02

Marriage Contract since birth with Ljoe?!

Chapter 02

 


 

 

 

Along the way, you had stopped crying and whining when you found a strawberry milk on the compartment of his car. You asked him if you can have it and he hesitantly nodded since he knew that the strawberry milk wasn't his. He thought it was Hyerim's, since he took Hyerim home before coming to your school. I guess she forgot her strawberry milk.
And since strawberries are one of your favorites, you gladly drink it as if you weren't being kidnap by this handsome guy.
 
Soon, you two arrived in front of a fancy restaurant.
Ljoe went out first of the car. He stood beside his car and took out his phone and called his dad.
You were left inside. You were pouting and eyeing the outside view. Why are we here in a restaurant? And why did he exactly dragged me?
You then saw a man and a woman and your dad behind them walking towards the handsome guy who dragged you.
Your eyes grew wide and you immediately took offyour seatbelt and went out of the car. You ran to your dad and hugged him tight.
 
You burried your face in his chest and cried. Your dad, Ljoe and his parents blinked twice.
"Appa!!!" You sobbed. Your dad caressed your back. "Are you crying my princess?"
You nodded your head.
 
Your dad looked up at Mr and Mrs. Lee, "Sorry if my daughter's acting like a kid right now.. I guess she's shocked."
You looked up at your dad and hit his chest. "How can I not be shocked when someone I don't know suddenly shoved me inside his car and drove to I don't know where."
Mr. Lee gave his son a look. "Son, why didn't you told her where you're going?"
Ljoe just rolled his eyes and went inside the restaurant first. 
Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee bowed to you and your dad. "Sorry if my son's acting a jerk. Let's go inside now." Mr Lee said before following their son.
 
"Appa, who are they?" You asked as your dad wiped your tears.
Your dad smiled at you and kissed your forehead. "You'll know later princess. Now, let's go inside too and celebrate your birthday."
 
 
 
"Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you..."
 
Your dad and Ljoe's parents were all singing a Birthday song to you, clapping their hands and swaying their heads from side to side. You kept on giggling and clapping your hands too.
While Ljoe, was just watching with disgust. How old are this oldies? And then he looked at you. And why are we exactly celebrating that girl's birthday?
 
The song was finished and you stood up and bowed 90 degrees. "Thank you so much!!!" You sat down again and clapped your hands.
"Now, let's eat the food that we had ordered." Mr. Lee announced and all of you started eating.
 
You were totally enjoying the luxurious foods you were eating. Oh My God. These foods are really delicious!
And while eating, you accidentally looked up and saw the guy who dragged you. You stared at him for a while. I wonder what's his name? He is really handsome. You giggled quietly but then frowned again. 
 
 
After eating, you looked at your dad. "Appa, can you tell me now who are they?"
Your father blinked and nodded. "This is Mr and Mrs. Lee. Mr. Lee was my bestfriend since Highschool." And then he pointed to the handsome guy who dragged you here. "And that is their son, Lee Byunghun."
You nodded your head. "And why are we celebrating my birthday with them?"
Your dad bit his lower lip and looked at Mr. Lee.
 
Mr. Lee sighed and nodded to your dad before looking atyou. "Well, we decided to announce this thing when you turned 18. And the day has come so I contacted your dad. Well, uhh.. me and your dad had this contract since the day you and Byunghun were born."
You and Ljoe furrowed your brows as you wait for Mr. Lee to continue.
"It was a marriage contract between you two."
 
"WHAT?!" You and Ljoe both bursted.
Your dad, and Mr and Mrs Lee all bit their lower lips as they saw your and Ljoe's reaction. They knew that that will be your reactions.
"Calm down princess.." Your dad caressed your shoulder. You looked at him and asked, "Appa! How can I calm down when I just found out that I was involved in a marriage contract?!"
"Me and Mr. Lee got excited when we found out that your mom was carrying a baby girl and since Mr. Lee's child is a boy, we decided to make a contract."
You palmed your forehead. "Unbelievable."
 
Ljoe was totally shocked. He looked at his mom with his eyebrows furrowed. "Eomma. How come I didnt know anything about this?"
His mom placed her hands on top of Ljoe's and smiled. "Sorry son.."
"Sorry?" Aish.. He stood up and went out of the restaurant. This is really unbelievable!