a trip

excuse me!!!! but i really want to be cinderella!!!

JAE POV

i met her in the ice cream shop... i m the first customer that day... i recommended her to work as KHJ asst. just to find something to fill my amusement... but i dint expect that she make my life cheerful and bright.... i should brought her home in stead...

she is having a weird disease called cindirella disease...actually she is a girl who has a very simple mind... her view of life is focused to find that so called prince charming... and she think that KHJ is the person she is looking for...(until now)

i never see her in another outfit... she like to wear boy clothes.... i wonder what she look like in a girl clothes.... what she hide inside.... hmmmm.... something unique and rare..... but as far as i know there is no way that KHJ will fall for her, she is just not his type...

sometimes i just want to tap her head instead... so that she can give up from her day dreaming... she never talk about her parents or her family... but by looking at her clothes especially shoes.. i know that she is not a normal person....

she had a friend who is really contrast from her.... that girl... is really beautiful... and elegant... actually that type of girl that can make KHJ open his eyes and look... sometimes i am pitying her.... until when she want to hold on something that is not real...

when KHJ so called fiance came today... this is the first time i saw her cheerfulness had been decreased.... i wanted to cheer her up... but i dont know what to do... should i bring her out somewhere??,,,mmm... let me think...

"Hyun Joong.. mmm... i need to borrow something from u.."

"what?... this is rare... "

"i want to borrow ur asst. for a few days.."

"mmm why... ?"

"need someone to accompany me ... i want to go somewhere.."

"why didnt u ask me?... do u have anything... any feeling for that alien?"

"er.. uhm... nothing just want to bring her along... she is a very good source for laughter.."

"i am going too"

"what?? didnt u have ur schedule ?"

"when do u want to go.. and where?"

"tomorrow.. gyeonggi i think i wanna go to everland with her..."

"then i am tagging along... "

"er... but ... "

"if i go.. she go... if not.. both will not go.... how about that.."

"ok...ok... yah... u sound like a jealous husband!!"

"so .. what??"

 

this is the most miracle moment of my friendship with KHJ... he never want to tag along if i wanna go somewhere with friends or somewhere which will be surrounding by people before... hmmmm... why did i get this weird vibration... it is like my radar is telling me something.... is he?? but no way... it cannt be...or should i test the theory... it can be fun to watch hahahahaha......

"Cindy..."

"yes... "

"tomorrow we are going to go to the place  i think u ll like"

"where...?"

"gyeonggi... i will take u to everland.. "

"but ..."

"KHJ will tag along.. "

"is it so.. ah!!.. that place... i really wanna go... can i ask my friend to go with us?"

"is she beautiful? if she is.. then u can ask her"

"Jae oppa... u are really naughty.. "

"take whoever u want.... we will go there for a few days... so are u happy now?"

"yes... i m going to make the preparation now... "

 

CINDY POV

"Kara!!!!.... u must come with me"

"yah!!! last time u call me is just to show me that banner... then u just vanish into the thin air... now u want me to go with u?? where with who??"

"Kara.... i m really sorry, but i get really busy, i wanna go to everland, with KHJ and Jae oppa, u must come with me"

"yah!!! how manny banner u want to take... last time just one and now 2??? "

"what banner??? i dont understand??"

"whatever.. ok i ll tag along... make sure that u dont take the big one.. the big banner will just make me feel like i m going to fans club or something"

"Kara.. i dont understand.., but i m happy u want to go... see u tomorrow, ah!! should i bring the driver n my things.."

"do what u want... just pick me up at the morning.."

"ok.. Kara... i ll bring the car n driver but u have to say it s yours ok??"

"yea..yea... like always.. i know.. "

i am really happy.. tomorrow i ll be going out... with him.. hhahahaaha..... - this is our first date????

 

KARA POV

she is crazy... why she want to bring all that banners with her to a theme park... i dont know what she will do.. but... i just hope she didnt go there using that thing???!!... no..no... it cant be...

 

The day - to Everland

Jae and KHJ -

-why she didnt want to ride with us?

- dint know.. she said she is waiting for her friend.. they will ride other car

-mmm  she had a friend

-why u ask..

-i dont know... going with two alien is weird

-hahaha... KHJ.. her friend is not an alien.. she is beautiful

-u know her

-no, but i saw her before...

-but where are they... it is late already

-did u see what i saw????

-yea....

-they will ride that???!!!

-i think so.. hahahahha.. this is really interesting

-but why they wanna ride ... god!!! how old are they???

it is a new volkswagen beetle... with a pink color and full illustration of cindrella carriage on the body....

Kara -" yah!!!!! why i have to ride this thing with u?"

Cindy -"oh!! come on.. this is cute.."

Kara-"where are ur stuff... the banner?"

Cindy - "Banner???"

Kara - "that KHJ and Jae whatever"

Cindy -" oh !! that.... there... they waving at us.."

Kara -"What!!!!.. Yah!!! why dont u say they are the real one... and they see me in this.!!! ... i m done !!!

Cindy - "yes!!!! let s go... we are going to have a great holiday!!!!!!!!"

KHJ, Jae and Kara - "she is really hopeless!!!!"