Birthday and Beach, with "B" of... Bictory?

I don't belong here

 

The next morning when I woke up, Taemin was already gone. He started with his busy schedule at 4:30 am. If I had known about this before, never in the life I would have stayed up with until 1am. They were really an inspiration to me now; they worked so hard and always tried their best. WOAH!

But the good image I had built of them in my head slowly crashed down the following weeks. I could blame it all on Myung Hee but it wouldn’t change anything, that girl was too stubborn to even hear what I say. All the time we spent together, and that represents A LOT of my time, she talked about how disgusting idols were. You may think she was too much into the subject to make me believe she didn’t give a about them, but the truth is that I introduced the subject to her.

I didn’t thought it was going to end up like this horrible and exhausting mental torture. I just wanted to talk to someone about what I thought about those people that seem from another planet but were actually nice and sometimes down to earth. Yeah, BIG MISTAKE.

-How dare you to call them human being, those cruel heartless creatures from hell. They have money and they think they can step on you. Being pretty is not everything and doing y moves is the new version of ion. I guess nobody told them, or maybe their heads are too full of air for them to hear what others have to say. I’m tired, I’m telling you, TIRED. People look up to them like they were Jesus Super Star. Well, they are not! They are just monkeys in the hands of smarter people. But anyone could be smarter than them. They are the personification of superficial. Aish jinja… this gets on my nerves. They work hard? They don’t use their brains! They use their bodies and their “charms” in that case why aren’t we worshiping hookers? At least those poor women sell their bodies because they have no other option. It is so sad that this is the image Korea gives to the word… so sad. My pure foreign best friend you have been corrupted by es. But don’t worry; your Myung Hee will always be here for you. I won’t let them your intelligence and, more important, your personality. They are factory made humans… such a disgrace to this word.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Imagine yourself listening to that ALL day long for 2 weeks. KILL.ME.

So, when Key called me the second week of November to invite me to go with him to some beach of Korea with his famous friends to shoot some scenes for a show I, of course, didn’t took a minute to say YES YES YES YES YES YES! It’s not like I hate Myung Hee or anything but I felt like a few days of being apart from each other would make us feel better. But my anti-fan (level: extreme) friend was a subject I would try to avoid next to my idol friends. If I told them about her, they would hate her, or think she is obese, ugly and anti-social. But the truth is Myung Hee was one of the prettiest girls of university. She also had brain and was lovely. Instead, I was an average girl, prettier depending on the day. But next to her I wasn’t very remarkable I guess. It didn’t bother me, though.  

----------

A van came to pick me up at 6am on a Saturday. Sadly we were going to be on the beach for just one day. The SHINee members were already inside the van. I said hi to them and they answered me with as much joy as I could ask from them considering how sleepy they were. I sat between Key and the window. He gave me one earphone and we listened to his ipod during the way to the airport.

When we got there, Manager oppa, who was in the front seat, told me to stay in the van and go to the waiting room later with the unnies because was going to get real outside. The boys got out of the van and walked fast until they were out of my view. The last thing I saw was a multitude of fangirls running towards them and police men giving each others a blessing.

-----------

-Here is your coffee. - I told Key handing him a starbuck’s coffee. - And here is your donut- I gave it to Jonghyun.

-Did you saw the girl with the tattoo of our faces kissing in her arm? - Jonghyun was all excited while talking about this with Kibum.

-Some fans are very… devoted. - Added Onew.

A voice spoke out loud and we knew we had to aboard our plane. SHINee was traveling alone without any other idol group because they were going to arrive later than the others.

We sat inside the airplane in first class. My first time travelling with so much luxury! I was so thankful to Key… I grabbed him and kissed his cheek. We were used to it already so nobody reacted to it. I was sitting between Key and Minho. Guess I will have to fight for the window when we’ll be heading back.

