Move

Ma Boo

 

It is another school year as Suzy knows. She is now a second year student. It was just like a dream as it just passes by quickly like a wind.

“Hey Suzy-ah…have you seen Myungsoo somewhere?” Sunggyu asks her while eating his ice cream.

“Ani…why would I see him…are we even friends?” Suzy says sarcastically.

“Hey…watch your mouth young lady” Sunggyu warns her “I know what you mean by that” Sunggyu gives her a stare.

“Arasso…arasso…mianhe Sunggyu oppa” she uses her aegyo even if she doesn’t like to do aegyo.

“Hehehe…nice try Suzy…you don’t have to do aegyo, you’re cute without it” Sunggyu pinches her cheek.

“Stop that now guys…really” Krystal tears the two apart.

“Where’s Minho?” asks Suzy.

“Molla…I don’t even care” Krystal sits beside Suzy and rubs her eyelids.

“Yah! What happened to the two of you again?” Suzy knows there is something bothering Krystal.

“I just hate him right now..like uuuurrrggghhhh” she slams the table and the other students where turning their heads to them and looks at them.

Sunggyu quickly and slowly sits in the bench, embarrassed by the eyes looking at them. Suzy shakes Krystal a little “Fighting again? Breaking up again?” Suzy guessed. It has been that way since the two got into college.

“Minho-ah!” Sunngyu yelled, seeing Minho entering the next building.

Krystal immediately looks up and wipes her tears with her hands and acts as if nothing happened. Minho, on the other hand, looks at them and went closer to them, avoiding eye contact with Krystal.

“Minho-ah…what did you do to my Krystal?” Suzy glares at him, pretending to be mad at him.

“Yah! What are you talking ‘my Krystal’?? She’s my Krystal F.Y.I.”says Minho looking at Krystal.

“My one and only Krystal” he added.

“Ehem…I think we need to give this two some privacy” Sunggyu suggested, signaling Suzy to go with him. He stood up and Suzy followed him.

“We’ll see you guys later!” Sunggyu says to them and off they went, leaving the two to solve their problem.

 

Sunggyu and Suzy were walking when they saw Jieun.

“Jieun-ah!” Sunggyu called her.

Jieun quickly approach them “Annyeong chingus!” she greeted them brightly smiling.

“Arasso…I’ll leave you two” Suzy excuses herself and walks away from them.

“Annyeong!” she waves at them.

 

Suzy is in the library, reading a book when someone sits beside her.

“Sulli-ah” she is happy to see her again.

“Where’s Luna?” she asks.

“She’s with Onew oppa…I think they are dating already” she jokes.

“Hehehe…they are the best ever..since high school…hahaha. Ah…good times” she recalls.

“So what are you doing here?” Suzy asks Sulli.

“I really have nothing to do so I just come here” she responded.

“Oh…” she looks at her book.

Sulli was using the wifi connection to surf the web while Suzy is still reading a book.

“Done!” Sulli closes her laptop. When she looks up she saw Myungsoo “Myungsoo oppa!” she called him with a medium voice.

Myungsoo hearing his name look back and saw Sulli and Suzy “Annyeong” he greeted her.

“Hey Suzy-ah…it was Myungsoo” Sulli then tells her.

“Yeah…so?” clearly not interested in what Sulli had just said.

“Nothing…I just thought that…uhhh…nevermind” she didn’t continue what she is about to say.

 

Minutes later, Sulli saw another person entering the library

“Suzy-ah…suzy-ah” she shakes Suzy gently.

“Wae?” she looks at her.

“Look…look…” she points towards the entrance door.

Without hesitation, she looks back and saw

“Woohyun?” she said unbelieving what she just saw.

“He’s here” Sulli said excitedly.

Woohyun search the library and saw Sulli and Suzy.

Both Suzy and Woohyun can’t believe that they are seeing each other for the first time in a long time. Woohyun is approaching them.

“Annyeong…” he greeted the two of them.

“What are you doing here? I thought you were in the States” Suzy began asking him.

“Well yeah…I thought so too…just came here to visit. Already miss our place” he smiles.

“Woohyun oppa, are staying until Suzy’s birthday?” Sulli then asks.

“Yeah sure” he agreed immediately.

“See you around then. I think you still have some places to go” Suzy tells him.

“Hehehe…Ne. see you two around. Bye!” he backs up and walks away from them.

When Woohyun is already far away from them, “It looks like a reunion. Hehe” Sulli chuckles.

“Whatever Sulli-ah…” Suzy sticks her tongue out to Sulli.

“Kaja! Let’s go out. I wanna eat some ramen” Suzy then stood up and starts gathering her things.

“Oh…you’ll buy for me?” Sulli acts cute in front of her.

“Arasoo…” she sighs. She can’t help but really feel defeated whenever Sulli does her aegyo’s.

“Yeah!” she fist pump’s in the air.

History is repeating itself again.

Suzy just don’t like the way the world is going now.

Seeing the two guys in her life again, just awakens something inside her.

Two boys from her past, two boys whom she loved. Two boys who were loved.

With the two boys in sight, Suzy just doesn’t know what to do now.

 

--here’s another chapter for you guys…

--Suzy is kinda mad when it comes to Myungsoo and doesn’t care at all but when it comes to Woohyun, she just becomes her normal self but the interested side of herself…

--just what happened at the past that made this trio like this? Especially Suzy and Myungsoo…

--hahaha...really made me miss those two boys...:))

--please do comment and subscribe…thanks…:D