an alien?

excuse me!!!! but i really want to be cinderella!!!

CINDY POV

"Kara... "   (i am whispering to her in the dark...)

"yes... cindy why u are whispering on the phone?"  

"i m in.... i m living here.."    (i am so happy... cannot sleep)

"where... cindy.. this is 4 in the morning.... "     (she is unbelievable)

"i m living with KHJ.."   (she must be exited hearing this)

"yes... i know..."     (she bring that banner home???!!!... hopeless...)

"how did u know?"    (she s spying on me?)

"cindy .. i m really sleepy.. talk to me tomorrow ok"  

 

how did she know? .. never mind.. i m so exited ... i am living with him... when i arrived with Jae oppa,  he look at me with a big eyes... he must be really happy to see me... now.. i am his personal assistant.. hmmm... i should start to do my work...

 

KHJ POV

last  night Jae had brought a really weird creature... mmm i almost jump from my seat when i see her... if she stuck her tongue out.... she will be just like a puppy asking for a meal.. but Jae said she could do anything.... so i just trust him... i took a shower... and walk downstairs...

this smell is really good....

the house is shining.... and the smell also good... there are flowers everywhere...

when i step into the kitchen... there are 2 set of breakfast - the korean - rice, soup, fish , vegetables and meat   - and western - toast, pancakes and french toast.. the table is full.....

"dont just stand there... sit and eat"

"yah!!! Jae... since when u are eating breakfast at my place?"

"since today... hahaha... there is a lot... u cannot finish it all by urself"

"who make this?"

"ur new asst. , she s really capable isnt she?"

"but..  why did she cook this all?"

"i  told her too... ah... last night suddenly i feel that i want to eat rice, then toast, then.................. and at the end i ask her to do this all"

"yah.. she is ur asst. or mine?"

"hehehe... i think i will stay for lunch.. i ve ordered a lot"

"what??!! where is she?"

"she went out, buying something... she said she  ll be back by lunch"

 

lunch

Cindy just arrive with a lot of large box and pots... at the backyard... with her driver... moving all the things slowly through the backdoor...

"miss.."

"yes.."

"i think u are overdoing this.."

"no... its ok... i have to win my prince.."

"but ... u just kidnapped and threaten the most skilled Japanese chef.. and brought him here from japan"

"Jae oppa said hyun joong oppa want to eat Japanese at lunch... and i sent him back  and pay a lot for his time, he doesnt mind"

 

"Jae oppa.. lunch ready... "

and both of them are looking at the japanese food served , full table consist of varieties of food and dessert...

"jae.. are u sure that thing is not an alien?"

"i know she s weird.. but.. KHJ.. i am really hungry right now.. hehehe"

"where did she get all this?.. the ingredient cannot be found locally"

"from Japan i think.."

"WHAT???!!"

"KHJ i m just joking .."

cindy... - i must try harder...  why he looking at me like that?? .. like i am an alien?? no... he must thinking that he like me right now... next time, i will work harder...