Chapter 6

I HEART YOU DADDY

The nanny shocked about Tae Ji's answer and she asked "What? Do you think you can do that on your own? Oh no! if that job won't suit you, just change the job and find another. I don't want you to be overfatigue."

"Nanny, I'll do that on my own. After all, this job that I would work is for my own family and also my child. If I can earn more money, I'll bought things for us and our needs. By the way, this is my first day of working there. I hope that they would accept me..."

"I hope so, sir." nanny said.

"And nanny, I'll just changed my clothes today and I'll go to the photoshop to have 1x1 picture. After that, I'll go there and ask if they offer that job. Okay?"

"Okay, sir. I'm just concern about you. Just be careful yourself, huh?"

"Yes, nanny. By the way, how's the baby?" Tae Ji asked.

"She's okay. And she was eating her breakfast. I've drinking her a bottle of milk and also she finished eating her baby food."

"Good. You're a nice nanny that I've ever met and I've ever known."

The nanny laughed at Tae Ji's comment. After their conversation, he went to the bedroom and he changed his clothes. He sew his sneakers after wearing his socks. He bought his black wallet on the cabinet. He placed on his pocket and he rushed to the bedroom. He brought his folder with biodata and resume. He bid goodbye to nanny and his baby.

The baby smiled at his daddy's face. Few minutes later, he called the taxi and he told the driver that the taxi would stopping by at the photoshop.

"Okay, sir. Just pay W 100.00 before you exit the taxi." the driver told him.

Tae Ji followed the driver's plea and he paid in case he would rush the taxi. At the city, the taxi went to the photoshop and it stopped on the parking lot. Tae Ji rushed the taxi after riding. He entered the photoshop and having a picture taking for printing 1 x 1 picture. An hour later, the picture develop finished and the cashier asked him to pay. Tae Ji paid to the cashier afterwards.

He completed his biodata after adding a picture on his biodata. While walking, he felt hunger on his stomach because he forgot to eat his breakfast.

"My! My stomach is growling this morning. Did I take my breakfast this morning? No...I'll take my breakfast at the restaurant before I go to the supermarket." he thought himself. He went to a well-known fastfood. He took his breakfast after ordering. While eating, his stomach doesn't growl after all because he had eaten his breakfast. A woman was approaching him. She brought a biodata and she asked him.

"Hello. Why are you approaching me this time? Do you have question?" Tae Ji asked the woman.

"Actually, were the same people bringing the biodata." a woman answered.

"Why? What do you mean?"

"Because I wanted to apply as a cashier in the small supermarket. The place that I've mention was shown on the newspaper. I've finishee eating my breafast this morning but I don't know where the supermarket on the newspaper located. Can you know where?"

"Were the same too. But I'll find a way to reach there. After this, we will going there together."

"Really? Anyway...my name is Seon Hee. And you are? What's your name?"

"Tae Ji. My name is Hwang Tae Ji."

"Nice to meet you, Tae Ji." Seon Hee greeted.

After Tae Ji's breafast, they went to a small supermarket and they found two signs posted on the entrance door. It shows there that they would hire a manager and a cashier.

"Is this what we were hiring for?...here on that supermarket? Why are they posting for this kind of time this morning?" Seon Hee asked.

"I don't know, Seon Hee. We will check that." Tae Ji answered.

The two people entered on the small supermarket. When they entered, few people were buying some guys. And the employees were few also. Tae Ji asked the cashier to apply the job as a manager.

"Thanks God! I'm so happy that you're applying a manager because so many years and so many days, we were hiring for a better manager." the cashier answered in a heavenly way.

"Uh...okay. Thank you also. Is the owner of the manager are around?" Tae Ji asked.