I Just Can't

Were the Female SHINee?!

[Doojoon + Mihee] - Minho

Minho was secretly following the two as the entered a small cafe and soon came out in ten minutes with hot chocolate. Minho's eyes narrowed on Doojoon every time he smiled down to Mihee and tried to wrap or hold her hand. His eyes blinked.

*Wait he is trying? Does that mean . . .?* Minho's eyes rounded as he thought of the possibilities. They walked down the side walk as two camera people followed them and watched there every move.

"First those guys have to go." Minho mumbled and soon a chuckle was heard behind. He jumped and twisted around as his eyes widen.

"H-hyung???" Minho hissed and the guy before crossed his arms and smirked his most famous smirk to him. He leaned against the wall as he watched Mihee very closely his eyes watching her every movement and he smiled.

"Do you honestly love her?" He asked and Minho nodded.

"I'll do anything for her." Minho said with full confidence and the guy smirked.

"Good. Then I'll help you." He chuckled and Minho's eyes widen.

"Help me? Bu-Hey!" Minho shouted when he noticed his hyung walk out the shadows. He walked slowly to the corner of the sidewalk where school girls where huddle and giggling. Turning to look at Minho he winked and soon his shirt was peeled off of his body. Soon he showed his face to the girls and their eyes widen.

"KYUHYUN OPPA!" Squeals shot up ears of the cameramen as they turned and begun filming Kyuhyun instead of Mihee and Doojoon. They were way ahead so they didn't hear nothing.

"Hyung isn't that bad, eh?" Minho smiled as he ran to the couple and followed them. Kyuhyun saw his figure running and he sighed *The things I do for her. Aish, this is so costing her one; making me show my body to help their love.* He smirked and looked back at Minho running. *But I'm doing it for the sake of love*

"Kyaaaa oppa!" The girls squealed and he winced.

*Choi Minho and Kim Mihee you both owe me!* He hissed mentally as he was now trying to run from the attention he gathered himself.

-

Mihee sipped her warm hot chocolate Doojoon bought her as they walked down towards the park and the small playground. With a bright smile spreading over her face she became a child seeing the slid and swings. Running to them Doojoon chuckled as he sipped his drink before following after her.

"Yah wait for me!" He chuckled as she turned to him and clapped her hands.

"Hurry Doojoon oppa!" She smiled excitedly and turned to the slid and soon the swings. Doojoon jogged careful not to spill his drink on himself as he neared her. Mihee's eyes glistened over the playground.  Placing her hot chocolate down on the wooden bench she walked over to the playground, hopping on the swing and smiled.

"Push me!~" Mihee smiled as he bend backwards to look at Doojoon raising an eyebrow.

"Me?" He pointed to himself and she pouted.

"Pwease?" He chuckled and placed his drink next to hers.

"Okay okay." Doojoon smiled and Mihee beamed as she turned forward tapping her feet happily on the ground as Doojoon came.

He placed each hand over the cool cold chain holding the swing as he lightly pushed forward and she beamed. Going forward and soon she came back down, Doojoon lightly pushed her on the small of her back forward and she giggled. The wind slightly tickled her face as her hair lightly swirled around her.

"Wheee!~" Mihee cheered and Doojoon chuckled as he pushed her harder and she went faster. She grasped the chain tighter as she closed her eyes and felt the butterflies in her stomach as she went up. Minho huffed as he saw them and Doojoon laughing as he pushed her.

"Mihee . . ." Minho whispered as he lowered the hoodie he had on and watched them from a distance. He didn't hide from nothing he just stood there in the open watching them.

"Mihee are you in love with someone?" Doojoon whispered as he stopped the swings with his hands.

Holding the chain he looked down to her as she looked down to the ground. She didn't say nothing but all she did was nod; Doojoon closed his eyes *I knew it. I guess I don't have that chance, because she is taken. He better cherish her because if he don't I will*

"Thats cool." Doojoon chuckled in a fake manner but Mihee didn't notice as her eyes widen.

"Really?" She twisted in the seat to turn to him and he nodded. His hands slipped off the chains as he shrugged.

"There is someone I like took. You know Jihyun?" He asked and Mihee pondered. She thought in her mind where the name Jihyun sounded familiar and suddenly her eyes widen.

"Jihyun unnie? 4Minute??" Mihee smiled and he nodded as he kept his smooth lie forming more.

"But sadly she doesn't know, because I think she don't like me." He shrugged and Mihee's eyes widen. She jumped off the swing and turned to him as she touched his forearm.

"You should let her know. Because the guy I love at first hid but now he finally came out the shadows and showed me love. And I love him with all my heart." Mihee's eyes sparkled as her face beamed at the thought of Minho *But . . . We can't because SM. He might hurt my parents and Jungsu* Mihee bit her lower lip and looked down. Doojoon's eyes widen as he noticed her eyes becoming watery, cupping her face he made her look up to him.

Minho clutched the hem of his shirt hard as he watched there every movement. It angered him and he wasn't about to let him touch nothing more than her face. Minho strolled to them and his fists tightened as every step he took sounded like a ring of doom and jealousy; fire burned inside him.

"Does he treat you good?" Doojoon asked and Mihee smiled.

"He does. He treats me like a princess; he is the best person to me, I'm happy he came into my life. I don't want to ever let him go, but . . ." Minho's ears perked up as her words rang through his mind.

"But?" He whispered at the same time Doojoon asked. Mihee looked down and turned around. Her back was to Minho and Doojoon. Stepping closer he had to hear what is going on. Why was she acting that way in the morning? What is she hiding from him?

"But SM won't allow it. He said it's to risky for our careers; he actually had the nerve this morning to make us act like we hate them. And this morning when you came . . ." Doojoon's heart squeezed.

"You took the chance to act it out." Doojoon finished as his hands that rose to touch her shoulder fell back down to his sides. Mihee's eyes widen and she spun around and grabbed his hand in hers.

"I didn't want to hurt you nor him, but SM will use anything against us for it to stop. He don't want nothing of us together, same for everyone else." Minho's eyes widen as he replayed this morning. The actions of every girl and his heart beat went faster.

*She and all of the girls are doing this for our love? They are doing this for us? To protect us and our love?*

"I objected but he just laughed. I just can't do this no more Doojoon. I love him and SM has high hopes for this show, he is using it for that rumor to disappear. He wants Beast and Epic Teen to date, but none of us can't date you all. We all care for you all but only as friends." Mihee said as her grip on Doojoon's hand tightened his breath caught as his heart squeezed.

*So they are suffering and only to protect the ones they love. Mihee, I will help you because I love you too. But I'm not the one for you.* Doojoon sighed.

"I'll help you girls." Mihee's eyes widen.

"No I don't want your careers to ruin also." Mihee said and he chuckled.

"I'm Yoon Doojoon, Beast's leader. Were friends, and as a friend I want to help you Minnie." He smiled and she blinked *Doojoon oppa*

"Thank you!" She smiled and blinked back tears. Minho covered his mouth as everything she said sinked in and rage bursted through him. He felt happy that Doojoon was willing to help them, but he knew that role belonged to him and the guys. *Thanks for helping Doojoon, but it's our job now. I know right now I have nothing to be jealous of no more* Minho smiled and soon his fist clenched.

"SM I need to talk to you." Minho hissed as he took out his phone and begun dialing numbers.

-

Woohoo!~ I feel on a roll. :D

Question of the chapter:

"Who is your favorite female singer? Can be a group or soloist."

Hmmm I have so many but if I have to choose it'd be . . . between Gummy and Inyoung