questions

excuse me!!!! but i really want to be cinderella!!!

i woke up early today... sweeping and washing... done... breakfast.. done..... clothes... done... his schedule today.. done

at 8 am

some one coming... the door bell just ringing.... i open the door... there standing a really beautiful girl.... looking at me..

"where is hyun joong oppa?"

"he is still sleeping.."

"and who are u?"

"i am his asst. "

"ah... the new asst. , he took u  in, no wonder he agreed to do that... u just a rag"

"excuse me.. "

"u just look like a poor beggar.. dont u have other shirt to wear"

 

i just stay still there... amaze by her remark...

she went upstairs... and vanish.. i dont care... such a rude person..

later... she come into the breakfast table with KHJ

"Oppa... why u let her wear those worn out clothes.... i asked her.. she said she had no money..."

"is it so... she never tell me anything"

"i think i should buy her something.. is that ok ?"

"just do what u want... i know u have kind heart.."

yah!!!! that girl is so evil... when did i said something like that to her

 

Jae oppa is at the kitchen... he didnt want to eat with that girl and KHJ..

"Jae oppa, who is that girl?"

"ah!! she is his fiance"

"what!! fiance..."

"She is a family friend, the one who declare that herself... she has been chasing KHJ since he become celebrity"

"ah.... so they in love or what"

"mmm that i dont know... only they know.."

"did KHJ ever had a girl before?"

"once...then she dumped him for another guy.. that s why he is cold toward women"

"Jae oppa... what kind of girl he will fall too... ?"

"mm someone who is not like u.. "

"is that so.... ?"

"why do look sad... cindy...  u like him didnt u? what if u just fall for me?"

"eh???!!"

"hahahha... i am just joking... "

 

KHJ POV

i heard a laugh from the kitchen.... why she never laugh like that when she is around me...?

i look at Minny... ah this girl... always chasing me... she want to marry me... marry?????   no no no.... that word is a curse..

but why did that alien just sit and talk around Jae... did she like him????

and why i felt something hurt inside ...??.....