i m coming

excuse me!!!! but i really want to be cinderella!!!

KARA POV

my best friend since kindergarden..... Cindy.. she is hopeless... i dont know where she get the idea that being like a cinderalla will make u find ur true love.... if that is true.... there a lot of people in the world who found their true love since a lot of them are poor...she is beyond help....... and today she is so exited... she said she had found her prince.... how many times she found one.... but never succeed... this time she said she bought him with her to her workplace...and force me to come here.... when i went there.... i see the big banner of KHJ...

"Cindy.... i know that u really like him... but it will not work right"

"why?  dont tell me he s married.. the prince must be single!!!"

"argh... it is not like that.... he is an idol.. idol dont date poor girls , ok"

"why? being poor is ok... u see... they exercise a lot... "

"Cindy!!!... there is no way u can catch his attention by being poor and like this"

"like what?"

"this.... why would he go for a tomboy, his world is full of beauties and heiress"

"but u never know right... "

"dont say anymore.... i wanna go home and sleep"

"say.. Kara... how i wanna meet him, u didnt give me his address... "

"find him ur self...!!!"

"ah, she mad at me.."

 

CINDY POV

there is someone watching me... my first customer... he walked to the counter...

"hello again...."

"ah.. hello.."

"mmm... my friend is looking for an assistant... and u meet his criteria... will u try for the job?"

"job?.. but i m not looking for a job"

"well it is a pity since u have his banner here, i thought u would like to work for him.."

"banner?? who??  that one??? "

"yes, that one... "

"can i start today"....

my prince..... i m coming....

 

JAE POV

she has taken the bait hahahhaha..... mmmm... next thing to do...

"hyun joong... i will bring her tonight..but there is one problem"

"what..?"

"she didnt have a place to stay... so could u put her in one of ur store room.. she doesnt mind"

"u want me to live with a girl???!!!!"

"aish!!!! she s only half of it.... when u see her, u ll understand"

"mmmm... if u say so..., she can cook right?"

"she can do whatever u want her to do  hehhhee"

"bring her first... then we will decide"

 

"cindy lee... he said that.... if u can cook n wash and live in .. he will take u to work for him, is that ok?"

"yes, "  (so... this must be my true love... cook and wash... mmm......should i bring broom and sweeper )

 

and that night.... cindy had move into the prince house....

 

"whispering conversation btw jae n KHJ"

-Jae... where did u get this alien...?  (a tomboy is wearing a worn t shirt and a baggy pants and a sneaker, and eyes gleaming happily like a puppy)

-in the ice cream shop.. is she ok?

-yea... but i should call her 'he' not she...   (at last no more girl throwing themself at me)

-she is great... u just try .... she will assist  better than anyone before

-but why did she had those thing with her? (just she is a little bit weird???)

-ah... that.... her mom give it to her... she dont wanna loose it..(she really got cindrella virus)

 

and she bring the pumpkin carriage with her.... it is handmade wooden set of cindrella story... and she is happily placing it in the middle of KHJ main hall...