Beach 2

Forever yours

 

Food. Food. Food. Everything the small group of friends could see was food. Why? Because Baekhyun had foolishly decided to let Jongin choose the place where they would eat and that little bastard decided to take them to an open buffet type of cafe. Where there were all types of food, everywhere. 

 

Seriously, Jongin couldn’t be happier, and it could be easily seen as he was racing around all the tables, pilling the food as he went, and the rest of the group just followed quietly, some of them only taking little pieces of fruit and things like that. Because after all, it was still really early in the morning, and since they were planning on spending the morning and the rest of their time at the beach, they didn’t really want to eat a whole a lot. 

 

When Jongin was finally finished with picking all of the food he wanted, they took a seat at a round table at the far corner of the room. So they could be as noisy as they wished. And proceed to eat.

 

“Jongin you’re lucky the price doesn’t depend on how much you eat, or you would have to pay a hell of fortune for that” Baekhyun said and eyed him as he smiled contently at this plate. 

 

“hyung please don’t spoil this happy moment” Jongin requested in his piss of tone and continued to stuff his mouth.

 

“Happy moment” Baekhyun repeated after him and rolled his eyes after letting out a loud sigh.

 

“Seriously though, please don’t take an eternity to eat all of that. I still want to spend a little time at the beach” Kyungsoo, who had been rather silent until now added and finished up his own breakfast. Not long after, Chanyeol and Baekhyun also finished everything on their plates and the three proceeded to stare at Jongin.

 

“Ya, could you stop? You’re making me uncomfortable” he scoffed after a while and his eyes flipped back from Kyungsoo, to Chanyeol and finally Baekhyun, who seemed to have the least pleasant look. As always.

 

“Just hurry up!” Baekhyun said and a little while later Jongin was finally done. He sat back on his chair, throwing both his arms above his tummy as he patted it. A small smile on his content face. “All done” he then said.

 

“Then should we go?” Chanyeol asked and faced Baekhyun, who only nodded and got up, picking up his bag from the floor next to his chair and waiting for the rest of the guys to do the same.

 

The group walked along side a small road for about 20 minutes and suddenly Chanyeol saw an opening between two trees and like the air head he is, decided to go there without telling anyone. Fortunately for him, Kyungsoo saw some movement on the right corner of his eye and turned around to see Chanyeol cutting way. He called the other two and they all followed Chanyeol.

 

Their mouths couldn’t possibly be any wider than now. Just like their eyes. What Chanyeol had just found was totally perfect. If it could be described with only words, what they would call it would be, paradise.

 

They were standing in front of a small secluded beach with white sand, the bluest water they had ever seen and absolutely nobody around. How much better could it get? A private beach is always nice, but a beach who looked this heavenly was the best. 

 

“Guys... we could totally go skinny dipping...” Jongin commented quietly, more to himself than to anyone else, but it still earned him a smack on the head from Kyungsoo. The only thing Jongin failed to notice was the blush that appeared on Kyungsoo’s cheeks as soon as he finished talking. Fortunately for Kyungsoo. Yeah.

 

“Don’t be silly. Like I’d want to see you ” Baekhyun retorted and made his way to a small flat rock that was sitting on their right side. He then let go of his stuff and looked back at the three still quietly standing.

 

“Ya idiots, how much longer are you going to stand there?” He asked and the boys seemed to be pulled out of their trance at the sound of his voice because all of them quickly came to Baekhyun’s side and dropped their things next to his. 

 

“hey hey should I put sun block on you again Kyungsoo?” Jongin asked, with a bottle of sun block already in his right hand and a huge creepy smile on his face. 

 

“N-no need to...” Kyungsoo said while trying his best to avoid how blinding Jongin’s smile always looked to him. 

 

“C’monnn! You’ll get sunburned! I don’t you to hurt!” Jongin tried again and softly put down the bottle of sun block, only to get closer to Kyungsoo and trying to raise his shirt like he had done the previous day. Just that this time a second hand came in Kyungsoo’s rescue and stopped him.