It was a 2 hours trip and I was falling asleep. My head kept hanging to the front which made me look retarded and woke my up every time. Kibum looked so comfortable with his neck pillow… I gave him a look full of jealousy. Minho smirked, then he took my head with his hand and put it on his shoulder. Ah~ it felt so nice to be like that. I felt asleep in a second and didn’t wake up until Key shook me.

-Ya! Sleeping ugly… wake up! We have arrived. - Key screamed.

I opened my eyes and saw Minho looking at me. He was smiling. I smiled back. Then Jonghyun passed next to our seats pointing at my face and laughing. Taemin was behind him; he looked at me but then looked in front of him and kept walking. I took out my cell phone and saw the reflection of my face. JONGHYUN AND KEY ARE DEAD. They had drawn things all over my cheek! I was about to grab Kibum but he had already stood up.

-YA, Minho oppa! Why did you let them do this to me? - He just smiled and gave me a merong~ This bish… ¬¬

When we got to the hotel I was with my mouth literally opened. It was sooooo beautiful! Why do we have to stay only for 2 days and 1 night? I want more of this paradise! There were more swimming pools than I could count. The weather was perfect and the sand was white. The sea was light blue and there were palm trees everywhere.

-WOAH!!- I turned around looking all over the place amazed.

-Do you like your birthday present? And the best thing is that you will be able to celebrate it here since your birthday is tomorrow…- Key said while we were in the reception area.

-Are you kidding me? I love it!!! Thank you, Key! You are the best friend ever. - I kissed his cheek again and hugged him.

Then Manager oppa came and distributed the keys of our room among us. I was going to sleep with some SNSD members: Sunny, Jessica and Yuri. Minho told me they were very nice. I went to my room to meet them.

They were actually really nice, but more important, they were funny! They were so down to earth and they made me feel welcomed right away. We weren’t there for too long, though. They put on their bikinis or that thing Korea considers bathing suits for people who appear in family tv shows… You know, the t-shirt and the shorts. We went downstairs to meet the others and I realized I was surrounded by a pretty good number of famous people. I couldn’t recognize half of them so whatever…

-We are going to the shore to shoot while having lunch there. You can come with us, it will be fun but you won’t be on camera, don’t worry. - Key told me and I started walking with them. I secretly looked around a little bit, just in case there was any U-kiss member and, if I was lucky enough, Kevin y Woo. My baby wasn’t around here to my disgrace.

-What room are you in? - I heard Taemin said by my side.

-308. Why?

-Oh, it is just above ours. You better not snore this time! - He said with a playful smile on his face.

-Ya! I don’t do that! - Aish… he talks to me just to say this kind of things? Pabo, you’re not even funny.

-Well, that’s the only rational explanation I could find to the monstrous noises you made the last time you stayed in the dorm…

-Shut up, smelly feet! That probably was my poor tummy after eating your ty pasta. - I gave him a merong. Well, it was OUR pasta… but I will deny it until the end from now on.

He was about to answer to me when Minho came from the back and tried to lift his t-shirt. Taemin reacted like she was some girl whose skirt was being lifted by a e. He turned his NINJA mode ON and attempted to do the same thing to Minho. Those kids… They were like this all the way to the beach. --“

-OMG! Is that… skin? Oh Oh stop it Minho, you immoral human being! - I said ironically while laughing at them. God, I love this conservative culture. They both stopped and looked at me with evil eyes. Then, they gave a sign to the each other and ran towards me and started tickling me. AHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I screamed in internal frustration and forced laugh. MERCY, MERCY! Onew was with a hot guy from another group, MBLAQ or something and Jjong was with Key dragging the girls. Who was going to save me then? I thought my moment had come to die in the hands of those two hairy goats of the caverns. But Manager oppa came to us and told them to stop right away since there were some fans in the hotel and they could misunderstand the situation.

I smiled at them defiantly knowing they couldn’t do anything to me anymore.

----------

I was sitting in under a palm tree with 3 cordi unnies. We were drinking Piñas Coladas and talking about nail polish colours for this winter. It was fun watching them talking and laughing while eating seafood next to the sea. I just hoped it would end soon and so we could go play in the sand.

