finding prince charming

excuse me!!!! but i really want to be cinderella!!!

My name is cinderella... no...i m just joking... i am cindy lee.... i always dreaming to become cinderella....

No... not dreaming- i m really.. really want to become cinderella... but..... as i heard the story from my kindergarden teacher... i am really sad...

 

"Once upon a time... there was a really unhappy poor young girl.."         -  (i am a really really... rich girl and most of the time is happy... )

"her mother was dead and her father married a widow with 2 daughters-(my mother is still kicking and my father didnt even look at woman)

"her stepmom didnt like her..only care for other daughters"                           -(i am the only daughter, and she cares too much)

"she had no dresses and fine things"                                                                -(i can have whatever they can buy... and that is a lot)

"no rest and she had to work hard"                                                         - (i cannot do any work, my mom want others to do it for me..)

"she dressed in old clothes and look like a beggar"                                        -( i dressed in the best clothes)

"but she is a very beautiful girl"                               - (here lies the biggest problem - i am a tomboy... but of course i like man)

 

and i have kara - my best friend ... she is always scolding me... but she has a good heart... ah... i forgot... i am 25 years old cinderella to be...

there are many scenes... where i have made an attempt to show the world that i really want it:-

 

Kindergarden -

the first mission - to make sure that the storyline is really as my real life...

i asked the driver not to drive me to the kindergarden... (as a result... we lost our old butler due to the resignation...he had asthma attack after chasing me for a week)    most of the kid there is filthy rich... (but later i found out i m richer than them all )  i change my clothes in the bush, and try my very best to look like a poor person...., then... one day... i found him!!!!!! my prince charming.... the richest among them all and of course the most handsome, so i try to make him pity me... so he can save me.... and bring me back with him to the castle... (but he didnt even know i existed... he thought i am one of the beggar there).... so... my first attempt had failed....

 

middle school -

on the first day of the school, i fall in love with my sunbae...., he is the most glamor person and has most fan girl at that school...... this time i didnt wear any branded clothes, bags or accessories.... (i have to remember that i am poor)....and he took pity of me..... (almost there.... ) but he is being good to me not because of pity.... (he fall in love with my best friend kara ) ... and again i failed the mission....

 

high school -

i went to the school, wearing cheap accessories... and no make up at all.... people say that i unfashionable... of course - because i am tomboy.... i like to wear my hair really short.... and my action is as rough as a boy..... , i m being really poor high schooler and doing part time job... to support my self (that time i have know , how stingy a person can be when they give u salary... that part time salary is less that my daily pocket money)... and one of the boy there really threat me very well.... he is the son of the shopping complex... but later he run away from me... (actually he thought that i am a man... when i show him that i am interested in him... he thought i am a gay...) and i failed again

 

university

this is my latest failure....i m being  threat really well by a rich boy... he try his best to win my heart... but after that he disappear.... (he woo me to win the bet... then he run away every time he saw me...)

 

and now... i had finished my study... and looking for a job.... and of course for my prince charming...... wherever you are.... i will find you....fighting!!!!