Their Deal

Were the Female SHINee?!

[Hyunseung + Raein] - Taemin

Raein kept her hands in her pockets as Hyunseung did the same; both of them randomly walking down the streets of Seoul. Cameras were following them as they were known to be the "Dancing fire couple" Raein rolled her eyes as one of the camera men zoomed in on them. *Will they go away!* Raein mentally growled as she frowned.

"Hyunseung where we going?' Raein asked as she blew air in her cheeks and he looked at her.

"The park, but first I want to lose the gang." Hyunseung pointed with his head to the three camera guys.

Raein nodded as she looked around and noticed the busy street and many people filing out of the bus. *Here is our chance!* Raein furrowed her eyebrows as she turned to see the camera men getting distracted by a O-dang stand.

"Nows our time." Raein whispered as she motioned him to run with her and they did. Taking off in a high speed as they went inside the bus and slid into the seats. Lowering their heads down as the camera guys were now searching for them.

"Wow!" Hyunseung smiled as he looked out the window and saw them taking the corner. He looked forward on the bus and it was not that full, mid-way to him. He turned to Raein whose cheeks were tainted pink from the running.

"Rebel couple, eh?" He chuckled and Raein looked at him. She raised an eyebrow and he cleared his throat.

"You know I have to clear something with you first." Raein said in a low voice as she stared at the people around her; they looked at the two of them oddly. She turned to Hyunseung and he tilted his head to the side.

"About what?" He asked

"About this sow and couple dating." Raein said alittle harshly and Hyunseung's eyes blinked.

"I'm not in for this, thats the truth to me. I'm sorry but at the end expect me to not even give you an opportunity, because you never had one." Raein said as her eye held a firm look. Hyunseung blinked his eyes.

"Ouch." He sighed as he leaned back in his seat and looked out the window.

"Sorry, but I had to let you know. Whatever hope you have, don't count on it okay. I could only see you as a friend." Raein said and he looked up at her with warm eyes. *Huh?* Raein seemed confused by his reaction of his smile.

"No problem. I feel the same way, because to tell the truth I wanted to tell you the same thing." Hyunseung said and her eyes widen.

"So you don't like me?" She scoffed and he raised an eyebrow.

"As a friend also. Can I tell you a secret?" Hyunseung whispered and she raised an eyebrow then nodded. He leaned closer and whispered softly.

"I'm in love with someone else. But the thing is she likes me also and CUBE found out so-" Raein cut him off.

"Your on this show and he is expecting you to hate the one you love?" Raein asked and his eyes widen.

"How- Is SM doing the same with you?" Hyunseung asked and she nodded.

"It's all because of Antis, I don't want them to hurt her. She is a well-known artist in a group." Hyunseung's eyes sparkled as he talked about the girl he loved and Raein smiled.

"The same here Hyunseung. But what do we do about the show?" Raein asked and he formed a line with his lips as he begun to ponder. Suddenly an idea came to mind.

"Let's use this time we have to become closer as friends. What do you say?" He asked with a smile and Raein beamed.

"Deal" She smirked.

"But you little girl are to call me oppa. Since we are friends now." Hyunseung wagged his finger in front of her nose and she rolled her eyes.

"Nope. I only call one guy oppa." Raein stuck her tongue out and he pouted.

"How about I call you a nickname instead?" Raein chuckled and he nodded happy.

"Let me think . . . What about, curly?" Raein asked as she noticed the black beanie he wore and his blondish orange hair in curls. They stuck out from the beanie in a nice cool way, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Curly?" He asked and she nodded. He raised an eyebrow and she pointed to his hair.

"Oh, okay then." He beamed.

"Hyunseu-" He opened his mouth and eyed her with wide eyes.

"Err I mean Curly. Where do we go now?" She asked him and he closed his mouth.

"You want to go to a cafe?" He asked and she nodded. The bus was thirty minutes long and the two took the time playing games and learning more about each other becoming better friends.

"Vamp?" Hyunseung called her and she looked at him.

