07

Marriage Contract since birth with Ljoe?!

Chapter 07

 


 

Lunch time came and you packed your things so that you can go to the cafeteria to eat your lunch.
You stood up and lifted your head. You then saw Ljoe with his red haired guy friend walking out of the room. You pouted and looked away. Of all the guys in the world, why him?!
 
 
You stepped inside the big cafeteria and your jaw dropped. It wasn't the normal cafeteria you can see in a normal school. It was like a huge restaurant.
Oh my gosh. Is this really the cafeteria?! You stepped out again and read the sign that was hanging above the door. And it says "Cafeteria".
You bit your lower lip and took out your wallet from your pocket. You looked inside and you only have 3000 won($2.59).
You sighed and stepped inside again. I'll look around first..
 
 
After looking around the cafeteria, you sighed loudly and pouted. You stopped in front of one of the stalls and eyed the Donkatsu.
I want to eat that but it costs 4000won! And I have 3000won only. You turned your heels and your eyes widened. Well, why didn't I saw that earlier?
A smile was formed in your lips and quickly went to the stall that sells cheap foods like yakult, milks, sandwiches and more.
 
 
After buying a sandwich and a strawberry milk, you sat down in one of the empty tables.
You started eating your sandwich as your eyes looked around the cafeteria. All students were eating those expensive foods. It was only you you thought who bought from that cheap stall.
Whatever. I'm still lucky that stall was there or else I'll starved. You smiled and took a bite again on your sandwich.
 
 
Suddenly, a slam was heard from your opposite. You looked up, still your mouth in your sandwich.
You almost choke when you saw who it was. Chunji grew worried and quickly handed you your milk and you gladly drank it.
"A-Are you okay Ms. Stumble?" He asked.
You nodded as you set down your milk. He heaved a sigh and smiled at you. "It's nice that we're on the same class. By the way, I'm Chunji."
You nodded and smiled a little. "Uhh. Chunji-ssi, why are you calling me Ms. Stumble? My name is-"
 
 
"Jieun! Go Jieun right?" He cut you off and you nodded. He smiled again and rubbed his chin with his thumb. "Well, because you stumbled yesterday and that's how I met you. That's why I'm calling you Ms. Stumble." He then winked and it made you blush.
He chuckled and sat properly on his chair. "Hm.. Why are you only eating a sandwich and drinking a milk?"
Uhh. If I said I don't have enough money, he'll probably laugh at me or pity me. "I'm not hungry."
"Ohh.." He smiled and stared at you with his twinkling eyes.
You blinked and tilted your head to the side. "Something's wrong with my face?"
He chuckled and shook his head. *Really pretty...*
 
 
You shrugged and looked around. Your eyes then landed on Ljoe who was eating happily with a girl on his side. Your eyebrows narrowed and you watched the two. Who is that? Is that his girlfriend?
 
Chunji noticed your narrowed brows and reached for it. He put his index and middle finger between your brows. You blinked and you were greeted by two fingers. He then pushed his index finger to the right and middle finger to the left so that your brows were not furrowing.
 
"Why are your brows like that?" Chunji pouted as he removed his fingers. You shook your head and took another bite on your sandwich as you took a quick glance on Ljoe's way. So that's why he told me to act like I don't know him is because he has a girlfriend. Hmf.