Your type

Forever yours

 

 

 

“Hey Baek, guess who asked for my number yesterday?” Chanyeol mocked Baekhyun as they were just giving the final touches to their English homework. The latter was still a little caught up on trying to complete the questions the best he could, but was still able to hear Chanyeol properly.

Lifting his head from his notebook, he looked at Chanyeol and waited for him to just go ahead and say it. Chanyeol just unlocked his phone, went through his very, very small contact list and almost glued the phone to Baekhyun’s face. Obviously he couldn’t see with the screen so close to his eyes, so he grabbed Chanyeol’s arm and pulled it back a little, just enough to see the foreign name.

Kris

Was it really the Kris he was thinking about? Because if it was, Baekhyun had no idea how that happened, and he didn’t like it that Chanyeol was so hyped up about it.

It’s just a phone number. Remember that

“Kris… Luhan’s giant friend?” Baekhyun asked, although he really didn’t want to keep this conversation going. He was well aware of how jealous he was and was afraid that that jealousy would grow with the time they talked about him.

Chanyeol, who was obviously oblivious to everything that happened around him, continued with his innocent provocations, “Yup, at first I was scared as hell because… well, I’m me and Kris is really tall and his face is really intimidating and his eyebrows kinda scare me too” he took a deep breath before carrying on with his ramble, “but he insisted and I really didn’t want to get beaten up so I gave it to him and he smiled… Have you ever seen him smile? He doesn’t look half as tough when he smiles, I was really taken aback”

 Baekhyun hummed his response as he tried his best to control the little jealousy bug growing in the pits of his stomach. It’s not like he had anything to be scared off, but he had seen Kris walking around school and damn even he thought he was y and perfect. What if Chanyeol preferred a more manly type of man?

Suddenly, a very stupid idea ran through his mind, one he was sure to regret a couple of days later. But nonetheless, he still thought maybe it could work and he’d work on it as soon as possible. This meant, as soon as he had left Chanyeol’s place.

By the time he was through with listening to his own voice blabbering about how good of an idea this was, he noticed Chanyeol staring holes into his face and suddenly felt a little shy. Dropping his head on top of the table, he let out a frustrated sigh and repeatedly stomped his feet on the ground.

Chanyeol stared weirdly at him before standing up from his chair and walking down to lay on top of his bed. Seconds later, Baekhyun had stopped his weird ministrations and was blankly staring at him, “Is Kris your type?”

After a very long awkward silence with both of them just staring at each other, laughter filled the bedroom and Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol rolled around in bed, gripping his stomach, laughing way too loudly and kicking the air. He was really at a loss as to what was so damn funny about his question. He was serious about wanting to know that.

Once again, Baekhyun was forced out of his thoughts as Chanyeol got up from bed, patted his aching stomach and kneeled in front of Baekhyun’s legs. The latter could swear his heart had just skipped beat, but he tried not to pay attention to any of that.

“The hell are you doin-“Baekhyun’s intimidating speech was ceased just as Chanyeol placed both of his hands on top of the latter’s knees and proceeded on running them up his thighs, his eyes staring intently at Baekhyun’s widened ones.  

Seeing as Baekhyun didn’t protest, Chanyeol took the chance to the older male’s shirt and gave his firm chest and stomach the same treatment his thighs had gotten just seconds ago. After a while, and after deciding he wouldn’t go any further because goddamn the time just wasn’t right, he managed to make his hands stop and awkwardly stood there on his knees, his hands placed above them.

“Nop… This right here” and he motioned towards Baekhyun, from head to toe, “this is my type”

“Although I do admit Kris is pretty y” he added with a smirk before returning to his bed. This time, Baekhyun followed suit and punched his shoulder, glaring at him, “Don’t compliment other people in front of me. It’s not nice! You don’t hear me saying how y Jongin is out loud” he finished with a sigh.

Chanyeol laughed but stopped as soon as his sometimes slow brain registered the last part of Baekhyun’s speech, “Wait a- You think Jongin is y?”

 

 


 

 

 

Next day, while everyone was noisily eating lunch, or like some people, ahem Kim Jongin, stuffing their faces with food, a manly voice was heard just behind Sehun and the poor maknae jumped on his seat, coming face to face with a blank looking Kris.

The older man had asked if he could join them, seeing as his lunch partner had fled to sleep in the infirmary, but was obviously not expected and just awkwardly stood behind sehun, who by the way was still trying to calm down.

Much to everyone’s surprise, and a little annoyance coming from a certain jealous boyfriend, Chanyeol was the first one to answer, giving him a nod, accompanied by his signature smile and a firm “of course”, motioning to the chair right next to Luhan’s.  

Kris happily took a seat, after allowing a full blown smirk to form on his lips, and didn’t seem to care about how everyone, with the exception of Chanyeol, was still staring at him. He didn’t even know most of the kids that were at that table.

He knew Sehun because goddamn Luhan could never shut up about that kid. He knew Baekhyun because everyone in school knew him and he obviously knew Chanyeol. As for the rest of them, he really had no interest in them.

Across the table and after realizing Kris wasn’t going to say anything, Jongin cleared his throat and proceeded to act like the idiot he is, “huh, why are you sitting with us?” he seemed to ask what almost everyone was thinking, and no one, and that includes clueless Chanyeol, could stop their eyes from widening after Kris spoke.

“I was lonely”

Everyone literally allowed their jaws to drop and their eyes to almost pop out of their faces. Kris, 188 cm worth of man, had just openly admitted he was lonely and therefore had adventured to a table full of people he didn’t know.

What was this world coming to? 

 

 

 



 

Guys this is not even funny anymore. 
I feel terribly sorry to those of you who actually like this story 
but have to wait ages for me to update ;A;
I'll try to do better from now on
also, I'm aware this chapter is very short but I promise the next one will be muuuuch bigger
aaaaaand any mistakes will be corrected later!

love ya'll