photobooth

excuse me!!!! but i really want to be cinderella!!!

KHJ POV

i never see a girl like that... she is hard to miss even if she stand in the middle of  thousand of people...she s funny... cheerful... idiot... stupid...and most importantly... she able to make me laugh.... 3 days in everland... me and jae wearing a disguise... walking along with people and having fun...i think her friend must know her very well.... she even know what cindy will say before she said it.... they are childhood friend... i cannot imaging how she become a friend with cindy.. they are contrast like black and white...Jae.... i think he like that alien..... he treat her extra well..... the Jae that i know will never pay a vacation like this just for an assistant..... ummm.... what is inside his mind....

i am looking at her.... she is playing with the mascot.... her act ... like she finally home.... in her own world... i bet she really like fairy tales... she like Cinderella very much.... i think she obsess with it... but what ever others said.. she didnt care..she is jumping between the rock..ah.. she really like a child... silly girl...when i bring her to assist me with my job... other staff will stare at her... sometimes i really admire her attitude...

what she s doing up there.... did she just climbed a tree... yah!!! that girl.... i see her foot is stepping on the rotten branch... she didnt aware of it... i run to the tree..

"yah!!! cindy.... dont climb anymore... "

"what??!!! cant hear u?"

"i said dont climb anymore... u ll get hurt"

"i...ah!!!!!!...."

she stepped on it... and fall, luckily i m there.... she landed on me...

"yah!!!... what do u think u are doing??? "

"sorry... "

suddenly i saw peoples coming at our direction.... a lot of them.... my disguise had been discovered... when she landed on me just now.. the scarf and cap had been pulled off... and now we are hunted by the fans.... i pull her... and we run.... searching for a place to hide....

Jae and Kara is no where.... i pull her into a place for taking photo... we stand in that photo booth for a long time.... she snapped a few instant photo... with my face near her... she is really energetic... when i look at her i see dozen of batteries... we wait longer... just to make sure that the fans had lost us... she turned her face... and i turned mine... our lips touched... it is the biggest mistake of my life... because at that time ... someone had open up the box door.... and many people outside looking at us with a wide eyes.... and they are fast ... in snapping pictures.....

yah!!!! to snapped a picture while accidentally kissing that alien!!!!.... i feel my head is dizzy... my brain is really numb.... why would i accidentally kiss her... if the person i kiss is beautiful and elegant it is ok... but her... yack!!!.... my mouth felt dry.... huhuhu..... this is a disaster.... really

the next day

"KHJ 's date is his fiance"

that is the cover of most of the newspaper in south korea... the picture of course..... me and her kissing in the photo booth!!  and this is the biggest scandal ever happened to me... and now i am thinking a way out of it......

 

CINDY POV

i turned my head... and suddenly he kissed me??!!!!  yah!!!! he kissed me.... ah... this means that he like me.... he must  like me for a long time... just now when no one else is there .. he had saved me from falling from the trees.... i look at him now... and his face is full of shocked.... he must be unable to belief that he has kiss me just now.... and like the drama or movie... after this i bet he will always remember my lips...and after that he must realize that he like me..!!!   hahahahaha..... at last... the prince charming i am looking for like me... he like me!!!! he kissed me!!!!!   hahahaha... i felt like i wanna faint...

 

KARA POV

She is having that dreamy dangerous face again.... this cannt be... she always make wrong conclusion of a situation and people... i dont know what she is thinking about... but i think it will hurt her later like always.... mmm...dont say that she think KHJ... no...... please god no.... whenever she think, that person like her... whole city will know... and most importantly she didnt care... she will just do what she wanna do... that is the reason others tend to dump her...

 

at the gate of KHJ house.... the whole gate has been painted with the picture of Cinderella fairy tales... with a tag outside the fence

"the house of mr and mrs Cinderella"

and a few moment after that...

CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!

they can hear KHJ voice from inside the house after been inform about his new gate...