Bunny Bear

Ma Boo

Suzy

It has been how many weeks since I last saw Woohyun. I haven’t seen him since then, it might be the fact that I have been busy or he has been busy. Me and Jieun have been hanging out ore often this time, because she’s always asking about Sunngyu.

Sunggyu on the other had been avoiding us lately. He’s with Myungsoo most of the time so I’m also avoiding him as well. But I can’t avoid him whenever I’m with him in the classroom, how can I, when we are seatmates.

As usual, I’m still the first person to come here in our classroom even if our class will start after an hour and a half. Super early right? HAHA. I’m always like this, so don’t be surprised XD

This has been my hobby: making a bunny out of fuzzy wires. I have been doing this since I was 4th year high school in one of the exams we had, I had this one fuzzy wire twirled around my I.D., I was bored because I finished the exam ahead of time so I just decided to play with it. Then the next thing I knew, I already a bunny fuzzy wire. So here I am again, bored because I don’t have anyone to talk to, Jieun was with Sunggyu, I think they are already together but they are just not telling me *sigh*, well enough of that.

I took out my fuzzy wires out from my bag and plays with them again. I began to twist and turn them until such time that I already or bear out of it. When I was satisfied with it, I’ll rearrange them again making them straight, back to its normal form, weird right? XD

Minutes later, a guy came in and I did not bother look up to who it is.

I was just surprised when the guy suddenly sat beside me. Uh-oh. Could he be Myungsoo? How come he’s so early today?

“You’re still doing bear fuzzy wires?” yep! It is Myungsoo after all.

Why is he even talking to me? Should I answer him or not? It’s rude if I don’t answer him though, so here goes nothing, “Uhmm…yeah…I still like making one” I just said without looking at him and just let myself be busy with whatever I was doing with the wires.

“Can I have one?” he suddenly asks as he gets one fuzzy wire from my chair, I just nodded in response.

“So uhmm…Su…Suzy-ssi…” formalities? Does that mean we’re not really friends after those years? I mean, okay. I can consider that. Wait! Is he trying to have a conversation with me?

“What is it Myungsoo-ssi?” I asked him anyway.

“So…how have you been?” he asked. I took a glance at him and he was busy trying to make a figure out of the fuzzy wire.

“I’m good, never been better. How about you?” I asked him also.

“I’m good too. Here I’m done” he said and handed me the fuzzy wire he made.

A heart shape? Not just a heart shape but with an arrow across it. Woah! He’s good!

“Waaah!! Kyeopta!!” I took it and just looks at it, “But for whom is it?” I asked.

“Well I guess I can say it’s for you?” why is he even not sure if it’s for me?

“What about you just give this to your girlfriend?” I suggested. Well I’m sure he has a girlfriend.

 

Myungsoo

“What about you just give this to your girlfriend?” Suzy suggested.

Girlfriend? I don’t think she’ll like this kind of thing. She thinks it’s for kids. *sigh* why do I even have to put up with her, but even though it’s like that, I still love my girlfriend :)

“Uhmmm…nah. It’s yours. I don’t think she’ll like things like that” I confessed.

“Oh okay” then she was just silent again.

I can remember how quite Suzy is back when we still in elementary. She would just sit in her seat and just do nothing. Just listening to the teacher and when we are writing the notes, she will just copy. I try talking to her but still no response. But that was when we were in 3rd grade. When we were on 4th grade, we began to talk a lot inside the classroom with our other friends. We even started fighting over stupid stuffs, but I just enjoyed it because while we were “fighting” smiles were on our faces. Our classmates would begin teasing us, that we look good together, but we just ignored them. We were still the same when we reached 5th grade but then 6th grade and I knew that Suzy had a crush on me, I just stopped talking to her. We ignored each other. It was like we never knew each other.

I just had the feeling that I have to avoid her, because I might…I might…hurt her? I mean, I was not used to knowing girls that like me. I was the one who had crushes on them. *sigh* what could have happen if…if I….well ever mind. Enough with that.

