Off The Chain

Were the Female SHINee?!

"You're so mean. You don't even offer oppa none." Onew pouted as they entered the room and Hyejae chuckled as she the sides of her melting chocolate vanilla swirl.

She bit her lip and walked to Onew with a huge smile as he was looking through some papers on the desk and his head was looking down. Suddenly his eyes widen at the frozen delight at the tip of his nose and the cold feeling touched hs nose *I know some is on my nose* He pouted and turned to face her.

"Oppa wants some ice cream?~" Hyejae chuckled in her cute voice and he smiled as he opened his mouth and he leaned to take a bite but Hyejae in the last second brought it back to her; leaving Onew to bite the air. His teeth clank together and his eyebrows furrowed.

"So mean." He pouted and Hyejae raised an eyebrow

"Oh really?" She smirked and he raised an eyebrow as she walked towards him holding the cone out to him.

One smiled and looked at the cone and leaned close, before she could pull back he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. Hyejae's eyes widen as her cone fell on the ground and her hands were on Onew's chest as his arms were wrapped around her waist. He beamed as he placed his forehead on hers.

*Oh my gosh. My heart is beating like crazy just by looking in his eyes and his smile! Oh my his smile is melting me like the ice cream* Hyejae's eyes blinked fast and her breathing begun to hitch up as she felt his warm breath on her nose and lips.

His breath held a minty fresh scent that made water. *I wonder how a kiss from him wo-Wait?! A kiss?* She looked down to his smiling lips and back up to his eyes *Is he? You know going to?*

"Jae?" Onew smoothly said as he held his smile on his lips and she gulped.

"Yes oppa?" Hyejae said in a low whisper; he chuckled and pulled back. *Ah I think I scared her. Great, now she might think I'm really a erted Leader*

Onew scratched the back of his head as he turned around and leaned down at the laptop there. He opened the files as he felt her coming behind him; her warmth radiated from her and he felt it on his back. She didn't touch him, but her warmth went through him; making Onew feel at peace.

"Ready? What do you want to learn first? The dance or the song?" He turned to her and her face was so close to him when he turned. Her lips brushed his cheek slightly and almost touched his, but she pulled back turning a shade of pink.

"The dance." Hyejae nervously smiled as she her heels *I can't sing if his eyes make my heart stop and my body turn to butter. How will I learn the song?*

Onew nodded as he brought up their album file and found their song. He grabbed a wireless control for the laptop and pushed play as he went to her. The song begun and she looked up at him with a still beating heart but her cheeks were finally cooling.

"Okay at the beginning it's a little difficult. At first it took me awhile also." Onew nodded as he placed the remote in his pocket and he went behind Hyejae; he softly wrapped his fingers over her wrist as he did the same with he other. Behind her he placed his head on her right shoulder as he softly whispered in her ear; making her ears turn red.

"Move your body like this." Onew whispered as his breath coated her ear and her heart beat tripled in speed; he moved her arms to the beat and with his right foot he moved it between her legs as he lightly tapped her right leg to move sideways and she did. *She fits in place and if I'm not mistaking I can hear her heartbeat. Can she hear mine?* Onew gulped softly as his own was beating like a hurricane's speed. He broke down the song and dance moves slowly at slow motion speed, but he just wanted more time to have her in his arms; like this.

"Now hold the pose here and slowly more your hand up as the other goes down. Slid your feet in a small twist without moving them." He said as he moved his chin to her other shoulder and tapped her leg to move forward and his fingers softly gripped her as he moved her arms and she moved them. It was nice and peaceful with just his voice and the song playing. *This feels nice and romantic* Hyejae smiled as she looked down at her foot to see Onew's shoe beside her foot as she was finally getting the first part of the song down.

Moving his chin back to her right shoulder and Hyejae turned her head in time as their eyes locked on each others. It was quiet as the song slowly drifted to the end and soon a soft song came on and it set their mood perfect and romantic to their hearts and eyes.

*His lips look so soft . . .* Hyejae drifted her eyes to his lips and her lips tingled to have his on hers.

"Jae . . ." Onew mumbled as his own eyes as hers were on her lips and he felt his heart about to pop out from the speed. *I don't care if I have a heart attack right now, but I just want her close to me like this. And her lips . . .* Without thinking he his lips as he slowly leaned closer to her face.

"On-onew . . ." Hyejae muttered softly almost inaudible and he shut her off as his lips lightly brushed hers; like a soft whisper in the wind.

He closed his eyes as his fingers released from her wrist and his left hand slid to her waist as he placed his hand there and gripped her gentle. Bringing her more to his body he slowly her bottom lip and she closed her eyes as Hyejae parted her lips; giving him permission to enter and he did. Her insides melted as his tongue softly grazed hers and watered in the presence of his tongue as she tasted him.

Hyejae's arms fell limply to her side as Onew held her tight in his hands and she kept her head to him as he was nestled in her neck kissing her softly and sweet; even more sweeter than ice cream and sugar together. Hyejae slowly turned without breaking the kiss and her hands slid up his chest as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he leaned down to kiss her more.

*You make me feel amazing and I just can't explain* Hyejae smiled in the kiss as his tongue fought with hers and she battled his warm pink tongue with her own. The two leaders were in complete bliss and lost in their own world as the dance and song practice slipped out of their minds. Leaving the kiss and one another in mind.

*Hyejae saranghaeyo* Onew wrapped his arms around her fragile waist as he brought her even more to him as he tasted every corner of her delicate sweet mouth.

-

I feel like I don't interact with my readers enough. So I want to try something new nd different to get to know you all :]

Question of the chapter:

"What is your favorite SHINee song?"