Santokki, D.O & the happy virus.

luminosity

"Do Kyung Soo!! You have to save me some of your famous spaghetti!" The professor said.


"Sorry prof, since you never brought me my cake pops, all this spaghetti is for me and Dara" Sehun replied, wrapping his arm around Dara. 


The professor rolled his eyes, and said bye to them, before disappearing off the screen.


Moments later Dara consumed two complete servings of D.Os spaghetti, she rubbed her stomach, and got up in a slow pace. The boys had already finished eating before her, and were playing some video games.


"Omo! That was delicious, and no doubt the best spaghetti I have ever tasted!! Thank you soo much D.O!" She said.


"Hehe, if I'm going to get this much love for my cooking, I'll definetly cook for you more often!" He chuckled as he got up to clean the table, and Dara helped him bring the ceramic plates to the kitchen.


The two then decided to do the dishes together, D.O would do all the soaping, while Dara would scrub and wash.


"You sir have to teach me how to make food like this! Oh man, it really made my stomach proud" She said.


"What's wrong? Your imo never prepared you good food?" He asked curiously.


"Mmhm, well... Not exactly. I guess my birthday counts, but I've never had something this amazing!" She gleamed at him, which earned her a soft chuckle from him.


"You know, it's really nice to have someone appreciate my cooking, that's not a guy" He smiled, and blew a dishwater bubble at her.


"Hey! That landed on my face!" She said, as she splashed him with water.


The two then began spraying and splashing each other with water, and soon thick foam bubbles were formed. 


"HAHAHA!! You look like an eskimo!!" Dara giggled, while spreading the foam all around his head.


D.O grabbed a carrot from the table, and a black olive. He placed the two carrots on her head, held them up, and put the olive on top of her nose.


"Aww! you'd make a good rabbit. Oh I got it!!...San-Santokki! I'll call you Santokki from now on, because you make an adorable rabbit" He pinched her nose and chortled, earning a soft flush in her cheeks.


Actually I think you'd be a better rabbit, with those big adorable bright eyes of yours... Everyone would fall prey to your cuteness. She thought, as she wiped the bubbles off the sides of his face. He grabbed her hand, and she felt a warm feeling spreading through her like wildfire. Oh no! Not again!! My heart is starting up again!! N-no!! She thought as she tried desperately not to look into his big twinkling eyes.


"*Ahem*: Dara and D.O looked back and saw Chanyeol with his arms crossed, leaning on the countertop.


"If I do recall our little conversation awhile ago.. I do believe that I owe you a tour of this place" Chanyeol said.


"Well Mr. Fancy words, me and Santokki here were just cleaning up" D.O said.


"Santokki?" Chanyeol asked, puzzled.


D.O pressed his right index finger to his lip.


"It's our little inside joke, okay?" He whispered, as Dara nodded and gave him a small chuckle.


Chanyeol rolled his eyes, and offered his left hand.


"Let's go?" Without hesitating, Dara took it, waved goodbye to D.O, and Chanyeol led her out of the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------


He led her towards a wide open room, filled with large blue pads, nets, and all sorts of exercising materials.


"Well.. This is our combat/exercising room. We train here a lot now, ever since our last investigation.." Chanyeol said.


"What happened?"


"Let's just say that we almost lost our maknae, and our leader" Dara frowned.


"Oh! I got it!! How about I train you guys?!" She said with excitement.


"Mwo?! Aniyo!! No, never! I couldn't hit a girl, much less injure one!" Especially you, I could never hurt you. He thought.


"Yahh! You're the one with the fire power here!! You need to be able to control it, and you want help, which is what I'm offering. I love to fight, I've been trained remember? I honestly don't care if I'm hurt.. Soo pretty please, will you let me?" Her cheeks puffed up, as her eyes became wider, and she looked at him with her puppy dog face.


Chanyeol turned a bright red, and covered his face. How could anyone resist such an adorable face like that?


"Fine!! But, one condition: You can only train me, and me only!" He said reluctantly, still blushing.


"Really? Hmm... But I thought you said the maknae and the leader almos-"


"I want to get to know you more, Dara. I-I want you to teach me without anyone else... B-because t-they.. They're distractions! Y-yeah that's right!!" Chanyeol sighed, and refused to look at her, for the embarassment he had just caused himself.


Omo!! The happy virus' face is a bright red! Aww he's just too adorable Dara thought, while giggling, and she looked up at him.


"Hehehe, okay fine, I mean how can I resist such a persistant happy viru-I mean guy!" Chanyeols eyes widened, and without thinking, he ran straight to her.


He enveloped his arms over her shoulders, and pulled her close. He was gripping her with delicate care, trying not to crush her small petite figure. She was shaken, Whoa, he's hugging me! He's hugging me!! She pondered, as she turned three shades of scarlett, and her pulse was racing with a steadfast pace, once again. 


"Thank you Dara" He pulled out of the embrace, and continued his tour, never letting go of her hand.



------------------------------------------------

Hello~! This'll be the last chapter that i'll be adding until Sunday. Sorry once again ;___;

&& I hope that this chapter wasn't boring I had to rush, soo please excuse the really bad chapter! I failed as an author for this one :(

Mianhe! OTL 



&& this time its Sehun <3 Sorry for not adding exo-m gifs yet! I'll add them once exo-m appears ^-^