06

Marriage Contract since birth with Ljoe?!

 

Chapter 06

 


(A/N:  Your new uniform looks like the picture from above hihi I decided to use Seoul Arts High School's uniform.)

 

 

 

"Are you sure that you'll just walk?" Your dad asked. You nodded while putting on your shoes.
After that, you looked up and saw your father smiling. He handed you your bagpack and kissed your forehead.
"Good luck with your new school princess." He said. You smiled and nodded.
"I'll go now appa!" You opened the door and before you could go out, your father yelled a "Your new uniform suits you dear!"
 
 
 
You were now walking on the streets, feeling nervous.
Today, you were not heading to Daegu High School but to the prestigious school, TOP High School.
Oh my. I'm so nervous. What if they don't like me? Will I be a loner in that school? You pouted and put your hands on the pockets of your blazer. I hope Mr. Lee's son will help me with the school.
 
 
 
Suddenly, you heard a honked while you were walking. At first, you were ignoring it but then it won't stopped honking so you turned your head and saw Ljoe honking on his car.
His window was open and was slightly glaring at you. He was driving in a slow motion beside you.
 
You had your eyes slightly widened. Why is he staring at me like that?
"So you're now a student in my school uh?" He suddenly asked. You just nodded.
 
"Act like you don't know me at school okay? And don't even try to talk to me." He said and closed his window and drove off.
You blinked and watched his car went away. What the?! What is that?
You scoffed and rolled your eyes. You crossed your arms and made faces. Stupid!!!! Annoying stupid!!!!!
 
 
 
Soon, you were now in TOP High School. Students are everywhere as they go inside their respective rooms.
You pouted and put your hands on your blazer and headed to where your class is. Are rich people like this? Snobs? If I were in Daegu HS, people will start greeting me even though they don't know me.
 
And while walking on the hallway, you spotted 6 guys walking in synch and as if they are some idols or popular actors with some fans trailing behind them.
You tilted your head to the side as you watched them. Your eyes suddenly widened when you saw Ljoe. He's coming on this way omo!!!
 
You quickly took off your bag and used it to cover your face. You were peeking a little as they walked passed by you.
Suddenly, the red haired guy from yesterday caught you hiding and stopped in front of you.
Your eyes widened and covered yourself more.
 
The red haired guy laughed and took your bag. He bent down a little in your level and greeted, "Hi Ms. Stumble."
You blinked as you looked at him with wide eyes. "M-Ms. Stumble?" And he nodded.
"Nice to see you here. So you're a new student?" You nodded.
 
"Yah Chunji-hyung, we're going to be late in class!" Niel yelled.
Ljoe, who wasn't aware of what's happening to Chunji, turned his head and saw him with you. His eyes widened. . Why is Chunji talking to her?
 
"I gotta go. So.. see you later!" He winked and turned around. But before he could walk away, he turned to face you again. "I hope we'll be in the same class." He smiled and leave.
You blinked and just watched their retreating figures. Oh gosh.. He's so handsome and cute and handsome and cute and kind and better than Mr. Lee's son.
You fanned yourself and straightened yourself. When you looked around, you saw some girls glaring at you. Huh? Why are they glaring at me?
You lowered your head and went to where your class is.
 
 
Okay this is the class room. You did a fist pumped and knocked on the door.
A pretty and tall teacher came to open the door for you and she greeted you. "Annyeonghaseyo."
You bowed and smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm the new student."
The teacher nodded and motioned for you to enter the room.
 
Your heart was beating very fast as you took each step and headed at the center of the room.
Woah~ I am so nervous! You clenched on your fist.
"So, what's your name again?" The teacher asked you. You looked up at her and answered, "Go Jieun"
 
"Okay class. We have a new student here. Please be good to her. And her name is Go Jieun"
You bowed to them and introduced yourself. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Go Jieun. Nice to meet you all"
You looked around and spotted Ljoe and the red haired guy sitting beside him.
 Ljoe face palmed and the red haired guy waved at you. You awkwardly smiled at the red haired guy when you both met eyes and after that you looked again at Ljoe.
You made a face when you saw him not looking at you. Very nice. I will be really close with my future husband by transferring here in TOP High School.