Spelling

Ma Boo

 

A very beautiful but boring day for Suzy as she sits and listens to their teacher lecturing in front of the class. She sighs and then looks out the window, into the clear blue sky, thinking, ‘What’s on the other side?’

“Hey Suzy-ah” someone calls her attention.

Instead of looking of looking back, she just suddenly smiles and looks down at her desk.

“Yah! Suzy-ah!” Krystal, her friend, shakes her that got her attention.

“Uh?” she looks at her unaware on what’s happening.

“Why are smiling all by yourself?” she asks, confused towards Suzy.

“Oh…nothing…just remembered something” she tells her and then yawns.

“Oooohhh…she’s sleepy” she tickles her and Suzy yelps a little from her chair.

“Am not” she denies and tickle Krystal back.

 

“Suzy-ah!” a familiar female voice calls her.

She looks back and saw Jieun running towards her, “Jieun-ah, wae?” she asks her as she reached her.

“Do you have any assignment for the next class?” Jieun asks Suzy, panting as she catches breath from running.

“Hahahaha…do I look like making assignments?” she says in a joking tone.

“Aigo…you will never pass this subject if you’re always like that” Jieun stated.

“Yah! But I also study you know!” she defended herself.

“Ara…ara…” she waves her hands in front of Suzy dismissively accepting defeat.

“Hehehe…kaja!” she drags Jieun going inside their classroom.

 

Memories are fun to reminisce especially those happy ones, those violent ones whom you have shared fights with. That’s what Suzy has been missing. The boy whom she used to be with during her elementary years.

Their class already started but Suzy is still in dream land as she supported her chin by her hand and looks outside the window. She doesn’t care about the teacher lecturing, all she wants to do is just go back to the past and do things she hadn’t done. Things that can possibly change the present time. But no, she can’t do that. All she can do is just reminisce about those happy/violent times with him.

#flashback#

Myungsoo and Suzy are still in grade 5 and did tutor sessions together with one of the teachers in their school. It is late in the afternoon, after all their classes are finished that they will have the tutor session. Inside the classroom, Myungsoo and Suzy are listening to the teacher as she instructed them on what to do, “So you two have to study all those words written in your notebook. When I get back, I’ll test you. Okay?”

“Ne, sem” they both answered and the teacher went for awhile.

The room is filled with silence as they read and read their notes.

Suzy are murmuring the words looking in the ceiling with her hands holding the front edge of the desk of her arm chair. Myungsoo on the other hand, does the same, saying the words more loudly as Suzy is.

“Yah! Myungsoo-ah! Will you just lower your voice?” she complained calmly then goes back in uttering the letters of a word.

Silence occupy the room again but then,

“Aaahhh!!” Suzy shouts in pain holding her fingers tightly as they were in pain.

“Hahahaha” Myungsoo just laughs on what he just did that made Suzy shout in pain.

“Yah! Why did you do that!!??” she yells at Myungsoo. Questioning him on why he just suddenly kicks her chair, hitting her fingers that were on the edges. But Myungsoo just keeps on laughing.

“Ouch!” she says with pain in her voice.

“O.U.C.H. Ouch!” he continues to laugh as he spell out the letters of the word.

“Neomu apa!” she looks at him with teary eyes.

“N.E.O.M.U. Neomu” he spell out the first word “A.P.A. Apa!” he spell out the second word.

Suzy keeps on rubbing her fingers because of the pain that she is still feeling. She wants to cry but she must not cry.

“You idiot! Why did you do that?” she yells at him furiously.

Myungsoo seeing that Suzy is now angry at him, stops laughing and focuses back to his notes. Suzy wants revenge that she kicks his leg.

“Oooww!! What was that for?!” he scowls at her rubbing his leg.

“Now we’re even!” she sticks her tongue out and utter letters again, but still rubbing her fingers to ease the pain away. Myungsoo who is just front of her just smirks and did the same.

#end of flashback#

“Hey Myungsoo-ah, what are you thinking? And smiling all by yourself? What the hell?” Sunggyu teases him and slightly pushes him.

“Oh…nothing” he smiles at him.

“That smile I have never seen that before” Sunggyu stated.

“Yeah! Where that come from?” Sungyeol teases him too.

“Huh! What the?! Pppsssshhhh!” he ignored them and just looks at his phone.

 

 

--if you are my friend and have read one of my blogs...then you know what this chpater is about...hehehe...

--that's my experience with my classmate...all in there...:))

--hope you like the first chapter...and yes...Myungsoo is Suzy's elementary friend...:))

--comment and subscribe..:))