04

Marriage Contract since birth with Ljoe?!

Chapter 04

 


 

 

 

Jieun/Your POV:
 
I gave up last night. Know why?
My dad used my weaknesses to me so that I could agree with the transferring thing.
 
 
Flashback:
 
He knocked on my door and when I opened it, I saw lots of Strawberry milks, Yakults and a box of Pizza.
I got excited and quickly got the foods from his arms and quickly sat down on the floor and started eating everything.
 
My dad chuckled and sat down too on the floor, watching how excited am I eating the foods.
"So.. Are you agreeing now?" He suddenly asked.
I choked and looked up at him. He handed me one of the yakults and I drank it.
After that, I looked at him. "EHHHHHHHHHHH??????????"
 
Appa chuckled. "Well, I gave you lots of straberry milks, yakults and a pizza! Come on princess, agree with Byunghee's idea."
I pouted and looked away. If I transferred... that means I'm going to leave Daegu High School... and that means I'm going to leave my bestfriend Hara!!!!!!!
 
NO WAY!!!!! 
 
She'll probably cry if I told her about this and I'll be, of course, crying too!
And NO WAY I'm going to be seperated with her... huhuhuhuhuhu
 
"Sweety.. come on, I'll buy you another Mashimaro stuff toy if you agree with this.." My dad cooed.
MASHIMARO STUFF TOY!!! MASHIMARO... MY LOVELY MASHIMARO!!!!
IF DAD'S GOING TO BUY ME ONE ... THEN I SHOULD.. "Fine Appa..."
 
There! I agreed! Sighed....
Appa gave me a hug and I slowly hugged him back.
"Sweety.. You will not regret this. I promise you."
 
End of Flashback
 
 
 
Oh gosh! I just wished I won't really regret this.
 
Anyways, I'm here inside this limousine car that was owned by the Lee's. Appa told me that this car will lead me to my new school. I don't know, I was just going to pass my requirements today. I could have just take the bus or just walk so I could save money.
 
And passing my requirements today, meaning I'm absent today in my school. Hara would totally be worried. Should have sent her a message awhile ago but I forgot my phone at home! Stupid >.<
 
After..uhh.. 20 minutes of travelling... well that was fast.. I told you I could have just walk.
Okay, after 20 minutes of travelling, I went out of the car and before I could enter the... WOW...WOAH~~~ That was a big school!! It was like, 3times bigger than my school!!!!!!!
Okay okay.. I bowed first to the driver and entered the school. Oh my.. Is this even a school? It looks like a big castle!
 
So.. where do I go now? This school was really huge! I kept on looking up and down and good thing there are no students around.. I guess the class is still going on..
I spotted a janitress and walked towards her. I asked where the administration office was and she took me there.
 
 
 
Okay.. after passing my requirements, I got out of the office. Well, I still have time before Mr.Lee's driver comes.
I'll... just take a tour on this school to familiarize myself before I truly transfer. /sobs
And wow, I can see students already.. Oh yeah, Lunch break..
And wow.. Their uniforms are 10times better than our uniform. It looks good. I wonder if that uniform will fit on me.
 
 
So.. no one is caring while I'm walking around. Psh. Yeah right.. rich kids.. If I was in my school now, students will casually say Hi to me or vice versa.
So I walked.... walked... walked.. walked..... and.... BUMPED.
 
Aww.... I stumbled a little but good thing someone caught me.. SOMEONE CAUGHT ME?!
I groaned and looked up and saw.. WHATTTTTTTTTTT
IT'S MR.LEE'S SON.. OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT TO DO
 
WAIT. Why am I panicking though?
And why is his eyes so large?
And wait, someone is still holding me. I stood up straight and looked back and saw OMG OMG OMG A REALLY REALLY HANDSOME GUY.. And he looks pretty.. and HANDSOME. His hair was dyed in red.. Is it even allowed in this school?
I bowed a little to the red haired guy and looked again to Mr. Lee's son. I forgot his name. Sorry. His eyes were still large.
 
"Uh. Ljoe. Come on. Let's go now." A guy who was wearing a cap slung his arm around Mr.Lee's son and they went away without even greeting me! OMG Hellooooo I'm your future wife.. Just a simple Hi will do. >_<
 
And what did he call Mr.Lee's son? LJOKE? LJOR? Aish whatever
 
And the red guy was still standing beside me. I looked at him and he flashed his beautiful smile. He bowed and I bowed too.
"Sorry for bumping you. And I gotta go." He winked and left.
OMG I BLUSHED. My cheeks are really burning right now! His wink omg and his smile omg. It's so cute and perfect and cute and handsome!
Okay okay. Breath in.. and out.
 
I looked at my watch and walked out of this school since the driver told me he'll be back at 1pm to pick me up. So it was almost 1 pm so I better go.
 
 
 
Ljoe's POV:
WHAT THE?
WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?
WHY IS SHE EVEN HERE?
WHY IS SHE?
 
"Uh. Ljoe. Come on. Let's go now." Cap hyung told me and we both went inside the cafeteria. I was still confused as to why is she here. Gotta ask my parents later.

 

hope you guys enjoy my POV version on this chaptie hihihihi please do comment and subscribe thankieess!!!