :D

Again, saranghe to all my subbies & readers <3 

Please comment & subscribe ~ ^-^ ~ 


7855fefagw1dz85xtofltg.gif

tumblr_me228nBxkT1rcosszo2_r1_250.gif