Epic Looks

Were the Female SHINee?!

"Okay Sungjae is here. Now hair cut time!~" Their manager sing-songed as she took each girl to sit down in a chair facing away from the mirror. Their manager took Jungsu to have a seat on the  comfortable couch as she ordered one of the workers to bring him a snack.

"Okay who first?" Their manager begun looking through a book as Hana raised her hand with a smile.

"Have anything in mind?" Hana smiled *Since my hair is short . . .*

"I'd to like to add some color to my hair; and have it more cut softly." Their manager looked through the book trying to find a perfect description but also something to fit their combination with SHINee's Lucifer. *Gah so har-Oh look!* She smiled as she walked over to the one stylist for Hana and showed her the look. She smiled and pointed to certain spots on Hana's hair. With a nod and a smile; they begun.

"Okay . . . Raein?" Their manager smirked as Raein touched her hair and shook her head. "No" Was all she mouthed and said.

"Come on. Look I'll pick something you'll like. I promise; something to suit your rebellious image." Their manager smirked and Raein bit he bottom lip. "Okay." Raein sighed.

"Okay cut her hair like this. I want it to have a rebellious look but also a mature one, you know. Yeah dye it this color and add a more splash." Raein's eyes widen *Dye my whole head of hair? But I only do highlights* Raein gulped touching her hair. The stylists nodded as she picked her spray bottle and walked to Raein.

"First we have to cut your hair." She smiled and Raein uneasily smiled.

"Me!" Mihee shouted in happiness.

"I want it two toned!" Mihee smiled as she twirled her hair and their manager nodded. Mihee grabbed the book and skimmed through the pages; her eyes sparkled at a hairstyle and showed it to the stylists and she nodded. Soon the begun cutting her hair.

"You choose." Hyejae said as she leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes as she relaxed.

"Okay then." Their manager showed the stylist a page and she nodded. They went to Sungjae as she was relaxed in a chair and smiling.

"I know just what to put you Sunny." Their manager beamed and Sungjae grinned.

"You'll all love your hair; just watch." She smiled and soon everyone was having their hair cut.

-

Hana's stylist finished her hair and twirled Hana around so she can look at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a shade of chocolate dark brown and with bright red highlights on her bangs; they sideways cut her bangs giving her volume and style.

 

"I like it!" Hana touched her bangs and her fingers softly traced the red in her bangs; she smiled widely as she spun around making her hair move and swing around.

"And you Raein?" Raein covered her face as they turned her to the mirror; she was nervous about her new hair *I hope its good* She chanted and their manager chuckled.

"Vamp look in the mirror." She smiled as she softly peeled Raein's hands off and she blinked at herself in the mirror.

"T-thats me?" Raein squeaked as she leaned closer to the mirror. Their manager nodded.

 

"Do you like it?" The stylist shyly asked as she touched Raein's hair softly. Raein's eyes blinked twice as she touched her now blonde and brown hair; her fingers ran over her bangs and the specks of brown in it. Hana turned to see Raein's hair and she did a double take.

"Vamp? You look awesome!" Hana cheered

"I know." Raein slowly smiled as she turned to Hana and the hair stylist.

"I like it, thank you." She smiled and the stylist beamed as she smiled and nodded. Now Mihee was already finished and she jumped off the chair in happiness.

"A rapper should have a y and epic style; like mine." Mihee twirled around as he looked at her hair in the mirror.

 

"Well a leader should have an Epic Teen marking one." Hyejae smirked as she opened her eyes and looked in the mirror happy with her style. Standing up she went to the girls who were amazed and happy with their hair.

 

"Wow!~" Mihee blinked her eyes as she touched Hyejae's newly dirty blonde hair.

"It's so soft." Hana smiled as she touched hers and Hyejae's at the same time. Raein smiled combing her hands through her unnie's new hair color and cut. The three girls surrounded Hyejae as they touched and combed their hands through her hair.

"So Kang Leadah style!" Sungjae smiled as she walked to them and the four girl's eyes widen as the noticed Sungjae's hair.

"Unnie your hair is so-" Hana was cut off by Mihee who was smiling.

"It's so bright! We can find her anywhere!" Mihee clapped her hands as Sungjae touched her hair and beamed; she was happy with the color.

