i left my fav shoe!!!!!

excuse me!!!! but i really want to be cinderella!!!

Cindy POV

 

where is Kara?? , she always missing when I need her most…. that girl…. I called her….

“Kara!!! where are u??”

“I m still here… but I just watching an amazing marathon…. hahhahahha…. how come u run with just one shoe??”

“Funny?? marathon u said, that was a near death experience….. my disguise nearly known”

“relax…. cindy u are really funny… “

“funny or not I just lost my favourite shoe… ah…. can I get it back??”

“cindy…. hehehhe… u nearly become real Cinderella u know”

“whatever… but this Cinderella have to go back now…”

 

I paid the cab…. I cannot go into the house like this…. argh…. there are miss calls frm KHJ… what that person want now??? does he know that I m cindy the asst?? …I m really anxious… I run to the backdoor… ah.. the gate door is locked…. I have to climb…. with the dress.. and a shoe… I am climbing the fence… this is funny… if they catch me now.. I will be the in the newspaper tomorrow… ehehehehe… I am imagining my picture.. climbing the fence.. at the front-page…

 

when I went into the house..there is no one…. huh!!!   if I know.. I just come through the main door… after I changed my clothes… I lay on the bed… but I m a little bit hungry… my stomach keep growling… I went to the kitchen to find something to eat… I heard the noise… they came back… KHJ and Jae… argh…. I look into my body… checking…. if there will be anything that will betray my secret..

 

“Cindy… are u cooking??”

“yea.. I m hungry.. “

“cindy … u just missed the most memorable moment in life…”

“what is it oppa?”

“I saw something unbelievable… hyun joong is running after a girl with a shoe in his hand!!”

“arggh… umh… “ the water that I drink suddenly stuck at my throat

“are u ok? .. u are surprise as I am right??”

“yea… why did he chase someone?”

“I think he fall in love… hahahahhahaha”

“yah!!! jae.. I m not falling in love… just mm..mm.. ah  she left her shoe.. so I wanna give it back”

“ah… that’s why u run like that??? like finding a missing bride hehehehehe KHJ u are funny”

“jae stop it…. it is not funny”

“is she beautiful oppa?”

“ah… she is really beautiful…. and hyun joong was enchanted by her… “

“ah  really… boss…. I don’t know u will fall in love so easily”

“yah!!! how many time I have to say it, I didn’t fall in love… but well.. at least she s totally different from u”

“yah!!! ..”

“I m ur boss don’t yell at me!! … it is a reality…. u have to accept it… mmmm.. even though the name is same.. but the person is different… she is the contra of u”

“hyun joong.. don’t provoke her anymore… she can be a demon if she is mad..”

“oppa!!!... I m not a demon!!! “

“hahahha….. she can even equal to the shoe, even the shoe is more beautiful.. “

“boss!! how can u compare me with a shoe.. I know it very expensive and rare but…”

“cindy… how did u know it expensive??”

“ah… usually beautiful person will wear expensive shoe right??? “

“mmm… really?? “

I want to run away from any questions and didn’t want to slip my tongue anymore… so I went to the kitchen… acting as I m busy preparing my dinner..

 

jae is looking at cindy.. something is not right here…. first… cindy is not home when they went to the party….. and at the party he saw cindy best friend Kara….. but no cindy… eventhough cindy is not from a wealthy family…. judging from their close friendship… Kara will not let cindy left home alone… she will definitely bring her to the party… and tonight…. cindy face… eventhough it is the same tomboy face… but there is a trace of make up and lipstick at her lips… means she just putting a make up and washing it in hurry…… she never put any make up before….and why did she know that the shoe is really expensive?? mmmm …. may be she is there in the party… but didn’t show her face?? or may be she is stalking KHJ??? ehhehehe…. she fall in lovewith KHJ… she must be stalking him there…

 

the next morning

 

“cindy..i want to give u special assignment!!”

“what is it boss??”

“u have to fing the owner of the shoe?”

“what shoe??”

“this one… I checked already… only a few pairs exist in the world…. and in korea…. there is no record it existed..so u find the owner for me”

“boss… that is really hard…. if there is no record…. “

“u find it by a month… and the owner name is cindy”

“but boss…”

“this is an order!!”

“but…”    this is my shoe……

 

argh!!!!! my boss is really impossible… how should I do this????? I need to ask help from Kara..but first… hehehehehe… my favourite shoe … u come back to me… I walk away from KHJ and try it… ah…. to wear u again.. my shoe…. I m smiling…

 

Jae is watching…. mmmm….. why it s fit her feet????