The search is over.

luminosity

The six were nearing a large waterfall, even in the subtle darkness, moonlight shone through and illuminated the ripples that cascaded across the water. It was surrounded by a large grown patch of forests and an abundance of different plant life.


"Wahhhhhh!" Sehun ran towards the pool of water and began taing off his shoes, and rolling up his pants.


"Yah Maknae! That suit is expensive!!!... And besides, it's night time!!! What if you catch a cold?!!!" D.O exclaimed and ran after him.


"D.O really is like an umma." Dara chuckled.


She was standing beside Kai and Chanyeol. Kai pressed his fingers to the buttons of his blazer and ed it, unlatching the bow from its place, he began to also unfasten the buttons of his pressed shirt.


"K-K-Kai! What are you doin-" Dara's eyes widened when she saw the outline of his collarbone in the illusive darkness.


He began sliding his finger down... Unlatching another button.


You're not the only one who has a nice body Kamjjong. Chanyeol smirked and pulled his blazer off, dropping it onto the grass. He pulled his bow off, and slid his fingers down his collared shirt.


"Y-Y-Y-Yeollie?! You two?!!! Wahhhhhh! Why are you two undressing so casually?!!?" Dara was covering her eyes and her now bright florid face.


Her heart started thumping loudly and rapidly once again. The same feeling she always got when she was with Kai, Myungsoo and Chanyeol.


"Relax my angel, we just don't want our suits to get dirty... Are you disappointed?" Kai flashed his trademark sly grin, and Dara punched his arm.


"Stupid baby! Aishhhh! I don't care, it's dark anyways!!! I'll stay with Yubin- hmph!" 


"Noona! Come! The water feels great!" Dara carefully slid her fingers away from her eyes and opened them.


......




.........





................





----------------------




Oh. My. God. Sehun's buttoned up collared shirt was now open and the reflection of the moonlight shone across the layer of skin that was visible, which revealed smooth flawless skin, and a contour of solid abs. DARA STOP IT. HE'S THE MAKNAE, YOU ARE NOT A COUGAR.... Dara couldn't ignore the others and she turned to look at D.O who was merely wearing a tank top, but she saw the soft trace of muscles in his arms. Omo, he must've used a lot of muscle to carry all of his cooking supplies. Baekhyun was still wearing a t-shirt, but he always looked adorable. And turning back to these two creatures... They were too much for her, Chanyeol and Kai had their shirts open to the extent that she could also make out the contours and sharpness of their etched abs... She felt like having a nosebleed, or rather a heart attack.


"Yubin! Do you see what they're doing?! Wahhhhhhhhhhh! I can't take this!!!!" Dara hid her eyes for she felt that at any moment she could faint.


"Sorry girl but I'm used to this... I'm not at all surprised." Yubin smirked remembering thoughts of her ex Taeyang, but she quickly drove her thoughts away and looked around for Suho, who was not in the water.


"Noona, pleeeeeeease?" Sehun frowned and pleaded with aegyo.


"A-aniyo! I'm fine here!!!" Right where I can have all the nosebleeds I want, and right where I'm safe from your all too beautful physique. Dara thought, as she mentally covered her nose.


"Besides, I'm wearing a dress. I'm not taking it off and drowning in the wa-" Chanyeol surprised her from behind and began carrying her towards the waterfall.


"YAHHHH! CHANYEOLLLLLL STAAAAAAHHPPPP!" The boys chuckled with laughter as Dara began screaming.


"Yah! Stop!!! I don't want to get this wet! Ch-Ch- Omo, you're dripping wet!!! S-stttttt-" Dara was interrupted, the bushes nearby began shaking.



"You think it was that easy?" A low voice echoed from behind the forest.


6 Figures seemed to appear behind the bushes: The boy with dark hollowed eyes, Kris, Lay, a boy with feminin looks, a boy with chubby cheeks, and a handsome looking guy.


"Chen?!" Yubin let out, making Suho turn in an instant.


"What the hell are YOU doing here?" Suho glared at him.


"Visiting this beautiful lady." Chen smiled at Yubin, who was surprised.


"Chen?! What the-?"


"Sorry to interrupt... But we have business to attend to Chen, matters of the heart can be dealt with much later.." Kris said, moving forward.


"Don't even think about it." Chanyeol said as he held Dara safely in his arms.


"We only came to retrieve what is rightfully ours, we've been searching for her for 7 years.... And now, we've finally found her. I'm not letting this chance go, my princess only belongs with us." Kris pointed at Dara, and fastened his pace towards her and Chanyeol.


"KAMJJONG!" Before Kris could reach her, she disappeared and Kris and Chanyeol were met face to face.



10 meters away Dara and Kai reappeared and Sehun stared in horror, as he recognized Luhan's wispy brown hair.


"Sehun..?" Lu han stared at him with disbelief, and Sehun felt something tug at his heartstrings, while he also felt a rush of swift adrenaline pass through his body.


"Lu han... What are you doing here?-" Sehun was interrupted by Kris.


"Exo-m!!! Gong ji! And keep Dara safe and unharmed ok?" He bellowed in fury, and he bore daggers at Chanyeol.
(Gong ji = attack)


And the 5 boys advanced closer and closer....


-------------------------------------



THE ACTION IS COMING UP NEXT CHAPTER ~ 

Please comment & subscribe! :3


 tumblr_me8qdjVRrw1rto225o1_r2_500.gif

^Remember this? *sobs... My bias & second bias ;___; 

tumblr_mlbwlqRRk01qzh5sno2_250.gif