new kid

Forever yours

 

In the morning that followed their intimate acts, both boys made their way to school, together just as always, looking incredibly awkward and shy around each other, both trying really hard to ignore the growing feeling of wanting to hold each others hand because people would look at them weird, and Chanyeol is shy enough without people noticing him all together, so that wouldn’t be to good. 

 

They both really wanted to do it, they allowed their hands to brush and bump into one another along the way, but that was about it, furthermore, their relationship was still in the beginning and they didn’t feel the need to let every person in school know about it too soon.

 

Something could go wrong. Their relationship could end just as quickly as it had started. Nobody knew what could happen, so leaving it hidden was thought to be the best option for both of them. 

 

As they arrived at the school gates, blushing and smiling, Kyungsoo and Jongin were already waiting for them, with even more radiant smiles on their faces. Baekhyun wanted to dig a whole on the ground and hide in it forever as soon as Jongin decided to open his big mouth and say -more like ask- something completely unnecessary.

 

“So... have you done it?” was what he said.

 

Chanyeol chocked on his own spit, Kyungsoo hit Jongin in the head, and the latter smiled shamelessly, all the while Baekhyun was still scanning the pavement to find a weak spot where he could possibly barry his head, sighing in defeat, because honestly, how could he really?!

 

After walking together to their own classes, they went separate ways, except Chanyeol and Baekhyun who, as always, where in the same class. The boys each did their own thing during the whole class period and where more than relieved when the bell rang and they were released. 

 

As always, they made their way to their usual spot under the big tree and spotted Kyungsoo, Jongin, and uh... some poker faced kid, who was seating with them, staring at their faces and saying nothing. 

 

Chanyeol wanted to immediately run away and go somewhere else, being the weird guy who doesn’t want to meet people and all, but was forced to continue walking towards their friends as Baekhyun sent him a glare and took a hold of his arm. 

 

When they arrived close to their friends, Baekhyun loudly greeted them and the new boy and Chanyeol followed with his usual nod, completely ignoring the presence of the new boy, but only until he was forced to look at this face as Jongin introduced him. 

 

“Guys this is Sehun, he just transferred to my class so I volunteered to show him around, since I’m awesome and all” he said with a proud smile and motioned towards a very quiet Sehun

 

Baekhyun all but greeted him happily, just like he had done before, but the problem was actually getting anti-social Chanyeol to greet the poor boy. He didn’t seem to mind though, he was more absorbed in staring at a blonde, doll looking guy that was chatting with his friends a couple of meters away from them. 

 

After a while, the kid finally spoke, “Jongin, who is that guy over there?” he asked in a monotone voice and the whole group stared as he pointed to the person he was talking about. 

 

The guy seemed to sense the curious eyes that were now planted on his back because he turned around and that Sehun kid couldn’t have jumped any higher in his seat. Everybody then stared back at a really awkward looking Sehun and laughed. The only one who knew who he was was Baekhyun, but he still wasn’t sure about his name.

 

“He’s a chinese exchange student... I’ve seen him around here a lot actually, I think he’s called Luhlan? Ruhlan? Something along those lines eheh” Baekhyun answered immediately and scratched his neck as he desperately tried to remember the guy’s name. Failing. He didn’t even care really. 

 

He did know that he was extremely popular among girls and boys, since he plays football and has a ‘face of an angel’, as girls use to say. Other than that, he really didn’t know anything else. 

 

Chanyeol made a face towards Sehun and the younger surprisingly smiled, allowing his eyes to form two half moons. Chanyeol was more than weirded out but tried to stay as composed as he could, which means, he contorted his face into some ugly expression and everyone laughed. 

 

“You’re really tall... How tall are you?” kid Sehun asked towards Chanyeol and heard him awkwardly clearing his throat before answering. 

 

“L-last time I measured I was 150cm...” Chanyeol said. 

 

“How long has it been since then?” Sehun asked back, somehow keeping the conversation alive. It had everyone in a awe as Chanyeol continued answering. Usually, the tall boy doesn’t even mutter a word when it comes to new people, but Sehun seemed to be easy to talk to... surprisingly enough. 

 

“About 7 years?” Chanyeol answered and scratched his neck much like Baekhyun had done a few moments ago. Kid Sehun seemed to be pondering what to ask next as he furrowed his eyebrows together. 

 

“Don’t you guys have to get measured in p.e?” he asked and Chanyeol once again made a face, yearning himself some more giggles from the three guys who seemed to be enjoying how awkward he is around new comers. 

 

“Right... Now that you mention it, I think... 185? I’m not really sure” Chanyeol replied and awkwardly looked to Baekhyun to search for approval, which the latter gave by shaking his head vigorously and repeating, “185cm!” 

 

Jongin, who was way to quiet, seemed to want to in the conversation -as always- and scoffed on his seat, causing everyone’s eyes to turn his way, much like he wanted, before speaking, “Chanyeol is the second tallest person in school! The other one who is taller is a friend of that blonde guy we were talking about earlier!”

 

“Well... he must be a giant then...” Kid Sehun replied and earned himself amused laughs coming from all of the boys. He was actually enjoying talking with these guys, too bad the bell had to ring again and he was dragged by Jongin to their classroom. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The classes flew by, for outsiders that is, and soon they were all reunited at the gates like always, with the addition of a still poker faced Sehun. Jongin and Kyungsoo proposed for him to come and have lunch with them, to which Baekhyun willingly agreed and Chanyeol scoffed, but eventually agreed as well. 

 

Sehun seemed to be happy for their proposal and agreed to go with a small smile on his face, his eyes getting smaller again.

 

At the restaurant table, between Jongin acting stupid, Kyungsoo always complaining, Baekhyun never being quiet, and Chanyeol finally acting like the idiot he really is, Sehun was left in the background, quiet and observant, watching how weird they were. It made him smile, or want to at least. 

 

“Guys... Is it bad if I want to hang out with you again?” he asked out of the blue and the 4 boys who had totally forgotten about him suddenly turned to his direction and asked him to repeat the question. He did, and Jongin immediately smiled, followed by Kyungsoo who almost yelled out a big “of course”.

 

Chanyeol was the only excitant one, but remembered how he was easy to talk to, at least for the small bit to talked earlier, and smiled warmly, nodding his head in a cute way he only uses towards Baekhyun, or sometimes his mother when he wants to ask her something. 

 

Kid Sehun smiled fully for the first time, showing off his white teeth and as always, allowing his eyes to almost disappear, “Then... I’ll be bothering you a lot more from now on!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a small update...

I really want to introduce a few of other exo members so... 

this is what this chapter was for, but there will also be others like this

where it isn't only about Baekyeol

sorry >-<

 

Enjoy! And thank you for subbing! <3