Fights

Ma Boo

Sulli and Suzy were out eating some ramen all by themselves, when suddenly Sulli remembered something, “Suzy-ah” she stops eating and points the chopsticks at Suzy. Suzy was startled that she almost choked. “Oh mianhe…mian. But I just remembered something” Sulli said.

“What is it?” Suzy asked with a confused face.

“Isn’t Woohyun oppa’s birthday earlier than yours?” she recalled and made Suzy think.

“Oh yeah…so that means, he’s staying here for his birthday?” Suuzy thought.

“We’ll obviously yes…he’s still be here until your birthday which months later after his” Sulli stated and Suzy just sticks her tongue out at her and continues to eat the ramen and the rice cakes they ordered.

2 hours have passed and it’s time for Suzy’s first class in the afternoon. New school year means seeing new classmates. It was still early for their class to begin so she just decided to go into the room. She is about to go inside when she stops halfway at the door upon seeing Myungsoo sitting in the front row.

*Why is he here?! Don’t tell me! Aigooo! I can’t believe that we will classmates for this class* Suzy thought and continued to go inside and sits at the back part of the classroom.

*Why is this girl here? I just can’t believe that we will be classmates here. *sigh* Myungsoo thought to himself.

Minutes later, four students came in the classroom. 1 boy and 3 girls. They sat in the front row, the chairs away from Myungsoo is sitting.

“Wah…I can’t believe that I am classmate with this boy again” one of the girls teases the boy.

“I just should have taken the morning classes for this subject” the boy responded as well wittily.

“Then why are you here then?” the girl raises her voice towards him.

“Yah! It’s not my fault the morning class were already full” he shouts back at her.

The two girls were just looking at the two, giggling and talking to each other and even teasing the two.

“Hey…just lower down your voices will you?! You don’t own this classroom for goodness sake” the second girl scolded to the two.

But instead of obeying her, the two just sticks their tongue out at her and both laughed. The two starts bickering at each other and to the point that the girl will kick the boys leg and the boy would just hit the girl back.

Back to Suzy and Myungsoo, the two just looks at them smiling. Myungsoo can’t help but look back at Suzy who was on the other side, he remembered everything that happened. Suzy on the other hand, feels that someone is looking at her and when she turns to face Myungsoo, he quickly averted his gaze away from her, avoiding eye contact with her. For Suzy, those days were the start of something new for her.

#flashback#

Suzy and Myungsoo is in the 5th grade and after the afternoon classes are done, each row are assigned to clean the classroom and for that day, it was their duty to clean the classroom.

Suzy and Myungsoo still have some time to clean the room before their tutor session starts. With them are their friends, Sunggyu, Sulli, Taemin, and Luna. All of them are best friends since at the start of elementary years.

Suzy was sweeping the floor when Myungsoo suddenly bumped into her that made her fall to the ground. “Yah!!” Suzy shouts at Myungsoo, glaring at him furiously.

“Suzy-ah…are you okay?” Sulli immediately runs to her and help her stand up. “Yah! Myungsoo oppa! Don’t that to Suzy or else!!” she tries to scare him.

“Or else what Sullli-ah?” Myungsoo just sticks his tongue out and just laughs along with the other boys.

Myungsoo was busy laughing that he didn’t noticed Suzy getting the board eraser and forcefully throws it towards Myungsoo and hits him on his forehead. Thankfully, it was not the hard part that hits him but the soft side of the eraser.

It was now the girls turn to laugh accompanied by the other boys too. Myungsoo just holds his forehead because the hard part slightly hit him actually. “Yah! Suzy-ah! That really hurts you know?!” he shouted at her.

“Merong!! That’s what you get when you mess with me!” she said bravely at him.

Minutes have already passed but Suzy and Myungsoo just couldn’t stop quarreling. Even when it’s time for their tutor session to start, they just couldn’t stop fighting with each other.

#end of flashback#

*Why is there so much things that makes me remember the old days?* Suzy thought to herself.

*Those days were fun to remember* Myungsoo thought.

*I just wanna move one. That’s all. Faith hates me right now.* Suzy thought crazily to herself.

*Does this mean I have to reconcile with her? I mean…what did I do wrong? She just keeps on appearing* Myungsoo thought.

The classroom was already full except for the front seats. There is actually no one sitting beside Myungsoo and Suzy was just the farthest back that no one was sitting in the row except for her.

Their teacher came in and made a roll call for all the students, “Bae Suzy?” she called her. “Sem!” she raises her hand so that the teacher will see her. The teacher looks at her and notices that she was the only one sitting at the back portion of the classroom.

“Suzy-ssi, I think you need to transfer to another seat” the teacher told her and finds a vacant seat next to Myungsoo. “Suzy…sit next to this boy here in the front” she points at the chair just next to Myungsoo. “Mr,, what’s your name?” she asks.

“Kim Myungsoo sem” he answered.

Suzy’s eyes grew big and just couldn’t believe that she is going to be sitting just next to Myungsoo.

“Neh?!” she was shocked at the teachers announcement.

“Why? What’s wrong Suzy-ssi?” the teacher asks her.

Suzy then realized that all the students are looking at her except for Myungsoo who just had his head glued to the front. “Nothing sem” without any more words, she starts walking towards the front and gently sits besides Myungsoo.

Myungsoo was frozen in his seat, not knowing what to do now that Suzy is sitting beside him.

Will these two ever reconcile for what really happened many years ago? Or will they just ignore each other until the semester ends?

 

 

--finally!! i was able to update this fi for a long time...I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY CHIGNUS!!!

--there were just so many school papers to finished and exams too but don't worry...it's all done so i can make the next chapter A.S.A.P.

--so basically..this chapter has another flashback about Suzy and Myungsoo...the reason why Suzy just hates Myungsoo will just be revealed sooner...kekeke

--they are just too harsh towards each other...right?? like i said...it hapens in reallife...

 

--comment and subscribe...thanks!!!