 

"You know unnie; now instead of saying a blonde moment. You can say 'I'm having a pink moment'." Hana smiled and Sungjae smiled as she nodded.

"Noona?" Their laughter froze as they turned to the small child on the sofa eating some freshly cut fruit and sipping some apple juice.

"Jungsu!~" Sungjae smiled and he tilted his head to the side.

"Noona is pink?" He chewed on a piece of apple as he smiled.

"Pinky noona!~" He chuckled and Sungjae smiled.

"Oh now we can call you Pinky." Raein smiled as she gave Jungsu a thumbs up.

"Jungsu come here." Sungjae waved her hands for him to come and he did. He grabbed five pieces of apples and went to his sister. She kneeled down to his level and he smiled. Jungsu placed an apple to her lips and Sungjae smiled as she opened and he fed her. Once done he walked over to Mihee.

"Noona?" Mihee beamed and nodded. Jungsu held out an apple to her and she kneeled down to him as he gave her the piece into and she beamed.

"Yum! Aw your so cute!" Mihee pinched his cheeks lightly as she gave him a kiss on his forehead. He smiled brightly. Jungsu walked to Hyejae and poked her leg softly as she kneeled down to him. He did the same process; Hyejae ruffled his hair softly as she chewed on the piece of apple he gave her.

"Hana noona." Jungsu smiled to Hana and she picked him up and he chuckled as she spun him around alittle bit. Once she stopped he was giggling and he placed the apple to . Hana made a chomping noise and he smiled. Raein looked at him and he looked at her.

"She should be able to understand him. They are both still babies." Hana smiled and Mihee chuckled.

"Raein noona!" Jungsu smiled as he hugged her while he was still in Hana's arms; Raein's eyes widen at his action. She smiled and he pulled back giving her a piece of apple.

"You know living with the little booger is giving to be fun." Mihee said as she ruffled his hair and he grinned.

"Mihee noona." He smiled and she clapped her hands.

"Yup; another to our happy family." Hyejae smiled as she gave Jungsu a kiss on the cheek. Jungsu's eyes blinked as he looked at all the girls surrounding him; with a huge smile he clapped his hands.

"How about we go and get some ice cream?" Hana asked and looked at Jungsu and he smiled.

"What kind would you like?" Mihee asked him and he pondered as he placed his finger on his small pouty pink lips.

"I want strawberry!" He beamed

"Okay strawberry it is. Lets go!" Mihee chuckled as Hana placed him on the ground and he ran to Sungjae as she grabbed his jacket and placed it on him. He slipped his right hand in hers and held his hand out for Mihee; she beamed and took his.

-

The girls walked into SM building hand in hand with Jungsu and their ice cream. Raein was laughing as Hana's ice cream dripped on the ground; Mihee pouted as she got some ice cream on her nose. SHINee was heading downstairs when they heard laughter.

"Are those the girls?" Key asked as they looked forward to see the back of a group of girls with ice cream and a small child in the middle. Jonghyun furrowed his eyes at the pink haired girl *You don't think? Nah . . .* Key's eyes traveled to the girl her ice cream as she wiped it on the sides. All the girls stopped and chuckled.

"Hey thats Epic Teen." Key said as he noticed Hana's smile and his eyes traveled to her new hair. *It reminds me of Ring Ding Dong days* He smiled as he saw her frowning as the ice cream ran down on her fingers. She them softly and quickly as Hyejae was giggling and handed her a napkin.

"But who is the child?" Taemin tilted his head to the side and soon Raein turned around as she finished her ice cream throwing her trash in the can. His eyes widen at her smiling face and her new hair *She looks amazing* Taemin smiled brightly.

"Lets go greet them. Plus we need to practice." Onew nodded and they smiled as the five headed towards the girls.

"Yo ET girls!" Jonghyun cupped his hands around his mouth as he shouted.

Sungjae turned around and raised an eyebrow *It had to be Jonghyun oppa. He calls us ET girls* Jungsu turned around as he his lips and his eyes widen as he noticed Jonghyun. A huge smile played on his lips as he pulled away from Hyejae and Sungjae. Jungsu beamed as he waved his hands up in the air to the guys; they drifted their gaze to the small child waving to them.

"Jonghyun hyung!" Jungsu cupped his hands around his mouth as he shouted to Jonghyun; Jonghyun's eyes widen.

