Plans

Forever yours

 

Today, just like in any other day, Chanyeol was quietly sitting in class, waiting for it to start, when his rather loud best friend burst in the door and made him snap his head in his direction, a small smile immediately appearing. 

 

Baekhyun cheerfully greeted everyone of their classmates before taking a seat next to Chanyeol and greeting him too. A big smile plastered on his rather flushed face. It must’ve been because he was rushing not to be late... Yeah.

 

Chanyeol turned his attention from Baekhyun to the teacher that had now walked inside the classroom and was telling everyone to be quite and sit correctly. Almost everyone did has they were told, except for two guys who were chatting like they were in a cafe. 

 

Of course, one of them was Baekhyun, who only snapped out of it when he felt a book hit his head. Making him turn his head quickly towards chanyeol and glare.

 

“Hey! What was that for?” He almost screamed and noticed the entire class staring at him. To that, he just sighed and sat straight on his chair, pulling his arms over his chest. 

 

Chanyeol quietly murmured something that earned him a smack on the arm and smiled before focusing on what the teacher was saying. 

 

Something about some math formula that he never understood.

 

Although Chanyeol tried very hard to concentrate on every subject, math was just one of those where everything else around him was way more interesting. Like the paint that was coming out of the walls. Or the way Baekhyun entertained himself by playing with a pen. Or how uncomfortable their teacher always looked. 

 

Either way, he wasn’t the only one. Half of his classmates were sleeping, while the other half was pretending to pay attention, when they really weren’t. Baekhyun was one of those. Since the teachers didn’t have any special affection towards him -because he was noisy- he always tried his best to at least pretend to be interested in what was going on inside the classroom. 

 

That didn’t always work, so that’s why he would find himself playing with a random pen or something. He just had to do something. He was one of those guys who just couldn’t be still. 

 

So as soon as the bell rang, he was dragging Chanyeol out of the classroom and heading for their usual spot, chatting along the way and sometimes stopping to greet some people he knew -which was almost everyone- 

 

And once they got there, two boys could already be seen sitting underneath the big old tree. They were both younger than them, but that really didn’t interfere with their friendship at all. Other than Baekhyun, these two were the only other friends Chanyeol had. Since he was shy and all. 

 

Baekhyun happily greeted both of them and Chanyeol followed with only a small wave. The two boys smiled at them and rearranged their sitting positions to how they usually are. Not that it was important, but they were so used to being sited that way, that they always found it odd when someone was out of place sort to say.

 

But their time together as a group was always short lived as they could hear the bell ringing. Signaling that they all had to go back inside a classroom and listen to boring teachers talking about boring subjects that didn’t have any appeal to them.

 

But hey, what could they do? Nothing. 

So, every time that happens, they get up from their comfy seats and walk to the classroom. Ready to endure it and eager for the bell to ring away and set them free.

For a couple more minutes that is. Until the next lesson.

 

 

 

The happiest moment for them is when the last bell is heard. It means they’re going home. Or go to anywhere else but school. And the joy can be seen as the small group exits the school gates, happily chatting about what are the plans for the afternoon. 

 

Baekhyun is the first to throw in a suggestion, which his quickly refused and causes him to pout and ask why, to that the only answer was, “That’s stupid! I’m hungry so we should go eat something”

 

(That’s Kai, as most people call him, but for these three, he was only known as Jongin. The most witty of the three, although he’s the youngest he surely doesn’t look, or act, that way. One of the reasons they get along so well. )

 

Even if Baekhyun doesn’t agree, the rest is more tempted by Jongin’s proposal to eat than Baekhyun’s. So after briefly discussing on where to get that much needed meal, and after finally letting Baekhyun choose the place, they make their way to said place.

 

It doesn’t take them much time, and even less since time seems to fly by when their all together. So they quickly arrive there and place the order. Eating like famished dogs when the food arrives and only resting once their stomach's are full.

 

Such a typical group of teenage boys. 

 

“Hey Baekhyun have you told about that thing we talked about last time?” Jongin suddenly blurts out and it takes Baekhyun a couple of seconds to figure out what he’s talking about. But once he does he looks around and sees 3 pairs of eyes glued to his face.

 

“What? I didn’t remember!” He defended himself before continuing, “Me and Jongin where thinking about going to the beach this weekend... And since he’s a little retarded he had me asking you guys” he finished and earned himself a smack on the head. Only making him laugh.

 

“I’m not retarded! It’s just that if you were the one saying it they would take it more seriously!” Jongin retorted, sounding pretty mad. 

 

“ehh I’m not sure if my mum will let me...” Kyungsoo, the other friend of theirs said. Seriously, that’s just like him. Kyungsoo is and seems like will always be, a mama’s boy. 

 

“I’ll talk to her! She love’s me so it won’t be a problem!” Baekhyun said and gave him a thumps up before getting smacked in the head again, this time by Chanyeol, “Don’t be cocky!” 

 

“hey hey I’m not cocky! It’s the truth! She’s always telling me to stop by their house again and such” Baekhyun defended and Chanyeol sighed. 

 

“So... We’re going?” Jongin asked, and received a isn’t-it-obviously look from all of his three friends.  “Jeez, no need to look at me like that, I just wanted to make sure...” he added and rolled his eyes. 

 

“So this is how it’s gonna be...” Baekhyun started and explained them everything. From what they had to bring, to how they were going and coming. Once it was all well explained, and every little question Kyungsoo asked was answered, they said their goodbyes and parted ways.

 

I mean, Kyungsoo and Jongin lived in the opposite direction of Chanyeol and Baekhyun, so their group was divided in two. 

By now it had become a habit for both of them to walk together home. Sometimes -most of the times- Chanyeol would stop by Baekhyun’s house, or the other way around, and do their homework together. Maybe eat dinner. And then leave for their own house. Which, conveniently was just across the road. 

 

But this time, since they had already eaten, they quietly made their homework and when Chanyeol was about to leave for his place, Baekhyun called him out and asked him for an opinion. Chanyeol thought it was weird but still went with it and followed Baekhyun back to his room. 

 

When he arrived, Baekhyun was holding some super short shorts while covering his face with them. 

 

“They’re really too small aren’t they?” He asked 

 

“Well... Yeah, I bet your legs would be all exposed” Chanyeol said and laughed to himself. 

 

“ahhh jeez... These are the only pair of bathing shorts I own...” Baekhyun said frustrated and tossed them to the floor. 

 

“Come by my house tomorrow and we’ll see if any of mine fit you ‘kay?” Chanyeol proposed and picked the shorts of the floor to put them on top of Baekhyun's bed. 

 

Baekhyun sighed before finally answering, “ Might as well go buy some new one’s... Wanna come with me tomorrow after school?” 

 

“Yeah sure... See you tomorrow then” Chanyeol said and once again picked up his bag pack, before walking out of his room and heading for the door. Quickly putting on his shoes and saying goodbye to him. 

 

 

 
  
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Yay for first chapter!
Any mistakes will be corrected later! ^^
Either way! Thank you so much for all the followers I have so far!
I'm really happy!
Please enjoy and don't be shy to comment!
Bye yeom! ^^