"What are we going to do if in the ed we can't be with those we love?" Hyunseung asked and her eyes lowered as they were now seated in the cafe. She closed them and sighed *What can I do?* Raein rubbed her temple and sighed once more.

"I was having it run through my mind. I was thinking of giving up my career so Taemin can be happy and we can still date. But . . ." Raein faded.

"But SM won't let you?" Hyunseung asked and she nodded.

"He didn't let Sooyoung unnie. Why would he let me? Being famous is horrible, because you can't be with the one you love! I want to be with him I won't care if my career is crashed. As long as we can be together, but I don't want his career harmed for our love." Raein said as he eyes begun to burn slightly.

"I know what you mean. I was in YG in Big Bang, but YG found out about me going out with her and he ran me out. He said it was dangerous for a new group to run scandals. He gave me the option to leave her or get out. I didn't know what to choose, because either one I choose I'm going to let someone down." Hyunseung sighed as he took a sip of his coffee.

"So I choose her and he threw me out. I let Big Bang down, and I don't want to repeat the mistake. Vamp, think hard about it. Either one you choose someone is going to get hurt and disappointed." Hyunseung told her and Raein shook her head.

"Curly, that won't happen because I won't let it. You had the choice and you should've fought harder; it's your fought for the disappointment. Now what happened already did, but don't make that mistake. Fight for your love. There is a way to have both, believe me." Raein smiled and placed her hand over his and nodded. He looked down and nodded.

"Who are you in love with?" Raein asked Hyunseung.

"With 4 Minute's Gayoon." Hyunseung's cheeks blushed at her name. Raein's eyes widen as parted.

"Gayoon unnie?! Really?! Wow! You two look so cool together!" Raein clapped her hands in happiness and he blushed deeper.

"Yup me and her been secretly dating but somehow CUBE found out." Hyunseung's voice faded.

"Like I said fight! Curly fight for Gayoon unnie and for Beast!" Raein said and he looked up and nodded.

"Who do you like?" Hyunseung asked and she smiled, but before she could answer a hand slapped the table loudly. A guy with a brown beanie and a white mask along with glaring eyes pointed to Hyunseung.

"She doesn't like no one. She loves someone and the someone is me." He hissed and Raein's eyes widen.

"O-oppa?" She whispered and Hyunseung's eyes widen.

"Who are you?" Hyunseung asked and the guy smirked as he lowered white mask. Hyunseung gasped and smirked.

"Taemin? My little brother?!" Hyunseung chuckled and Taemin raised an eyebrow.

"She is my girl and nothing to you." Taemin firmly said as he lowered his gaze at Hyunseung who chuckled.

"She is something to me." Raein's eyes widen.

"Curly!" She hissed and he smiled.

"She is my friend, duh!" He chuckled and Taemin's eyes widen *What is going on?* Confused Taemin tilted his head to the side and Raein looked at Hyunseung and he nodded.

"I'll be back. Be good you two." He chuckled as he motioned Taemin to sit down and he did. Raein sighed and looked down. Taemin was replaying everything from when the day started to now. And he was very confused.

"Raein what is going on?" Taemin asked and she looked up at him.

"I love you oppa and there is something you need to know." Raein said and Taemin blinked twice before his eyes softened *I knew it* He smiled.

"What?" He asked.

"But I'm going to need your help in all of this. Just know it is risky for our careers and everyone else's." Raein mumbled and his eyes widen *Our careers? You don't think . . . Did SM?*

"Is SM behind this?" Taemin asked as he leaned closer and she slowly nodded.

-

Sine the poll was mean and didn't want to show here. 'I'll hand write it out -.-" Okay here is goes :] All silent readers I want you all to vote also okay.

Poll:

"When Me, Burning91Rose, is done with FEMALE SHINee. Who else of the boy bands/groups should she do for a female version of? You may choose more than one"

A - DBSK

B - Super Junior

C - Beast/B2ST

D - Big Bang

E - 2PM

F - UKiss

G - Teen Top

H - Mblaq