EXO-K VS. EXO-M.

luminosity

"Kris, why are you doing this?" Dara clung onto Kai, who enveloped her into his arms.


"Because you're the one that we've been looking for." Lay said with a soft tenderness.


"I'm sorry Sehun, but I have to do this." Luhan lifted his arms in a steadfast pace, while Tao, Chen, and the boy with chubby cheeks began running towards the waterfall.


"AHHHH! M-MWO?! W-WHAT'S HAPPENING TO M-" Dara was being lifted from the ground, a powerful and invisible-like force was bringing her forward.


Kai tried to stop her, but another force held him tight in his spot.


"DARA!!!.... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! BASTARD, LET ME GO!!" Kai bellowed and clenched his teeth, as he stood frozen.


Sehun noticed that Lu han was doing uncanny and strange like movements with his arms and fingers.


Levitation? That's his power... That's it? I will protect noona at all costs!! Sehun thought, as he felt a strange tug in the pit of his heart.


Words, chants.... He was the last one to receive powers, and this was it. A wisp of wind descended upon him, enveloping him like a large blanket. A twister began to spin around him, and the chants began to splay through his mind.



Careless, careless, shoot anonymous, heartless, mindless, no one will care about you....



Sehun compulsed a threatening force of blistering winds, abstaining a great amount of power. The harsh pull of the winds pushed exo-m further and further. Lu han was pulled back, and he lost his hold on Dara. She dropped mid-air and Kai scrambled to catch her. He then protected her from the threatening hurricane that began to resignate from where Sehun was standing.


"Kai... I'm scared..."


"My angel, it's alright.... Close your eyes... It'll be okay." He shielded her with his protective arms, and Kris scowled.


D.O stomped on the ground creating a gigantic crack in the ground, where Chen was standing. In return the latter brought his hands up and a loud ear splitting sound resonated from above... Lightning. He tried his besr to aim exactly where Suho was standing, but Yubin dashed towards him and pushed him out of the way. The lightning struck the ground abruptly and shot at her instead.


"!!!" Chen yelled, as Yubin hit the ground with the sudden contact... Suho could barely see if she was hurt for the moonlight was faint and the darkness seemed to surround them heavily.


"YUBIN?! YUBIN!!!!!!...... You bastard..." He called out to her, but with a much angered force he drew water from the nearby waterfall.


He began creating riplling tides that came from every direction, and he shot them straight at Chen.


Tao took action and smoothly flipped over, landing right in front of Chen. With subtle but precise and graceful movements of his palms, the huge oncoming torrents of waves had frozen inches in front of him... Time had literally frozen before them.


"Sorry... But that's not going to work." The boy with darkness in his eyes smirked.


The guy with chubby cheeks silently crept forward and blew a puff of air... A cool haze formed and touched the tip of the tide that was stopped by time, and the entire current was frosted in a mere matter of seconds.


Chanyeol ran forward and the heat pulsated straight through his body and he literally became enflamed with a translucent white flame. With a subtle motion the fire resounded from his palms and he aimed at the frozen tides, completely engulfing the large matter and melting it to its former liquid state. Chanyeol then created a large red ball of fire that grew bigger and bigger.... Until a figure had begun to form, the medium sized winged creature began appearing before them..



"Tokki!! Let's go!!!" He yeleld, as the phoenix let out an ear splitting screech.


A tear trickled down its eye as it flew past Yubin, and her burns were healed. Tokki flew higher and higher, then swiftly ducked down, aiming straight at Kris.


Before Tokki could make a dash at Kris, he ducked and ran towards the cliff. And he let himself fall.


"K-KRIS?!" Dara opened her eyes in bewilderment.


But to her surprise he was now hovering in the air. He then widened his arms and chanted...


"Let out the beast."


A large monstrous creature had appeared, clawing the edge of the cliff. Its dark black nails were sharp and smooth, its snout was pointed and weary, it had luminous eyes that seemed to reflect the moonlight, and it was covered in dark scales that seemed to blend in with the nightfall. It let out a defiant growl.


Chanyeol's phoenix continued flying forward, beginning to rapidly spin towards the humongous beast, gaining more and more speed. The boys then advanced towards one another... Kris versus Chanyeol, Suho against Chen, Sehun fighting Tao, and D.O combatting with Xiumin. All except for Lay and Baekhyun, who seemed distant and calm...


"N-no... K-Kai.. We have to stop this..." Dara gripped onto the fabric of Kai's shirt, as she saw Yubin trying to stop Chen and Suho.



With the remaining force she had, Dara pushed Kai aside and ran towards the middle of the raging battle.


"! ... DARA STOP, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!! QUICK, SOMEONE STOP HER N-" He froze in horror as everything happened in a blur...


One second she was there in his arms... And now, with the combined force of all the different elements, a great collision of power collided straight at her tiny fragile body.


The gusts of wind... The clashing of thunder... The earth shaking.... The large tides of water.... The dual flames.... The fire that Kris' dragon exhaled... The glacial icicles... Time stopping at the wrong moment... It all came crashing down on her, resulting in a large explosion.


"DARA!!!" All of exo-k, Kris, and Lay had shouted in horror.



---------------------------------------------------


Annyeung~ ! I'm super sorry it took me so long to update! Sometimes I think that I over edit, or don't edit enough :(

But, I wrote a new fanfic: 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/414071/dara-chanyeol-bom-dara-minho-romance-sulli-chanyeol-chandara

It's a chandara fic, keke! ~ ^ o ^ ~

Also, please don't forget to comment & subscribe (:


& A big heart to all my subbies & readers. Saranghaeeee <3 ~



tumblr_mlnrwbfOch1s5dfego1_250.gif


tumblr_mlqfi2uIJl1s5dfego1_250.gif