Meeting

Ma Boo

 

Suzy is just in their house, doing nothing for the sake of a wonderful weekend she is having. She is watching her favorite TV show when her phone then suddenly vibrates, she picks it up and saw that it is Jieun calling her

“Oh, wae?” she answers her phone.

“Suzy-ah…are you free today?” Jieun asks.

“Well…yeah…why are you asking?” she asks.

“Can you accompany me today?”

“Odi?”

“I wanna buy something…and it’s just you that knows him well” her voice in a pleading way.

Suzy thinks hard and hard on whom that “him” might be. Then it hit her, “Sunggyu?!” Suzy raises her voice that Jieun needs to put away her phone away from her ears.

“Yah! You don’t have to yell!” she scolds her.

“Hehehe…mian…” she apologized.

“Well…can you accompany me?” she asks again.

“Arasso…arasso. You’re the one coming here right?”

“Ne…be right there in a minute now…be ready!”

“Arasso!! Bye!” then she hangs up the phone.

“Huh…”she smirks, “aigoo Jieun-ah…are you falling for Sunngyu now?” she smiles at herself then gets ready to meet Jieun.

 

They are now at the mall where Jieun will be buying a friendship gift for Sunggyu.

“So what are you looking for?” Suzy asks Jieun who is searching in the mens department.

“That’s why I brought you here to help me…and you are not helping obviously” she states the fact that Suzy is just following her wherever she goes and just standing behind her.

“Well…you are looking in the wrong place okay” Suzy then revealed that Sunggyu is not a fan of accessories or any clothes.

Upon hearing this, Jieun then faces Suzy with an unexplainable face that even Suzy didn’t understand. “Mwo?” she then raises her voice at her.

Suzy then chuckles that made Jieun scowl towards her. “Yah! Will you just calm down? Of course I’ll help you! C’mon!” she then drags Jieun and ends up outside the supermarket.

“Uh? Is this helping your brain work?” Jieun says jokingly.

“Pabo!” Suzy knocks Jieun’s head lightly “Ani…Sunngyu actually likes food. If you want to give him something, then that should be food, nothing else.”

“Wah…you really know so much about him” she looks happy facing Suzy.

“Hehehe….well that’s what bestfriends are for..now kaja!” she drags Jieun again inside the supermarket.

 

After how many minutes inside the supermarket, Suzy and Jieun finally came out and directly went to one of the food station there.

“Are you sure he will like this?” Jieun asks doubting the choice of food she bought for him.

“Yah…are you doubting my selecting skill?” Suzy says as if she’s going to sulk any second now.

“Hehehe…ani ani…I trust you…you’re the first ever person I know that is really choosy in everything” Jieun says.

They are eating their food when Jieun noticed something and called Suzy to see it too.

“See the two of them…hahaha….awkwardness is in the air between the two of them” she teases them.

“Waeyo?” Suzy asks.

“You see…when you see that the boy and the girl is not comfortable with each other, then it’s like…it is still their first meeting” Jieun explained.

Suzy thought about it and remembered something “Well it’s not really the way it’s supposed to be” Suzy talks back.

#flashback#

Suzy in her high school days and with a day off from school, she and her friends decided to go to school for some practice. She just got off the bus when a boy also got off the bus on the other side of the same street. Suzy’s school is just next to another school and it also happened that she has someone in that school that just keeps on texting her. Suzy just can’t help but look at the boy across the other side of the way going to their school. When she reached her school, they immediately went to practice.

 

“Suzy-ah…where are you going now?” Sulli asks her after their final practice.

“Molla” she shrugs in her seat, then her phone suddenly vibrates.

“Who is it?” the others then went closer to her and looks at her phone.

“Who is he?” Luna then asks her.

“Ohhh…maybe the boys from that school” Sulli then pointed at the school beside their school.

 

From: boy

Was that you earlier? I really wanna see you.

 

From: Suzy

Ne…was it you too?

 

From: boy

Ne…how about we meet today? Well if it’s okay for you.

 

With the last message of the boy to Suzy, she didn’t reply because she is not sure if she really wants to meet eh boy or not. But then her friends are really curious on who the boy really is.

Minutes later, the girls decide that they will go to a nearby internet café with a small restaurant inside it. They were there for 10 minutes now with their other guy friends playing computer games. Suzy was just behind her guy friend watching him playing and also teasing him

“Yah…Sunggyu-ah…will you just buy me some sundae?!” she pushes him back and forth, distracting him in the game. Then the other boys just laughs at him for he is losing the game.

Suzy is busy annoying Sunggyu that she did not notice that someone is actually behind her, calling her attention by touching her shoulder again and again.

“Suzy-ah…someone want to talk to you” Taemin says to you that made you look back and saw a  good looking boy

“I’m Woohyun…you’re Suzy right?” the boy then extends his hand initiating a hand shake.

Suzy stood speechless for a second there and came back to her senses and smiles at him “Ne…I’m Suzy” she then shakes his hand.

“Really nice meeting you today” Woohyun then release her hand.

“Ne…you too. Mian, I was not able to reply to your message earlier” she apologized.

“It’s okay…we still saw each other. So what are you doing here?” he then asks her.

“Well as you can see…my friends are here. Well I’m just annoying them. Hehehe” she giggles “And you?” she added a question.

“Well, me and my friends just decided that we will be playing here but since there are a lot of people…maybe we’ll just wait” he says looking around for a vacant slot.

“Oh…arasso…I’ll just go back to my friends back there. Really nice seeing you today Woohyun-ssi” Suzy then leaves him with his friends and went back to her friends.

She just prayed that her girl friends didn’t noticed it but nope, she was really wrong, they heard every word they have said and they just went spazzing about the two of them.

Minutes have passed, Suzy and her friends are still talking about some random stuff when somebody suddenly called Suzy, “Suzy-ah…I’ll be going home first. Annyeong!” it is Woohyun who called her and is leaving the place.

“Oh…annyeong Woohyun-ah!” she also waves goodbye to him.

#end of flashback#

“Ayeee….are you thinking of him again?” Jieun then noticed the silence and the sudden smile of Suzy.

“Huh…what are you talking about?” she ignore what Jieun is trying to say.

“Hehehe…arasso…I won’t talk about him anymore” Jieun then surrenders.

 

--well another chapter is up...

--and yes...Woohyun is the one whom Suzy spent most of her high school life...just like mine..well this is my experience...

--writing this fic really do bring back memories...and a feeling of missing that someone and those times we spent together...and a feeling of regret at the same time...

--wanna know why?? PM me...kekekeke

--comment and subscribe...:))

 

please support this fic of mine

128√e980