"Aw the kid is cute!~" Key squealed as he ran over to the little child and kneeled down.

"Hi! I'm Key hyung and you are?" Key smiled as he pinched Jungsu's cheeks lightly. Jungsu beamed as he his ice cream with excitement and talked.

"I'm Choi Jungsu. Pinky noona's brother." He looked at Sungjae and pointed to her.

"Pinky . . . ?" Key's eyes drifted to Sungjae and then her hair. "Pinky." He smiled

"Yo pinky!" Jonghyun smiled as he noticed Sungjae and her new hair. She had her hair in a sideways bun as she was her strawberry ice cream and watched them.

"Yo dino!" Sungjae smirked and Key chuckled.

"Your little brother?" Minho asked her and she nodded. He kneeled down to Jungsu and smiled as Taemin joined him.

"He is cute!~" Jonghyun smiled as he picked up Jungsu in his arms and Jungsu beamed.

"I heard you call me. Tell me what is your name." Jonghyun smiled

"Choi Jungsu, hyung." He beamed and he his ice cream but stopped. He looked down at his ice cream and held it out to Jonghyun with a smile. "Eat some hyung." He smiled and Jonghyun grinned as he took a small bite.

"Aw none for Key hyung." Key pouted and Hana rolled her eyes.

"Jungsu don't give Key hyung none. Give me some." Minho smiled as he opened his mouth and Jungsu chuckled as he placed the ice cream to Minho's lips and he took a bite. Key pouted as he walked to Hana.

"Can oppa have some?" He batted his eyes and Hana raised an eyebrow.

"No." She said with a smile. Key tsked as he leaned down and took a big bite of her ice cream; Hana's eyes widen as he his lips and smiled.

"Hmmm vanilla my favorite." He blew Hana kiss and walked to Jungsu as he ruffled his hair. *That guy!* Hana shouted in her thought as she looked at her ice cream and cringed *Yuck Key germs!*

"Hey you all ready to practice?" Onew asked as he ruffled Jungsu's hair and turned to the girls. They nodded.

"Okay come on Hyejae." He smiled as she walked to him and he smiled as she looped her arm around his.

"Come on oppa." Mihee chuckled as she her ice cream and Minho turned to her. Mihee looked up at him and chuckled. His eyebrows furrowed as confusion crossed his mind.

"Oppa has ice cream on his nose." Mihee smiled as she wiped it off with her napkin. Minho's eyes widen but he softened at the touch of her fingers lightly touched his nose as she wiped the cold ice cream. His heart begun hammering in his chest as she was close and soon pulled back when done.

"Ready?" Minho asked as he tried to cover his nervousness. Mihee beamed as his face turned a shade of pink. She wrapped an arm around his waist and they went to a room. *Mihee why can't you notice I like you?* Minho looked at her and then her arm around his waist. He sighed as they went into a practice room.

"I'm not going nowhere with this." Hana pointed to Key with her ice cream and he took another bite as he chuckled.

"Too bad you have too!" Key smirked as he wrapped an arm around her waist and dragged her away. She gripped as he pulled her but held onto her loosely not to tight. Every time the ice cream came to his face as she tried to hit him with it; he took a bite and smiled.

"Raein?" Taemin held his hand out to her and she smiled as she placed her hand in his. At the touch both of them felt a jolt of electricity flow through their veins. They separated as their eyes widen at their hands *What was that?*

"Come on pinky." Jonghyun smiled as he carried Jungsu and Sungjae followed him to another room. He smiled and tickled Jungsu lightly; Sungjae's eyes softened at the image of them playing together *He treats my brother good* Sungjae smiled and soon her phone beeped. Her smile slightly fell but brightened when it was from Yoseob.

Jonghyun turned around to see Sungjae walking as she texted and chuckled *Damn Yoseob! I wonder how the guys feel with the girls texting those Beast boys?* Jungsu held the ice cream to Jonghyun; he blinked and looked at him.

"Jungsu do you like hyung?" Jonghyun asked him and he beamed *Hmmm smart kid*

"Hurry up pinky!" Jonghyun chuckled as he watched Sungjae looked up and pout *So freaking cute!* Sungjae walked to them as she closed her phone and he led her to a room also to practice.