03

Marriage Contract since birth with Ljoe?!

Chapter 03

 


 

 

 

You sat down on your chair and burried your face in your palm. I still can't believe it.
Hara sat down beside you and saw you burrying your face. "Jieun, are you okay?"
You looked up and saw your worried bestfriend. You shook your head with pouting lips. "Hara~ah..."
 
 
 
 
"WHAT?!" Hara bursted and you quickly cupped . "Shhh!!!" You had just told her that you were involved in a marriage contract.
Hara furrowed her brows. "asfsafaskfalgfasgaskgask"
"What?" You asked and removed your hand from .
"How come you are involved in a marriage contract?! And to whom?" She whispered carefully.
 
You pouted again and looked down. "Dad told me that he and his bestfriend had signed a contract since the day I was born. And the guy was that guy who dragged me yesterday!"
Hara widened his eyes. "That HANDSOME GUY?!"
You nodded your head. You slumped your crossed arms on your desk and leaned your chin on your arms. "I don't know what to do Hara!"
Hara your back. "Well, I guess it wasn't bad since you are going to marry a really handsome guy!"
 
You rolled your eyes and tilted your head to look at her. "He's handsome but he looks like an arrogant person."
You sat up straight and looked at your bestfriend. "And his family looks rich. They are the ones who paid our food yesterday in that fancy restaurant."
"And so? Atleast he's handsome!" Hara shrugged." You made a face and hit her forehead.
You crossed your arms and leaned back on your chair. "But! They are rich! And we're like.. poor.."
Hara rolled her eyes and poked your cheek. "And so again? You cannot escape the contract anymore though.."
 
You looked at her and quietly faked a cry, since you dont want your classmates around the room to asked 'why are you crying' if you really cry. "My life is ruined.." You hugged her and she your back while giggling. "Well, atleast he's handsome."
You hit her shoulder and pouted. "Say that again and I'll rip off your mouth." Hara giggled.
 
 
 
 
Soon, you were now walking home alone. You stopped by a convenience store and bought 5 pack of Yakult. After paying for it, you went out of the convenient store and put the 5 straws in each and started drinking it. (A/N: Just like Hyemi in Dream High.. remember?)
Should I be happy that I was in a marriage contract with a handsome and rich guy? But he really looks arrogant and I can feel that if ever I came to know him more, I will surely hate him.
You pouted and sighed. And Hara's right. I can't escaped this marriage contract anymore. It has been signed. (≧д≦)
 
 
 
"Appa! I'm home!!!!" You took off your shoes and walked towards your father who was sitting on the couch while watching the television.
Your father smiled and motioned you to come closer to him. You gave him a peck on his cheek and sat down beside him.
"So.. how was school my princess?" He asked.
You pouted and looked down. "It was fine.. as usual.."
 
Your father pouted and lifted your chin up. "Are you still not okay because of the marriage contract?"
You nodded your head and leaned your head on his shoulder. "Appa, why did you agree with that contract though?"
"Because I know Byunghee's son will be great for you. And since we're bestfriends, I trusted his son for you."
"Byunghee?"
"Hmm.. Mr. Lee's name."
"Oh.." You nodded your head and kept quiet for a moment.
 
"And before I forgot sweety, Byunghee called a while ago and told me something."
You sat up straight and looked at him. "What is it appa?"
He sighed and looked straight at you. "He wanted you to transfer in Byunghun's school."
"What?!" You stood up in shocked. "Why?! I've been good in my current school!!!"
 
"Sweety.. Calm down.." He pulled you down so that you were sitting again.
"Byunghee wanted you and Byunghun to become closer and to have a good relationship. So he wanted you to transfer school."
"No way I will do that appa! And I bet his school was a prestigious one. I won't fit in that school! And appa! We don't have enough money for that! I won't do it!" You crossed your arms.
Your father caressed your shoulders. "Sweety, come on. Byunghee told me he'll take responsibility."
 
"Appa!" You puffed your cheeks and stood up.
"Aish!" You then stomped your feet to your room and locked yourself in there.
Your father sighed. "What should I do now?"