Bicycle

Ma Boo

A week went by so fast without even talking to each other. Clearly, Suzy and Myungsoo, are still shy to each other and just can’t forget what have happened in the past.

On a weekend, Suzy and the girls decided to go biking.

Suzy was all prepared to go on with biking with the other girls when her phone suddenly ring, “Yoboseyo?” she answered the call.

“Suzy-ah…mainhe…but I can’t go with you girls biking today. Something came up and mother won’t let me join” it was Krystal on the other side.

“It’s okay Soojujng-ah…the others called earlier and cancelled the plan for today. Hehehe” Suzy laughs by herself.

“So what are you going to do now?” Krystal asked.

“Molla…nan moreugesseoyo” she said.

“Suzy-ah…I have to hang up now. Annyeong!” then she hangs up the phone.

Suzy was left in their house with her brother, Taecyeon.

She went back inside the house and saw her brother just watching television and sits beside him, “Oppa” she started.

Taecyeon is glued to the television that he didn’t mind Suzy.

“Oppa!!” she shouted this time but still Taecyeon didn’t mind her.

Because of that, she better tell what she wants to tell to him since he’s really not paying attention, “Taec oppa, I was just thinking on going out today by myself. So I was just thinking again…if…can I have some money?” she pleaded.

Taecyeon looks at her, “What for? It looks like you won’t be buying anything” he said strictly.

“Aigoo…it’s not all the time that I don’t have anything to buy” she retorted.

“Omma and appa are not here so no one is gonna give you money” he concluded and lied, then turns back to the television.

Suzy blows up her bangs up in frustration, knowing that her brother has money because their parents gave him for the two of them while they are away.

“You can’t fool me oppa. Mom told me that she had given you money for whatever needs we want” she said confidently.

Taecyeon was still the hesitant that she just runs to his room and got the money from his table and runs to her room.

Taecyeon knew what Suzy just did, “Aish this kid. Really is so annoying. Aish!” he ruffles his hair and smiled because of his sisters naughty side.

Running down the stairs, wearing short shorts and a big statement tee saying “WHY SO SERIOUS?” and puts on a colorful hat just wears her favorite shoes and puts on her earphones, “Bye Taec oppa!!” she runs and kisses his cheeks.

“Suzy-ah!” he called her and she stopped, “Ne?”

“Don’t come too late, arasso?” he reminded her.

“Arasso oppa! Annyeong!” she waved and went off riding her scooter.

Boyish? Yep, Suzy is kinda boyish when it comes to just hanging out in a weekend afternoon by herself.

She decided to go the mall and just looks at the things that might interest her.

She was used to walking around the mall by herself since it makes things more easier for her, not minding anyone. She passed by a bicycle boutique, selling all kinds of bicycle.

She went inside and found out that they are actually having a promo, “Uhmmm…excuse me, how much is this now?” she asked one of the employees there about the mountain bike, “It’s now 500,000 W ma’am” the employee answered.

“Oh arasso…I thought it would be lower from that” she murmurs.

“But we have another model here ma’am and it’s a little cheaper compared to this one” the employee tries to persuade her.

“Ani…thank you anyways” she was apologizing to the person in charge and didn’t noticed the way she was going that she bumped into someone.

She quickly turned her back and apologized immediately, “Sorry..sorry…I’m really sorry” she keeps on repeating it and keeps on bowing towards a boy.

“Suzy-ah?” a familiar voice called her name.

She was shocked as to who it would be. She looked at the person she just bumped into and saw that it was Woohyun after all.

“Oh! Woohyun-ah! Annyeong!” she greeted him happily.

“Annyeong Suzy-ah” he greeted her back, “Who’s with you?” he questioned.

“Just alone. Hehe. Oppa is at home, watching television again” she revealed.

“Ah I see” he nods.

“So what are you doing here?” Suzy asked him looking at the bicycle displayed.

“I was just looking at the bicycle when I saw you” he answered.

She points her finger up, “Oh!” she remembered something, “How is Maxi now?” she asked.

“Hahaha…my younger brother is playing with it now, maybe I’ll buy another bike. How about Lexi?”

“Lexi was thrown by appa because we always go back to the repair shop and still coulnd’t fix it properly”

“Oh chinchayo?”

“Ne. wae?”

“I just thought that we can go biking tomorrow?” he offered her.

Suzy was left speechless after what Woohyun had said to her.

She can’t find the words that will actually fit what she is feeling right now.

Woohyun was waiting for her answer but nothing came out from .

“Suzy-ah…gwenchanna?” Woohyun asked.

“Uhmmm….Uhmmm…Woohyun-ah…” she finds words to say, “You just heard about me losing a bike and now you are telling me to go biking tomorrow?” she was intimidated by his question.

“I saw you have a new ride now, you can use that” Woohyun suggested.

“But then, that would mean leaving you behind” she teases him.

“Huh! No way! I’m not gonna loose from you” he laughs.

 

#flashback#

It has been months since Suzy and Woohyun started on with their relationship when they were still 3rd year high school. Since they were just living in the same neighborhood just many blocks away from each other, they would meet secretly on the other side of the neighborhood riding their bicycles and would rest in one of the cottages there.

Their bicycle would be on top of each other but the owners seem to be distant from one another, afraid that someone might see them and report them to their parents.

Suzy on the other side of the bench and Woohyun on the other side.

“Suzy-ah…aren’t you tired of keeping it a secret?” Woohyun questioned her about how hteir relationship is difficult to handle.

Suzy sighed, “I’m still not ready to tell it to my parents Woohyun-ah. That’s why we are meeting just far from home so that no one would see us” she explains.

Woohyun walks closer to her, her hair and kisses her forehead, “Just always remember that I love you” he looks at her lovingly and Suzy just smiled.

Suzy is the type of girl that’s not showy when it comes to her own deep feelings that she is  not used to being lovey dovey with someone else, even with her boyfriend. But despite that fact, they both love each other.

“Woohyun-ah! Raise you back to the other side?” Suzy dares Woohyun.

“Mwo?! You think you can catch me with your little bike?” Woohyun teases her back.

“Huh! As if! Watch me!” she then pedals her bike and went ahead of Woohyun.

“Yah! Yah Suzy-ah! That’s unfair!” he then followed her more fast and he catches her and stops in front of her that made Suzy immediately stop to avoid hitting Woohyun.

“Told you I would catch you” Woohyun smirks.

Suzy just pouts and leans forward and kisses Woohyun’s cheeks.

#end of flashback#

 

“I really miss the old days” Woohyun said while his ice cream in one of the parks with Suzy.

“They are worth remembering for though” she added.

Woohyun looked at Suzy and chuckled, “What’s wrong?” Suzy asked confusedly.

“You’re really such a kid, you know that?” Woohyun smiles.

“Wae? Is there something on my face?” she was clueless on what’s happening.

“Here, let me get it for you” he gets a tissue and wipe Suzy’s cheeks that has ice cream on it, “There, no more ice cream. Suzy-ah please eat your ice cream slow so that you won’t be making your cheeks eat too” he instructed her.

Suzy just made a face and continues eating her ice cream.

 

“Who is that guy Suzy is with?” and various assumptions came into his mind and a feeling that he might not yet understand by now.

 

 

--mianhamnida for not updating this fic...don't worry i know where things are going in this fic so there's not problem...one thing though, i don't have that enough time in making chapters becuase exams are up...hope you understand

--this chapter is basically about the past again...about hiding their true relationship towards Suzy's family...'-_-

--please do comment and subscribe...:))