All that Piña Colada made me wanted to pee very bad so I went to the bathrooms next to the pool. There were at least 50 fans behind the fence they had put in order to shoot in the safety of a 30 meters distance away from those girls. I went through them without any problem. I didn’t thought about it at first but I soon realized it when I wanted to go back to my place under the palm tree, how was I going to reach the entrance between the fences and enter the shooting place? I did managed to push all those girls and made my way until the big guy who was supposed to let me in.

-Mmmm… Excuse me but… mmmm I need to…- He stood there with his cynical face, the one that says “sure, you fan-in-disguise, like 40 others hadn’t tried that already…” - Ugh, whatever.

I walked away from the place and went to have some fresh sandy air next to the pool. Those are the kind of things that happen to me all the time. I guess I’m just a natural loser. But I was wrong; I just needed an extra incident to be an official rejected-by-life person. A ball hit me right in the face. It hurt sooooo much! My nose was bleeding so a random guy took me to see the nurse.

And there I was, laying on the white bed with white sheets, next to the white wall and in front of the white little table where the nurse in white was writing on a white paper. How do people not to cut themselves just to put some red over here and there? This is depressing; I was supposed to be having fun in the beach!

-Excuse me madam but can I leave now? - She lifted an eyebrow.

-No.

-B-but, you’ll see, I have those friends… and they have friends… and they are all out there having fun in the beach with their tanned bodies (that I don’t have and don’t want to have in particular) and the sea and the games and… and… - What is this? Does she even have the power to make me stay here against my will for so long?

-No. – You, hermaphrodite, LET ME OUT!

-Mmmm…- I put the cutest smile I could on my face. - But, if you knew… I have this super cute friend… do you know Minho form SHINee? He likes noonas, you know? - Yes, I was desperate.

-Pfff…. I would never buy that. Now stay there until your parents come. - I was about to scream like a faddish kid when the door opened. This. Was. Priceless.

Onew oppa stuck his head into the room, bowed to the nurse and looked right and left until he saw me.

-Ah! There you are! What are you doing here, Sophie? - I was saved!!! And this witch must be eating her words like a cow eats salt (yeah, cows like salt). Buahahaha

Then Minho came in. The nurse’s mouth opened as much as it could. Oh, does someone have a camera? I wish I could get this moment tattooed on my back or something.

-I was… trapped here. Sorry! I’ll go out with you, guys. - But before leaving I looked at the lady and added smoothly- Looks like you don’t know to place your money in the right place.

WOAH, I was enjoying this.

We were heading to the restaurant since it was already 8pm. That bish took away my cool day. Key saw us and came running. He asked where I had been all the afternoon and I told him my loser story. He laughed his off as I thought he would do. Then he took out a pair of slippers with little bunny ears. They were white with a little bit of pink. I’m not a super cute and girly girl but I like my kawaii desu ne from time to time in little details. Key knew that, he just knows how to make my day in a second. I thanked him with a big smile and hugged him.

-I bought them for you when we went to the city center a few hours ago. The winter is coming and the weather is perfect here but you don’t know how cold it is going to be in Seoul the following moths! You better not get sick, little punk! - Aish… he is such an umma…

We ate and went to our rooms. The managers were pretty tense about the artists don’t getting enough sleep and all that. I wanted to protest but I knew it was the best for them. I guess we can celebrate my birthday another day or at least not partying like beasts. I wasn’t even thinking about drinking, I actually don’t like it. I just wanted to dance, that’s always fun! Whatever, I went to my room and pretended to sleep. We watched a little bit of tv before “falling asleep” at 10pm.

BOO

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I wasn’t thinking about doing 2 chapters of the trip to the beach but I guess it’s necessary to write 2 parts. I’m sorry the first part haha It’s not well written at all :/  

I am going to upload the next one on Saturday or Sunday so please read and enjoy! <3 (to be honest it’s one of my favorites so far ;) )

Leave a comment and make a silly girl happy!