“Uhmmm Myungsoo-ssi…I remember you give one heart shape paper clip to Jieun during summer?” she suddenly asks me.

Jieun? I gave Jieun a heart shape paper clip? Summer? Oh wait!! YEAH!! I remember!!

“Well yeah…but I was not really the one who made it.”

“Then who made it?”

“Sunggyu…he was the one who made it. I was just the one who gave it to Jieun”

 

#flashback#

Suzy and Jieun were in one classroom waiting for their class to finish.

“Suzy-ah…what are you doing?” Jieun asks her.

“Just making a bunny bear. You want it?” showing Jieun what she was making.

“Waaah! So cute!! Can I have it?” Jieun exclaimed with joy.

“Of course. I will just finish this”

After how many minutes, the bell rang and their first summer subject ended.

“Here Jieun-ah…we’ll just see each other later in the afternoon. Annyeong!!” Suzy was in a hurry and just gave the bunny bear fuzzy wire to Jieun and went out.

Jieun was now walking to her room in the other building. When she reached her room, she immediately sits in her chair and waited.

Myungsoo was the one who came first and greeted Jieun with a smile, “Annyeong Jieun-ssi”

“Annyeong Myungsoo-ssi” she greeted back with a smile.

Something caught Myungsoo’s attention, :Hey Jieun-ssi, can I see that?” he pointed to the bunny bear fuzzy wire that was on Jieun’s notebook.

“Yeah sure, my friend made this for me” she handed it to Myungsoo.

“Your friend? A girl or a boy?” he asked.

“I think you know her. Remember Suzy? Bae Suzy?” Jieun said Suzy’s name.

“Suzy? Really? You are friends with her?” he asked Jieun kinda surprised.

“Well yeah...we have been block mates since first year college. You are friends right? I mean I know that you are from ******** school, well she’s too. So yeah I guess you two know each other” Jieun said.

“Oh okay” was all Myungsoo answered.

Then his friend Sunggyu came in, “Hey you two! Annyeong!!” he greeted them.

He then went beside Myungsoo and sat.

Myungsoo saw that Sunggyu has a paper clip and gets one from it.

“Hey! That’s mine!! Sunggyu exclaimed looking at Myungsoo.

“Yah! I’m just gonna make something” Myungsoo retorted.

Minutes later Myungsoo was done with what’s his doing.

“Here Jieun-ssi!!” he handed the heart shaped paper clip he had just made.

“Woah! You’re good too Myungsoo-ssi!” Jieun praised Myungsoo.

“Yah! I can also do that you know!” Sunggyu joined the conversation.

“Hahaha. You’re just envious because I can do this and you can’t” Myungsoo said praising himself.

“Watch and learn my friend!” Sunggyu said and gets one of his paper clip and makes his own so called “master piece”. After some time, “See?! I can make one! And better! Better than your Myungsoo-ah!” Sunggyu shows Myungsoo his work.

“HAHAHAHA! That’s crap Sunggyu-ah!!” Myungsoo can’t help it and just laughs and laughs at what Sunggyu just made.

“Hahaha Sunggyu-ah! What kind of piece is that?” Jieun teases Sunggyu too.

“Yah! YAH!! This is what you call “a rare piece of art”!” he proudly shows off the work he had made.

“Ara. Ara. It’s your master piece alright!” Myungsoo just surrenders to Sunggyu.

#end of flashback#

“She didn’t accept the one you made?” Suzy asks Myungsoo.

“Yep, that’s right. She actually accepts the paper clip that Sunggyu made for her. You saw it right? HAHA. It was just a simple heart shape paper clip” Myungsoo recalled.

“Well yeah…but it was nice though” Suzy adds.

Minutes later, their classmates were slowly arriving and their awkwardness comes again and they were not talking to each other all over again.

 

 

--i'm really sorry guys for not updating this fic for how many months now...i hope you understand...it was because of school works now that our 2nd semester just started :)

--anyways...hope you guys like my update :)