D.O & Chanyeol.

luminosity

Warning! A whole lot of darasoo/darayeol up ahead!

please excuse my cheesiness, && my really bad writing ^^"

&& also .. for the darakai shippers, just wait for chapter 20! ;)


------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Dara crept silently towards the kitchen, this was because she intended to scare D.O. But he remained emotionless, for he was flooded with worries about her.


"Guess who?" She covered his eyes with both of her hands.


"..." He didn't respond, earning a frown from Dara.


"D.O talk to me... Please?" She turned him to face her, and she pouted.


Damn it D.O, just ignore her! Just ignore her cute puffed up cheeks, the way her eyes light up whenever you talk to her, her flawless skin, her plump lips, and her long silky brown hair.... Oh geez!!! Stop it! I can't take this anymore!! He shook his head, trying to push the thoughts of her away, but it was unsuccessful. Every time he would turn away, she'd become more and more determined, and look at him with countless amounts of adorable faces.


Aish, i swear .. This girl. He thought, as he finally gave in, and softly touched her face. She pressed her forehead against his, and looked straight into his large brown orbs.


"Santokki.." His voice became soft and mellow.


"I'm sorry, but D.O please, just do this for me... I can't stress how much I need your say in this" She closed her eyes, and she felt his long slender fingers her cheeks.


"How could I not? When you look at me like that! ... Ugh, I hate myself for not being able to stop you" He said, staring blankly at the ground.


"D.O, I can't be sheltered all the time, I'm a tough girl! The institute won't be able to protect me all the time" She said.


"But, all six of us... We'll always be here to protect you" He said, and her heart paced faster.


My dreams.


"I'd rather face it beforehand.. Then it coming after me instead! And besides, this is the most fun I've had in ages!" She smiled at him, and he pressed his nose against hers.


This almost immediately made her cheeks flush a bright pink. 


Santokki, what am I going to do with you? He chuckled, as he led her to the table, where his freshly baked cookies were.


--------------------------------------------------------------


Right after trying D.Os decadent and delicious cookies, Dara entered the large training room. She was already dressed in baggy gray sweats, and a small black t-shirt. 


Today was her first official day of training with Chanyeol, and to her surprise he was already there. She heard loud sounds resounding from the large punching bags, that were being kicked repetitively.


"Chanyeol..." She whispered.


His gaze remained on the punching bag in front of him, she ran up to face him, and tried numerous things to get his attention, before an idea popped into her head.


Before his leg had come inches away from the punching bag, Dara had grabbed it, with one swift movement.


"Dara!! You bappo! I could've hit you!!!" He said.


"Well I can't get your attention! If I have to fight you, then soo be it!!" She said, pushing him back.


There was a loud thud, and he landed safely on the mats.


"No, Dara no, you know I don't want you to-" 


Before he could even finish, his eyes widened, as he saw Dara spin around, and do a jolting kick. Luckily, before her foot could cause some serious damage, and injure him, he quickly rolled to his side, and avoided her forceful kick.


"Dara please don't... You know that I'll never hurt you, please... Stop" He pleaded.


"No.. I won't stop until you listen to me!" 


He tried to stand up, but she charged at him with a long silver bar, twisting it and spinning it rapidly. Dara attacked him with sheer force, but luckily he found a medium sized mat and defended himself. She began slicing forward rapidly, and Chanyeol grew tired, because the mat was not exactly the lightest thing, in fact it was pretty heavy.


After fifteen minutes of dodging her s and hits, with one swift blow, Chanyeol fell unto the mats once again. Dara seized this oppurtunity, and sat on top of him.


"Have I gotten your attention now?" She said.


"Y-y-yes" He said, turning and avoiding her gaze.


Her face inched closer to his, as she put her hands to either sides of her face, and she looked down at him.


She's lying on top of me! He grew nervous, when he felt her entire weight press against him. She smelled like a mix of vanilla and strawberries, and she was as light as a feather.


"Chanyeol, I'm asking nicely... Please? Let me go with you, let's continue this investigation.. Together" 


He closed his eyes, and then without thinking, he rolled, and now he was on top of her. He seized her right hand, and she felt his lips press against her skin. Chanyeol moved a strand of hair away from her face, and looked straight into her eyes.


"Okay, fine.. I knew you could fight miss warrior, but I didn't know you could lose your defence that easily" He smirked, and she felt her cheeks flush.


"You're soo cute!" He said, suddenly hugging her with a steady carefullness, because he didn't want to crush her petite frame.


"Yah! Get off me! Chanyeol!!!" She whined, as he chuckled, and helped her up.


But the moment she stood up, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around her.


"Hey! We have to practice!!' She said, looking up at him.


"Can we just skip it, and stay like this?" He pouted, and did aegyo.


Dara then responded by turning around, and pinching his cheeks, and with that, he pressed her closer to him.


Whenever he hugs me like this, I feel soo safe and secure. And I.. I just don't want him to let go. She felt her cheeks reddening, as she buried her face in his chest. 



---------------------------------------------------

Omo, i'm really bad at writing romantic things, but I tried ;__;

I know theres not really any darasoo shippers.. but he was one of the lovelines i had in mind before actually writing the chapters, soo mianhe OTL (i really have to stop apologizing :p)

Please comment && subscribe! :D

&& lastly ..I might be on a semi-hiatus after the next chapter, due to exams && important isus, soo expect to find a flood of updates next thursday! ^^ 

tumblr_m5gpxp1fxH1rr116x.gif

tried to find a gif of chanyeol doing aegyo, but it was unsuccessful D: (i was going to use the baekyeol one.. but i couldnt find the gif ;__;) 

tumblr_m464enRWka1rwp2cgo1_500.gif