 

“Stop teasing him, if he doesn’t want to, he doesn’t want to” Chanyeol quietly said and the smile on Jongin’s face suddenly dropped. Which Kyungsoo, who took this opportunity to finally look at his face saw and quickly tried to loosen the atmosphere. 

 

“What about we go swim hum? C’mon, I bet you can’t catch me” He screamed loudly and gave a gentle push to instigate Jongin, who snapped out of his sadness -yeah right- and ran after his friend, only catching him when they were close to the sea and purposely throwing him to the water. 

 

“Baekie do you wanna go into the water too?” Chanyeol asked as he took his shirt off and Baekhyun nodded, pulling his own shirt of his body and running towards the water, followed by a smily Chanyeol.

 

“waa so warm!” Chanyeol screamed as soon as his skin came in contact with the water and was just seconds later splashed with water from Jongin who thought it would be fun to get his hyung wet.

 

Chanyeol’s head snapped in his direction and Jongin froze, cursing under his breath. Then he proceeded to make his way towards the younger boy and as soon as they were close enough threw himself on top of Jongin and got him underwater, laughing at the sight when he stood up again. 

 

“Hyung don’t scare me like that! You know I don’t like to be underwater” Jongin screamed as soon as he pulled himself together and managed to get all the hair that was now in front of his eyes out of the way. He then saw Kyungsoo and Baekhyun on the side laughing at him and decided it was time to sulk. Again.

 

Luckily, this time it it by faster than the other times, and soon enough he got his revenge. Chanyeol wasn’t the least bit pleased but laughed nonetheless when he saw how Jongin still managed to choke on some water. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were laughing so much they had to clutch their stomach’s. 

 

“N-not funny guys!” Jongin choked out and glared at the two.

 

“Should I teach how to not choke every time you go underwater?” Kyungsoo purposed and Jongin eagerly nodded. So, while Kyungsoo was busy giving Jongin some lessons, Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to go lie down for a little bit and try to get a little tan. 

 

“What time is the last bus?” Chanyeol asked after a while of silence and Baekhyun took out his phone to check it. “At 6.30pm so we still have a lot of time” he said and put his phone back inside his bag.

 

“I don’t wanna go back...” Chanyeol said and closed his eyes.

 

“Me too. We definitely have to come back one of these days” Baekhyun soon followed and watched the other two playing in the water.

 

“promise?” Chanyeol quietly requested and opened his eyes to see a small smile on Baekhyun’s lips, then the older boy extended his hand with his pinky up, repeating Chanyeol’s words, “promise” 

 

“Hey what are guys planning? To kill us and get ride of our bodies in this beach so no one can find them?” Kyungsoo blurted out and a fit of laughter escaped their mouths.

 

“How did you know?” Chanyeol joked and Kyungsoo laughed. 

 

After a while, Jongin who was left in the sea to practice came back, looking rather tired and decided to search for food, which he couldn’t find no matter how hard he searched. He was getting pretty frustrated by now and suddenly screamed, “Where the hell is my food?!!”

 

“It’s in the cooler you idiot” Baekhyun answered

 

“How the hell would I know?” Jongin said right back and only calmed down once a big piece of cake was inside his mouth.

 

 

 

 

In the end, all of them, except Jongin, got sun burn, Kyungsoo being worst than the rest of them and all Jongin could do was nag at the latter that he had told him to put sun block and it was no surprise we was as red as tomato by now. But there was nothing that could be done by now. 

 

And so the trip back was filled with yelps and little cries whenever the bus passed through a lump or hole on the floor. And after that big ride back they were dropped near the school and parted ways, saying their goodbyes. 

 

When Baekhyun and Chanyeol were close to their homes Chanyeol suddenly remembered something Baekhyun said and had a sudden idea, “Hey Baekie you said you mum wasn’t going to be home until tomorrow right?”

 

“Yeah why?” Baekhyun nonchalantly answered.

 

“Well mine either so do you want to spend the night?” 

 

“eh sure, just let me get some things from my place first”