01

Marriage Contract since birth with Ljoe?!

Chapter 01

 


 

 

"Huwaaa~~ Finally class is over!" You spread your arms in the air with a big smile. Shin Hara, your bestfriend, giggled and wrapped her arm around your shoulder and looked at you.
"That's great right? We can now celebrate your 18th birthday!!!" She said and both of you chuckled as you both made your way out of the school.
 
It was your 18th birthday today, which means you are now legal to everything. And this is the day you were waiting for your whole life. Going to clubs, having a boyfriend, drinking alcoholics, driving a car(if ever your dad buys you one).... thinking of those just made you excited.
 
"So.. Where should we celebrate your birthday today?" Hara asked while holding on both of your hands. You tilted your head to the side with a pouting lips.
And before you could answer to where you wanted to go, a really handsome young man was walking towards you.
You blinked twice with your mouth formed an 'O'. Oh my God.. Who is that cutie walking towards us?
 
Ljoe stopped in front of the two girls who was holding each other's hands. One of the girl was facing her back to him, but he didn't care because the girl he was looking for was facing her face to him.
"Are you Go Jieun?" he asked. She looks like the girl in the picture dad had showed me.
 
You blinked twice and looked at your bestfriend. Your bestfriend turned around to see the person who just asked for your name.
She gasped when she saw the handsome young man. "Oh my god."
Ljoe gave her a look but then he looked at you again. "Are you.. Go Jieun?" He asked again.
 
You bit your lower lip and nodded. "W-Why? Is there something wrong?"
Ljoe smirked and grabbed your wrist. "Great. Now come with me."
Your eyes widened and tried to remove his grip from your wrist but he was strong. "Yah! Let go of me!! Let go of me!!"
Hara tried to help you but then Ljoe shoved you inside his car.
 
"YAH! What are you doing!!!" You yelled.
He then leaned closer to you and you gasped. He put on your seatbelt and while doing that, you were holding your breath as you stared at his handsome face with that was just inches away from you. Oh my God
After that, he leaned back and closed the door.
"YAH! OPEN THE DOOR!" You banged on the door.
 
Ljoe turned to look at your bestfriend and flashed his famous smile. "If you don't mind, just leave your friend to me."
Hara was totally stunned by his handsome smile and just nodded, as if she was hypnotized by that smile.
He then went to the driver's seat and quickly started the engine.
 
"YAH! Where are you taking me?!" You glared at him.
Ljoe just put on his seatbelt, totally ignoring you.
"Are you ignoring me? YAH!" You yelled and then you started banging on the window. "OMG HELP ME.. KIDNAPPER!!!! !!!!!"
 
"WHAT?!" Ljoe got shocked at what you have just said. He pointed at his face and asked, "This face?! Kidnapper?! ?!"
You glared at him and crossed your arms. You nodded your head and said, "Maybe behind that handsome face of yours was a kidnapper or a !"
 
Ljoe scoffed and held on the wheels. "Think whatever you want. I'm just doing what my dad told me to do."
Your eyes widened and you hugged your chest. "OMG Don't tell me your dad is the ? OMO!!! WHYYYYYYYYY...PLEASE DOOONNNTTTT" You started crying and whining.
 
Ljoe just rolled his eyes and started driving. Why did dad told me to find this girl?! Aish..