You are my world

Were the Female SHINee?!

As Minho and Mihee left the others to go on and practice they walked into their own practice room. It was filled with CDs stacked neatly on a desk and some papers shuffled together and a recording booth with two mics and a stereo.

It was big enough to learn the whole dance in also, but only for two people to dance in though. Mihee walked in as Minho closed the door; her ice cream she looked at the many posters that were on the wall.

"Aw look Minho oppa when you first debuted!" She squealed and his eyes widen as he noticed her looking at the pictures of their first debutation; his face tinted as he went over and cleared his throat. Grabbing her attention away from his embarrassing picture. *So embarrassing* Minho scratched the back of his head.

"Aw you look so cute oppa!~" Mihee pointed to him and his eyes softened *She don't think I look like a dork there? Key always said my eyes looked to big and alien like, but Mihee . . .*

He looked at her and smiled. *She doesn't*

"Minnie you ready?" He asked and she turned to him her ice cream happily as her newly brown hair made a skirt as she spun around to face him.

Her hair whipped her side in a slow motion manner; something you only see in dramas, but he saw right now. His heart launched at her beauty; she tilted her head to the side and Minho placed his hand on her cheek.

Mihee's eyes widen as his fingers softly caressed her cheeks and her skin heated under his touch as her heart begun slamming inside her rib cage *Whoa! Is my heart high or something? Maybe because of the ice cream, but when he is touching me; I feel like I'm melting* Mihee's eyes blinked at his serious and intense ones as he looked down at her. He softly curled her hair behind her ear and she shuttered at his touch; warm fingers grazing her ear softly.

"I never got to tell you, but Mihee you look beautiful." Minho whispered softly and her eyes widen. She looked away as she bit her bottom lip.

"Stop lying oppa. I'm not beautiful I'm just a normal girl." Mihee turned away from him as his hands fell limply to his sides.

"Well for a normal girl your beautiful." Minho smiled and her heart froze *Why are his words making my insides flip around and causing a funny feeling in my stomach?* Minho walked to her as he placed both his hands on her shoulders.

"Oppa . . ." Minho leaned down as he placed his forehead on hers and smiled; looking into her eyes he begun talking to her.

"To the world you are one person Mihee." She blinked her eyes as he continued.

"But to one person you are the world." Minho said in a whisper like voice as he looked deeply in her eyes *You're my world* Mihee pulled back as she nervously chuckled and her ice cream.

"Um Minho oppa. Um you ready to practice." She giggled as she touched her cheeks; her back to him.

Her cheeks were on fire and her heart was thumping loudly in her chest. *Does oppa like me? No!* She brushed it out of her mind.

She turned around and looked back at him as his eyes glazed over her *He likes someone else, not me. I'm not the girl he likes . . . even though I feel like I'm starting to like him*

"You ready to learn my rap?" Minho smiled breaking the awkward silence and she smiled

"Of course; you know I'm going to top it!" Mihee chuckled as he raised an eyebrow

"Yeah whatever. Let me see what you got then?" Minho smirked as she begun to use her ice cream as a microphone and Minho smiled at her cuteness. She would pause every now and then to take a and smile.

"You don't and are not supposed to the mic." He pointed out and she frowned.

"But its not a mic." Mihee said as she some ice cream. Minho raised an eyebrow and he held his hand out for the cone, Mihee shook her head and he walked over to her as she stepped back shaking her head.

"O-oppa." Mihee squeaked as she was flat against the wall hiding her ice cream from him. Minho smirked as he cornered her by putting his hands on both sides of her body and he leaned down. Her ice cream was right next to him; Mihee's eyes widen as his eyes sparkled and looked at her ice cream.

Mihee took a bite, but at the same time Minho took a bite of her cone; their lips met in the cold cream and her eyes widen. Minho blinked but smiled as he lips stayed there frozen as her eyes. With one look in her eyes Minho gulped as he leaned into the cone and captured her lips with his; milky cream coating her lips as did his. *Oh my gosh . . .* Mihee's eyes widen as she felt his smooth lips touching hers and moving against hers.

Minho's eyes closed and he her bottom lip asking for permission as his chin was full of ice cream he didn't care. Soon a loud but small splat fell on te floor and he leaned closer to her as she slowly parted her lips. *I'm finally kissing her* Minho slipped his tongue in tasting her and the ice cream in one.

*This is wrong. He shouldn't kiss me when he likes another, but then again. I want to kiss him also; I'm sorry but let me have his first kiss.* Mihee closed her eyes and kissed him back as she slowly placed her hands on his shoulders bringing him more to her.

Minho smiled through the kiss as he slowly pulled back and looked into her bright round eyes. He pecked her lips once more as he smiled and Mihee blinked as she smiled at him.

"Mihee?" Minho whispered and she looked it his bright brown eyes and nodded

"You are my world." He kissed her lips as he mumbled against her lips and spelling with their lips over each other's 'I love you Mihee' Her heart exploded as she took in those words and the ones on her lips.

*Oppa liked me the whole time? I was the girl who he descried back then; he loves me* Mihee's heart fluttered in bliss at his soft and sweet confession.