Beach part.1

Forever yours

 

3 dreadfully slow days passed. Filled with hotness and sweat and all things disgusting. But today was the last day of class and the small group couldn’t be happier. As they were leaving school and chatting about what to take, it finally hit Baekhyun that he still hadn’t bought a new pair of shorts. Which he desperately needed. 

 

So, after bidding goodbye to Jongin and Kyungsoo he grabbed Chanyeol and quickly reminded him that he still needed to go to the mall. Chanyeol remembered their talk and walked side by side with Baekhyun. 

 

Even if Baekhyun is much smaller than Chanyeol, he’s always the one who walks the fastest, most of the times leaving Chanyeol behind trying to catch up. But maybe that’s because Chanyeol is also lazy, so it’s a little more understandable... Or not.

 

As they finally reach the nearest mall, which was 20 minutes away from the school by foot, Baekhyun quickly walks towards his favorite store and with out even looking at the rest of the clothes he goes immediately towards the beach section it has there.

 

Chanyeol arrives a couple of minutes later and laughs when he sees Baekhyun with at least 10 pairs of board shorts in his arms. Baekhyun hits Chanyeol for making fun of him and goes to the place where you can try the clothes out. 

 

Quickly he turns 6 of them down, saying that they make him look girly, short, white, all sort of things, but fortunately he left his favorite one’s for last so when he finally tries those a smile of relief appears on his face.

 

He steps out and searches for Chanyeol, who by now was sitting in a small couch almost sleeping. Baekhyun sees this and softly hits Chanyeol in the head, causing the latter to slightly jump.

 

“Whoa scared me!” he yells and stops to look at Baekhyun. More like stare, but Chanyeol doesn’t really know the difference between those concepts. 

 

“Stop staring! Do you like them tho? I like these the best” Baekhyun says and looks at himself in the big mirror in front of the couch Chanyeol was sitting in. Again. 

 

“Yeah those are cool. They suit you” Chanyeol says rather nonchalantly and gives Baekhyun a thumps up. 

 

Then he watches as Baekhyun disappears behind the curtains and minutes later comes back with the pile of shorts. He tosses them on top of a table and Chanyeol walks with him to go pay for them. 

 

When they finally get home, Baekhyun reminds Chanyeol to come to his house at 8 the next morning and waves him goodbye, tossing himself on top of the bed as soon as he reaches his room.

 

“ahhh tired” he says and finds himself slowly falling asleep.

 

All the while Chanyeol had just finally got a seat at his desk and was replaying the vision of  Baekhyun in those shorts. He didn’t even know why. It’s not like he was seeing Baekhyun showing some skin for the first time. I mean, they even shower together at school so Chanyeol really didn’t understand. 

 

“I’m going crazy” Chanyeol whispered to himself and flipped his computer open, quickly opening youtube to watch some music videos.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally the morning of saturday arrived and all the boys where all gathered in Baekhyun’s house, ready to go out and catch the bus. They checked if they hadn’t forgot anything and when Baekhyun almost forgot his sunglass he almost hit Kyungsoo in the face. Not on purpose. That boy just has way too much energy.

 

Fortunately for them they timed the bus arrival pretty well so they didn’t have to wait no more than 10 minutes for it to arrive. And being the noisy guys they were, they excitedly -a little to excitedly- entered the bus and went straight to the back seats. 

 

The seat arrangements where just like they usually sit at school, or pretty much anywhere else. Kyungsoo was in the far left side, followed by Chanyeol, who was right beside Baekhyun and then at the right side baby Jongin. 

 

“Hey are we allowed to eat inside the bus?” Jongin asked and received a nasty look from all of the boys.

 

“Are you an idiot? of course not! Jeez you just ate 2 slices of cake!” Baekhyun snapped and watched as Jongin, just like always, sat back in his seat and pouted. Just like the baby he is. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo only watched and laughed. 

 

“It’s not funny” Jongin retorted and went back to being mad

 

“Yeah it is. But really, the trip is only for like 1 hour and a half so you won’t die” Kyungsoo added and for the rest of the trip the boys joked around with each other. Baekhyun and Jongin always fighting for whatever reason and the other two watching with smiles on their faces. 

 

After a good 2 hours ride they finally reached their destination and hopped of the bus like lightening. Quickly heading towards the beach and staring wide eyed at how little people where there.

 

“Whoa what the hell? It’s so hot and there’s almost no one here” Jongin said and Baekhyun quickly added, “Better for us! We can be as noisy as we want” as he finished talking all the boys were left dumbstruck as they watched Baekhyun running towards the sea, dropping his things along the way, as well as his shirt, and launching himself into the water. 

 

“Someone’s in a good mood” Chanyeol said and made his way to where Baekhyun had dropped his things, followed by the other two. 

 

While Jongin and Baekhyun where enjoying themselves in the water, Kyungsoo was reading a book under the umbrella (?) and Chanyeol was sitting in his little chair watching the other two playing. 

 

When Jongin got sick of only playing with Chanyeol he quickly ran towards their things and stopped in his tracks as he watched Kyungsoo still fully dressed and quietly reading his book. Suddenly this rather stupid idea came to his mind and he quickly sat on top of Kyungsoo’s

 

“Ya~ Why don’t you come play with me?” He wined and winked an at Chanyeol who was watching the whole scene while silently laughing.

 

Kyungsoo jumped at the sudden contact and you could see a hint of red creeping on his cheeks. “Mum told me not to get a sun burn” was his excuse, but Jongin would have nothing of that, so he slowly started pulling Kyungsoo’s shirt over his head.

 

“hey hey hey stop!” Kyungsoo yelled and again, “Chanyeol help me” but by now Chanyeol was already gone into the water. 

 

“Come one! Don’t be shy hyung. I’ll put sun block on you if you want” Jongin teased and finally managed to get Kyungsoo out of his shirt. 

 

Kyungsoo finally gave up and lied on his back once again, waiting patiently for Jongin to finish putting the cream on him and then turning around so he could put some on his chest as well. Not Jongin tho. He wanted to do that himself. 

 

But soon he found Jongin’s hands covered in sun block and making their way to his chest, to which he only yelped and grabbed at his hands, “ya what do you think you’re about to do?” 

 

“Well... I’m applying sun block on you, didn’t you say you didn’t want to get sun burn?” Jongin said innocently and once Kyungsoo had let of him his hands he quickly spread it all over. 

 

Once he was finished he got up, gave Kyungsoo a hand so he could also get up and they both headed towards the water and to where the other two where quietly watching. 

 

“What was that all about?” Baekhyun asked once they were close 

 

“Hyung here was being a baby so I had to be the one to put cream on him” Jongin said and flashed Kyungsoo a smile, right before throwing himself on top on him and getting Kyungsoo all wet. 

 

“These two seriously look like two kids” Chanyeol said and took a dive, throwing his hair back has he came to the surface. You know, all y like. 

 

Baekhyun, who had been in the water for the past 2 hours, finally got cold and walked over to his things, taking his little towel of his bag pack and laying it on the sand. A couple of minutes had passed when the other three joined him. 

 

“Hey Baekhyun where are we going to get dinner?” Jongin interrupted his moment of peace, to talk about food. Again. 

 

“Not that again” 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey! so chapter 2 is here....

I hope you guys are also fans of Kaisoo, because I know I am...

Don't worry, this story continues to be centered around Baekyeol!

Hope you guys like this update!

And please leave some comments eheh ^^

 

Bye yeom!!