Their Love

Were the Female SHINee?!

Later that night while Minho called every single one of them to go to the dorm, they all went; each of hem in different conditions. Different emoitions surging through the air and Minho sighed *I guess their acting was that believable?*

Minho noticed Key seated on the couch staring at the ground. His eyes slightly puffed up as his cheeks were flushed. When Minho called him his voice was hoarse and rough. Minho shook his head and turned to Onew, he was in the simplier state. He didn't even touch the chicken Minho brought; he refused it.

Taemin was unusual angry and pissed; he was never like that always with a smile and much like a child. But right now he was one of a pissed off  man; Minho raised an eyebrow as Taemin kicked the couch Key was sitting on. Nothing. Minho sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as he mumbled incoherently. *Their acting is that good, huh?*

"Guys?" Minho spoke up but he was cut off as Jonghyun was the last to come in the dorm. He slammed the door shut as his face held one of hell. Even worse than Taemin; he really seemed to be in his Lucifer mode.

"That . . . that! Argh I can't even call her that!" Jonghyun yelled as he flung his phone into his room and banged the wall of he door frame. Minho rushed to him before he did more damage to himself than anything in this dorm. Jonghyun roughly pushed Minho away as he eyed him; sharp narrowed eyes with glistening tears.

"Did you know she ing lied to me, huh?! She never loved me, I was the . She only played with me like a ing s-" Minho covered his mouth and glared him down roughly. He pushed Jonghyun into the wall loud causing the others to turn to them.

"I suggest you shut up right now. You might regret what your about to say after I talk." Minho snarled and Jonghyun narrowed his burning gaze on Minho. Pushing him away from Minho, Jonghyun wiped his mouth from where Minho touched him and like he did awhile ago. Trying to wipe all those kisses of her and her lies.

"The only thing I regret is loving her! She lied to me; she never loved me. Only that damned ing monkey Yang Yoseob!" Jonghyun shouted and Key's eyes looked up and soon his hands balled up into tight fists.

"That Kikwang charmed her. He captured her, I'm her only Key and he forced her open!" Key snarled and Onew jumped at the sudden voice of Key's as it cracked slightly when he shouted.

Onew looked away, he too was pissed but he just couldn't think of the words to harm herin his own mind. *I can't curse her because I love her no matter what.* Onew closed his eyes as his throat tightened. Taemin snapped his gaze to Key and for once he rebeled against Key.

"How do you know that is true, huh?! How do you know she was captured and charmed by him?! How the do you know Hana loves him more than you right now!" Taemin snarled and everyone's eyes blinked.

"Taemin . . ." Minho firmly said but he ignored him.

"And you! Jonghyun how the you know she wasn't acting, huh! Did you look into her eyes and let her tell you she hated you? Or she didn't love you! You know she is an actress and loves to Mc. You know her better than that monkey, so why do you believe she loves him now?" Taemin hissed as his voice lowered in a harsh voice as he eyed Onew and Key and then finally Jonghun.

"If you were all really in love with them you'd know they were forced to hug, kiss and act that way. But I guess you didn't." Taemin hissed and Minho's eyes widen as did everyone else's.

"Act? Ha! Don't make me laugh. She wasn't acting when she pulled him to her and ing kissed him right in front of me. You don't know ; because you don't know love!" Jonghyun's eyes widen as he realized what he said the last part. Taemin's eyes rounded andsoon narrowed into slits as his voice came out tight and hard.

"No Jonghyun you don't know because I know love. And I know the truth; I know that they are all faking for us and only us." Minho nodded.

"SM is behind all this. He talked to them this morning and wanted them to hate us and not to near us, but they can't do that so he will use anything in his hands to force them. Jonghyun hyung tink about it. What is most precious to Sungjae?" Minho asked him and he scoffed as he crossed his arms. * the only person precious to her is . . . .* HIs eyes widen as his arms uncrossed and feel limply to his sides.

"Yes its Jungsu. Onew as our leader you would do anything for us right?" Onew nodded and Minho continued.

"Don't you think Hyejae as a leader is in the same position also? Don't you think she would do anything to protect her group and family, huh?" Onew looked down as he felt guilt knowing what Minho was going at.

"And lastly, Key. Do you think Hana will open to anyone so easily if it took you a hard time to open her up? There are many keys for one door, but only one you for her heart. Think about it." Minho said. Taemin nodded as he touched Key by the shoulder and he looked at Taemin with round eyes.

"SM is forcing them through this show. They never signed up; whatever you saw or heard it was all an act. They were protecting us; because if they refused SHINee would be gone as we speak. They sacirficed their happiness for our group, don't you think we should do the same?" Taemin said looking at everyone.

"Yeah but how? Anti's can't be destroyed." Minho said and Taemin smirked.

"Who says were going to destroy antis? All they want is attention and with this they are getting it. If they are our fans then they should understand and accept those who we love. Same for Epic Teen's fans; if they love them as much as they do then they would understand." Taemin said as Key nodded.

"So now what? I ed up with Sungjae, Key ed up with Hana and Onew well he is just ed up. How do we fix all that?!" Jonghyun asked as he leaned against the wall.

"Easy. We threaten SM ourselves. I mean we are his prized possession group, right?" Taemin smiled a too nice smile. Key's eyes flickered and suddenly a smirk played on his lips.

"Their love is strong to go through all that themselves. So ours is as strong as theirs, together love can't be refused." Onew spoke up and everyone turned to him with wide eyes. Smiles soon spread through everyone's faces.

"Welcome back hyung." Taemin smiled.

-

Question of the chapter:

"What do you think SM's reaction would be to this rebellion?"

I have no clue @.@ . . . Lol I do, just want to know what you think and maybe someone will be right?